new to online wanting to learn but experience in our area help us help you

. o be the man that fulfils your fantasy to allow you to have the night you sit and think about be man that dominates your fantasy that you have always wanted or be the man that you wish he was for that time you need. My goal and purpose is to please you and give you what you want and need sexually or as a friend. Im open to all situations that can help you or your partners needs I want to help you reach and finally be able feel relief of whatever you want and need.Your best friend. Funny Hungry and ready to have fun. I have years of experience of helping women finally be treated the way they want in the bed room. I am an experienced white very girthy bull that loves to help couples and single women fulfil their fantasies. I am a straights man i only will allow your partner to watch as i show him how you want to be and allow you to show him what you have wanted him to do for so long but he is scared to or you have a fear of showing them how you want to be dominated or how you want to loved.The last couple I helped the husband was insecure with himself and had never in over 6 years never showed his partner a dominate side and she begged for his attention he refused he did not know how to be that person he was vanilla in his approach and his sex. He reached out to me through a friend i had a meeting and explained my options. I offer two depending on your situation, In this case it called for pure dominance and giving her what she desperately needed explained what would happen in this meeting and he and his partner agreed to my rules. I require one rule that is required of the female I choose your entire outfit for the night from hair to nail polish to clothing. For her it was French braids red nails red toenails lace Victoria secret red lingerie with leggings underneath an outfit that she had wanted and felt uncomfortable to wear which for me was perfect a black romper and black high heals she was stunning not to understate as much as i loved helping them both it was rewarding to be able to completely fuck this woman exactly how I would my wife if i had one now I sent him to purchase what I required I sent him out for drinks at their local restaurant and advised I would contact him when she and I was ready. I met her out of town for drinks and casual meeting she knew what i ws there for and was nervous but i pride myself on my humor and ability to make a woman laugh I do believe for any man big tall short fat if you can make a woman laugh you can make her cum for you. I eventually told her what I have said to all my experiences you dream and fantasize this you want this you need to do this not for you but for their relationship yes they was very much in love but needed to see how to love each other to change the everyday marriage losing spark change is good. Now at this point if you read this I hope you continue because I love what i do and how good I am at it. fast forward the night we are leaving we are going to their home to their bed. I tell him in one hour leave come home and witness from beginning to end how she deserves to be fucked. we arrived to their home me and her still drinking laughing clearly flirting moves being made small gestures becasue now she has let go and is ready but for this to work he must see so i wait i build her up touching her kissing her grabbing her I knew from the very little i had done she was going to squirt for her master. when he arrived I put on music and told her to strip giving us both attention the entire time down to the lingerie i have picked and the heals you can see how wet she was loving the fun but it was time to listen and obey. I tell her to get on her knees and crawl to me and undo my belt and suck my dick she hesitant so i grab her braids and pulled her in to my belt made her look at me un doing it holding her hair back she reached in my pants and grabbed my fat cock she felt the girth of it and looked up at me i bent her head back told her to open her mouth and shoved it as far back in her throat as i could and then pulled out and continued slowly hearing her gag made me harder her tears in her eyes from my dick in her little mouth was perfect i told her to open wider and began to face fuck her as hard as i could her gagging and spitting was perfect i turned her to the side and told her to look at her husband while i fucked her mouth and then pushed till she couldnt take it i brought her off her knees threw her on the couch and slide down her panties and shoved my face in her tight perfect shaved pussy slow on the clit applying pressure tongue fucking her he had already got off twice before i ever fingered her tight and i do mean tight which we will get to i fingered her sucked her clit smacked her pussy and fingered her ass in every position i could put her in and made her look at him and he watched every second of me making his bride my slut i spit on her face when she cum on my beard and when i i was ready i worked her clit with my tongue sucking it hard and gentle shoved 2 fingers in her tight dripping wet pussy and had her legs up and spit on her ass and gently but fast 2 finger in her never touched ass she let out a moan that she never in her life had and she soaked the bed my beard my face god it was beautiful but the best part was she really thought that was it and it was foreplay and i grabbed her by the hair forced her down and rammed by dick in her so hard i wanted to now show it my time because this is how i get off the pleasure of the gentle foreplays followed by an absolutes fucking i spit in her face fingered her ass smacked her treated her exactly how she asked her husband he loving it and god this woman she will remember how i fucked her like the slut she wanted to be showed her love like she wanted and then saved her marriage to the man she loved by teach him both gentle and purely dominating sex i hope you enjoyed this read this is what i do i love my work and love new people please contact if this is for you or you want to chat casual or just need me to eat your pussy because whoever reading this you deserve that pussy to be licked and clit to be sucked by Utah friend's call me that no im not from there but you will call me sir

Ellie Kemper Reply GIF