I need help getting someone in my wifes pussy

I need some help getting someone to bang my wife with me, im way too nervous to ask any of my friends. I told her i want her to be in a gangbang/mmf, but i have no idea how to go about it.
I feel fine letting her pick someone out but i really want to own this shit and find someone and fuck her so we can mess with her.
She has hot ass friends and they flirt with me all the time, so i want her to have a taste of what its like to be at the whims of two horny guys lol. Help me out here guys pleaaassseeee.
If you think youd wanna fly out here send a dm btw. Never done this before
Any advice/comments welcome

Attachments

• 20231205_004859.jpg
    20231205_004859.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 20231123_205323.jpg
    20231123_205323.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 20231123_204623.jpg
    20231123_204623.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 20231207_103423.jpg
    20231207_103423.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 98
I need some help getting someone to bang my wife with me, im way too nervous to ask any of my friends. I told her i want her to be in a gangbang/mmf, but i have no idea how to go about it.
I feel fine letting her pick someone out but i really want to own this shit and find someone and fuck her so we can mess with her.
She has hot ass friends and they flirt with me all the time, so i want her to have a taste of what its like to be at the whims of two horny guys lol. Help me out here guys pleaaassseeee.
Wow your wife looking yummy and tasty and hot to eat fuck and lick hard all night without break. But my bad luck I m from India can't travel. If I got chance I wanna fuck her all hole eat her harder deeper till her orgasm again and again and again

damn sexy and so sweet and tasty looking cunt lips on her she is one hot one , love to be there to feel and lick that pussy and ass .
love to see her sexy nipples and that pussy in my face

This is my perfect fantasy! to have a buddy with a sexy, slutty whore who invites me over so we can pound her out and show her how much two cocks can please her :devilish: think you'd have a big group of guys wanting to help you out

Where are you from?