Gf is finally into it, but i'm a bit scared advice needed!

Tomad12

Couple
Hello,

We are 8 years together now. We are 26 and 24 and i told my gf i like to share her a couple years ago. Now she finally is into it but im a bit scared.

When im horny i love to share her but when i the cum is out i doubt about my feelings.

I think more men had the same problem as me. Anyon who would like to talk about it?

Thanks

Hello,

We are 8 years together now. We are 26 and 24 and i told my gf i like to share her a couple years ago. Now she finally is into it but im a bit scared.

When im horny i love to share her but when i the cum is out i doubt about my feelings.

I think more men had the same problem as me. Anyon who would like to talk about it?

Thanks
hi i sent you dm

Hello,

Thanks
Well as long as you both feel ready that what counts. But remember their no going back.

Most of us have been there. POB (post orgasm blues) coupled with jealousy & envy.

Sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak. Remember she can't be un-fucked.

Make sure your relationship is on solid ground and set some rules and expect some rule to be broken. EXCEPT rule 1 "protect the primary relationship".

Beyond that, when it happens make sure NOT to cum until they're done.

Hello,

Thanks
Question. How would you feel if she told you she had slept with someone already? Like if you imagine it right now as if it were real.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I would feel really bad because we trust eachother. I hope we both tell eachother everything because thats what a good relationshipnis to me.
So it's important for your relationship that there's honesty. It's nice that she's being open that she's now interested too. Have you thought about the emotions that you might feel that your worried about. Like embarrassment or scared she will leave, maybe one sticks out? It might help to think about these?

Yeah, maybe a bit worried she like it to much or so or like him to much i dont kmow why because we love eachother very much
It's natural to be worried. You love her a lot so worrying that she would stop loving you or you might lose something so important isn't a bad thing. I guess think about how much she likes sex. Even if it was the most amazing thing your life together is better isn't it. It is a bit nervous and exciting and confusing i guess.

What would her liking it too much look like or mean to you do you think?

Reactions: Bat boy and Hotmes
It's natural to be worried. You love her a lot so worrying that she would stop loving you or you might lose something so important isn't a bad thing. I guess think about how much she likes sex. Even if it was the most amazing thing your life together is better isn't it. It is a bit nervous and exciting and confusing i guess.

What would her liking it too much look like or mean to you do you think?
Yeah i think it is more like nervous and confusing

Anyone advise how i would start the conversation with my gf over this? And how do we need to aks the guy we would like to fuck with. Because we both dont know what he will think about it

Yeah i think it is more like nervous and confusing
Yeah it must be nervous and confusing especially when it's turned you on for so long and now she's getting turned on about it.

Have you thought about what your ideal fantasy looks like? I wonder if its similar to what she wants or imagines

Yeah it must be nervous and confusing especially when it's turned you on for so long and now she's getting turned on about it.

Have you thought about what your ideal fantasy looks like? I wonder if its similar to what she wants or imagines
Everything is okay, i want her to feel good so she may decide what to do. I would like it when she said things to us what to do and when, so she is in controle

Reactions: athletic_intel
Isnt nessesery, i aksed her a guy she knows form the past and she became very wett and was open for it
I guess then just working out some basic ground rules about meetings or how to arrange things. Are you going to be there or not. Do you want to see messages or not. How frequent should meetings be. All the little details that you think might stress you. And then after that be the best partner you can be and let her know how much you love her.

Reactions: MissMyWife