Mind has been blown, looking to see what is possible

I never thought of any of this stuff as a turn on before but a few years ago my wife blew my mind to show what is possible.

We were on a weekend getaway at a small resort, I had her wearing a skimpy bikini she accidentally picked up at the store, once she saw how tiny it was she wanted to return it but I convinced her how great she looked, she HAD to keep it. Anyway we were swimming in the pool when a family with a bunch of kids came in, she was self conscious so we went to the hot tub instead to get away from all those eyes. While we were there, we were joined by a couple of other men who were staying at our resort for a convention. One of the guys was super funny and had a very strong personality, he was very successful and after a few minutes he had my wife charmed. I could tell my wife was really having a good time talking to him and completely loosened up, she almost seemed like she could be getting turned on....

After a little while, he and his friend left and I started cautiously pushing my wife to see where she was at, at this point we were alone in the pool center so she was more relaxed. I pushed my hand between here legs and could tell right away she was on fire. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and started to very gently rub her pussy. She was into it immediately and sank down and spread her legs for me.
After a few moments of this the guy she really was attracted to came back, he said his friend had to leave early but he wanted to relax more. At this point I had two fingers inside my wife but was terrified to move, she was terrified but too nervous to do anything about me. He started to engage her again though and while she was responding I gently started stroking her again.
I could tell she was pissed at me but also too turned on and distracted/embarrassed to stop me so I kept going. She put her hand on me stop me but I just kept going with my fingers. All of sudden, I could feel her pussy pulsing on me with a strong orgasm. Fortunately/Unfortunately she has always been very good at keeping control of herself when she is being pleasured, a previous boyfriend of hers made her cum once and never even knew. I had made her cum a few times in semi public and she had to tell about later that she (embarrassingly) had cum while was playing with her. All this to say, the guy had no idea but she was just robotically nodding her head while her pussy pulsed on my fingers over and over.
After she came, I was going to pull my hand away but she put hers over me to hold it there, I thought she was just sensitive but after a few moments she started gently pushing herself against my fingers. I went to work again and gave her two more small orgasms while he was there chilling with us, I am pretty sure he had no idea as my only clue was being able to feel her pussy contract on me.

Afterwards she was too worn out to fool around back in the room but she said that the first orgasm was by the strongest she has ever had in her entire life. I think just the excitement of it all combined with how charmed she was by the other guy got her incredibly wound up. She hasn't wanted to pursue this very much but I do a few other hot stories, I won't push her but she gets so turned on from this its hard not to. Here are a few shots of her that weekend, I don't have any of the bikini from that weekend but you can see some from another time.

Attachments

• IMAG1860.jpg
    IMAG1860.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 151
  • IMAG1891.jpg
    IMAG1891.jpg
    500 KB · Views: 155
  • 2C84DF5E-AE78-4681-BDEA-B49349E0D71B.JPG
    2C84DF5E-AE78-4681-BDEA-B49349E0D71B.JPG
    349.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20170920_193323.jpg
    IMG_20170920_193323.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 149
I never thought of any of this stuff as a turn on before but a few years ago my wife blew my mind to show what is possible.

We were on a weekend getaway at a small resort, I had her wearing a skimpy bikini she accidentally picked up at the store, once she saw how tiny it was she wanted to return it but I convinced her how great she looked, she HAD to keep it. Anyway we were swimming in the pool when a family with a bunch of kids came in, she was self conscious so we went to the hot tub instead to get away from all those eyes. While we were there, we were joined by a couple of other men who were staying at our resort for a convention. One of the guys was super funny and had a very strong personality, he was very successful and after a few minutes he had my wife charmed. I could tell my wife was really having a good time talking to him and completely loosened up, she almost seemed like she could be getting turned on....

After a little while, he and his friend left and I started cautiously pushing my wife to see where she was at, at this point we were alone in the pool center so she was more relaxed. I pushed my hand between here legs and could tell right away she was on fire. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and started to very gently rub her pussy. She was into it immediately and sank down and spread her legs for me.
After a few moments of this the guy she really was attracted to came back, he said his friend had to leave early but he wanted to relax more. At this point I had two fingers inside my wife but was terrified to move, she was terrified but too nervous to do anything about me. He started to engage her again though and while she was responding I gently started stroking her again.
I could tell she was pissed at me but also too turned on and distracted/embarrassed to stop me so I kept going. She put her hand on me stop me but I just kept going with my fingers. All of sudden, I could feel her pussy pulsing on me with a strong orgasm. Fortunately/Unfortunately she has always been very good at keeping control of herself when she is being pleasured, a previous boyfriend of hers made her cum once and never even knew. I had made her cum a few times in semi public and she had to tell about later that she (embarrassingly) had cum while was playing with her. All this to say, the guy had no idea but she was just robotically nodding her head while her pussy pulsed on my fingers over and over.
After she came, I was going to pull my hand away but she put hers over me to hold it there, I thought she was just sensitive but after a few moments she started gently pushing herself against my fingers. I went to work again and gave her two more small orgasms while he was there chilling with us, I am pretty sure he had no idea as my only clue was being able to feel her pussy contract on me.

Afterwards she was too worn out to fool around back in the room but she said that the first orgasm was by the strongest she has ever had in her entire life. I think just the excitement of it all combined with how charmed she was by the other guy got her incredibly wound up. She hasn't wanted to pursue this very much but I do a few other hot stories, I won't push her but she gets so turned on from this its hard not to. Here are a few shots of her that weekend, I don't have any of the bikini from that weekend but you can see some from another time.
I have had a few instances of bringing women off in public, it is a great deal of fun

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I'm very jealous, of you getting to finger her and for the fact that she let you do it in that situation. I wish my wife would do that.

I'm very jealous, of you getting to finger her and for the fact that she let you do it in that situation. I wish my wife would do that.
A lot of it was luck/circumstance, its all about finding ways to drive her wild but help her feel like everything is ok. Find ways to put yourself in these situations but nothing overt, then when its the right moment you can push things. This would not work if she was a moaner. Also, the other guys confidence was just so powerful for her, I could tell she was putty.

I have had a few instances of bringing women off in public, it is a great deal of fun
The very first encounter I had with my first married woman, I fingered her to orgasm right in the middle of a small park where she met me. 30 minutes later she gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life in the front seat of my car in a nearby parking lot.

Reactions: compassionatedom
The very first encounter I had with my first married woman, I fingered her to orgasm right in the middle of a small park where she met me. 30 minutes later she gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life in the front seat of my car in a nearby parking lot.
I could completely see that going down, it's pretty wild what can happen when you push things just right

I made one of my first toys cum while barely touching her in Applebees, our first meeting in the flesh. I whisperered in her ear, my tongue just grazing her earlobe, I was so in her head, she lost it.
Every other sub, has had my cock in her mouth within two minutes of meeting me

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
I made one of my first toys cum while barely touching her in Applebees, our first meeting in the flesh. I whisperered in her ear, my tongue just grazing her earlobe, I was so in her head, she lost it.
Every other sub, has had my cock in her mouth within two minutes of meeting me
She had a long dress on, I just reached right under it, she was already hot and wet.

• Love
Reactions: compassionatedom
Very hot story, and a beautiful and sexy wife you have there. Did you ever talk to her about the other guy specifically? Or do you think she was more turned on by being naughty in public with you?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Very hot story, and a beautiful and sexy wife you have there. Did you ever talk to her about the other guy specifically? Or do you think she was more turned on by being naughty in public with you?
She is definitely not comfortable admitting that she was attracted to him, I do bring up the incident sometimes to get her turned on though. She gets hot in public sometimes and I really have to play my cards right to get her off but not overplay my hand.

So fucking hot

everett88

Your Wife is very sexy.... you have my and others blessing to be very proud.... the swim suit really enhances her..... I would love to see her in person... :cool:

Very hot story, and very hot wife! 😍

Thank you for your share and pics . It’s a great start and happy to know both of you are in this together and fully aware . Welcome to the site. Will keep checking more updates from y’all