Getting pegged

My wife has used her vibraters and dildos on me several times. I really like it and cum so hard. I want her to get a strap on and fuck me like little bitch, I know she will do it we just haven’t got one yet. I fuck myself all the time when I jerk off and it really feels good. Now I’ve been fantasizing about really getting fucked by a guy, witch really turns me on. Maybe it will happen some day.

My wife has used her vibraters and dildos on me several times. I really like it and cum so hard. I want her to get a strap on and fuck me like little bitch, I know she will do it we just haven’t got one yet. I fuck myself all the time when I jerk off and it really feels good. Now I’ve been fantasizing about really getting fucked by a guy, witch really turns me on. Maybe it will happen some day.
I love getting pegged by wife! Her bbc strapon is amazing and she is very forceful with my sissy holes!

I love when my wifes bull decides to make me his bitch.When he shoots his big load of man cum into my bitch ass and he's at full thrust making my girly weak body quiver and shake till I spurt out my sissy cream from my tiny micro penis. My wife stands there laughing hysterically telling me what a good girl I'm being for her man.When he's done I'm just a helpless soft mass of cum loaded pussy. I feel like a cream filled donut.

I visit an Asian masseuse who gives a great massage and then afterwards will stick her finger in my ass and do prostate massage while providing a happy ending. It's not "pegging" per se but damn close. Have seen her many times, and each session she gets a little more aggressive. Last week she got me on all fours and forcefully finger fucked my ass for about 20 minutes and several times went as deep as she could reach and wiggled her finger to rub my prostate. She was owning my ass, while milking my cock backwards towards her. It was so intense I did not think i was going to be able to maintain my erection, never mind cum. But 20 minutes in she started cooing and saying "yes you like me fucking your ass, you're going to cum" and sure enough a minute later I grunted out the biggest pile of cum in a decade.

I visit an Asian masseuse who gives a great massage and then afterwards will stick her finger in my ass and do prostate massage while providing a happy ending. It's not "pegging" per se but damn close. Have seen her many times, and each session she gets a little more aggressive. Last week she got me on all fours and forcefully finger fucked my ass for about 20 minutes and several times went as deep as she could reach and wiggled her finger to rub my prostate. She was owning my ass, while milking my cock backwards towards her. It was so intense I did not think i was going to be able to maintain my erection, never mind cum. But 20 minutes in she started cooing and saying "yes you like me fucking your ass, you're going to cum" and sure enough a minute later I grunted out the biggest pile of cum in a decade.
Did you have an orgasm from this? I'm asking cuz there is a technique where the prostate can be pressed along with other glands involved in making semen, in such a way that no orgasm is achieved however the semen is drained out. This process is called milking and is used on submissives who are being trained in orgasm denial. It's preformed on subs for the purpose of reducing sexual tention and preventing accidental or intended orgasm. The sub feels no pleasure. My wife does this to me when I get too utsie and she thinks I might make sissy cream in my panties.

Take my service for your wife

That is hot. Love to have my wife peg me

I love when my wifes bull decides to make me his bitch.When he shoots his big load of man cum into my bitch ass and he's at full thrust making my girly weak body quiver and shake till I spurt out my sissy cream from my tiny micro penis. My wife stands there laughing hysterically telling me what a good girl I'm being for her man.When he's done I'm just a helpless soft mass of cum loaded pussy. I feel like a cream filled donut.
Lovely

Reactions: Viet-play