I am interested in losing fear

Yucatan

Female
Hello, I am 24 years old, my husband told me about this type of lifestyle and it really interested me, but I am very afraid of running into acquaintances, my family is very conservative, I looked for more information on the internet to have a basis or consolation or some emotional compensation to help me get out of this fear that I will run into friends, family or friends of my parents, could someone tell me something to help?

Greetings

I think if you keep your adventures to yourselves and to your "lifestyle friends" it really shouldn't be a problem at all. Many people here keep it from conservative family all the time.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hello, I am 24 years old, my husband told me about this type of lifestyle and it really interested me, but I am very afraid of running into acquaintances, my family is very conservative, I looked for more information on the internet to have a basis or consolation or some emotional compensation to help me get out of this fear that I will run into friends, family or friends of my parents, could someone tell me something to help?

Greetings
My wife's family is also very conservative. So we normally go out of town to play. My parents moved to big city 4-5 hours away from where I live, so we normally go there and book a hotel for the weekend. Haven't ran into anybody we know yet.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c