would you fuck my gf?

• YES!

Votes: 84 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg hey all! I'm male, 23, from buffalo. My girl is 23 as well. After dating for about 3 years i realized my girlfriend would stare blatantly at other guys. Sometimes going as far as accidentally touching them, finding reasons to bend over, ect. So when I mustered up the courage to talk to her about being with other men, she became ecstatic! Even though she is excited she still has apprehensive thought. Most of them having to do with her confidence. So this is essentially our hello and enjoy these few pictures. Our names are rob and crystal

Last edited:
I don't think you will find many guys that wouldn't want to fuck her, she looks amazing. Once you guys start getting messages from many different men, her confidence should come around quickly. Thanks for sharing the pics, let us know how things go when you guys make it happen.

View attachment 27118 View attachment 27119 View attachment 27120 hey all! I'm male, 23, from buffalo. My girl is 23 as well. After dating for about 3 years i realized my girlfriend would stare blatantly at other guys. Sometimes going as far as accidentally touching them, finding reasons to bend over, ect. So when I mustered up the courage to talk to her about being with other men, she became ecstatic! Even though she is excited she still has apprehensive thought. Most of them having to do with her confidence. So this is essentially our hello and enjoy these few pictures. Our names are rob and crystal
She's hot, I'm sure y'all will be very happy here.. I'd fuck her hard and in front of you! And let her know how hot we think she is!

View attachment 27118 View attachment 27119 View attachment 27120 hey all! I'm male, 23, from buffalo. My girl is 23 as well. After dating for about 3 years i realized my girlfriend would stare blatantly at other guys. Sometimes going as far as accidentally touching them, finding reasons to bend over, ect. So when I mustered up the courage to talk to her about being with other men, she became ecstatic! Even though she is excited she still has apprehensive thought. Most of them having to do with her confidence. So this is essentially our hello and enjoy these few pictures. Our names are rob and crystal

I don't think she'll have any trouble finding someone...maybe it'd be more an issue of her tastes then anything, huh?

I hope all goes well for the two of you!

My wife agreed to 3-some Jan 2015. For 2 1/2 years she's given it the slow roll. We've reviewed profiles of over 600 candidates, that's right more than 600.

She still hasn't reviewed 'the one'. I cal,l it total bullshit. It was promise that she had no intention of fulfilling.

Hope you have better success.

I want to fuck her in front of you

Rob you have a pretty girlfriend! I'm from western ny as well. Probably about three hours from you guys. I'm 24 and my wife is 22. Lucky that she will play for you!