Need someone to get in my wifes pussy

I need some help getting someone to bang my wife with me, im way too nervous to ask any of my friends. I told her i want her to be in a gangbang/mmf, but i have no idea how to go about it.
I feel fine letting her pick someone out but i really want to own this shit and find someone and fuck her so we can mess with her.
She has hot ass friends and they flirt with me all the time, so i want her to have a taste of what its like to be at the whims of two horny guys lol. Help me out here guys pleaaassseeee.
If you think youd wanna fly out here send a dm btw. You will be vetted lol

I need some help getting someone to bang my wife with me, im way too nervous to ask any of my friends. I told her i want her to be in a gangbang/mmf, but i have no idea how to go about it.
I feel fine letting her pick someone out but i really want to own this shit and find someone and fuck her so we can mess with her.
She has hot ass friends and they flirt with me all the time, so i want her to have a taste of what its like to be at the whims of two horny guys lol. Help me out here guys pleaaassseeee.
If you think youd wanna fly out here send a dm btw. You will be vetted lol
Hi I m sameerdewan from India I m a 38 yr old professional paid bull playboy with my friends group. We are all professional and fuck many wife and girls ..you can hire me and other one from in my group. You can bring her for second honeymoon types pleasure with nude body massage where you give her surprise give from cover her eyes and then we will give her nude sexual organ body massage with lick and eat her pussy and lips and ass boobs and then when she will be aggressive and hungry for fuck then we will fuck her harder deeper full night .it's make only in night .we all nude