GF wants to try the HOTWIFE thing.

Sharing a wife or girlfriend is very hot and very rewarding. But it is also addictive. We started 6 years ago as a bucket list event and we both knew from the first time that it was going to be a new way of life. So it makes sense to view it as a new chapter of your sex life because that is what it is going to be. Unless something goes wrong the first time you are going to be craving a rerun. So, take time and think of the safest way to play. Picking up strangers is hot but very dangerous. We limit ourselves to FWB and that way we know she is safe. Also, if you build up a group of FWB you can have awesome parties.

My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???
so hot, I'd love to eat her wet pussy for her

Sharing a wife or girlfriend is very hot and very rewarding. But it is also addictive. We started 6 years ago as a bucket list event and we both knew from the first time that it was going to be a new way of life. So it makes sense to view it as a new chapter of your sex life because that is what it is going to be. Unless something goes wrong the first time you are going to be craving a rerun.
I agree with this section of your post, Carlandshelly. I had the HGF situation thrust on me some years ago by a then-girlfriend who cheated while on a 10-day trip with friends. She confessed what she did, and after my anger & hurt subsided after several days, the idea became very hot and arousing. I asked her if she wanted to continue dating "on the side" ( we were a steady couple for some time ), and she said yes she would. Her answer made me instantly hard - she took advantage of it and we went crazy on each other!! For the next 1 1/2 years we had a blazing hot time of it. She'd go out with other guys, and then return to tell me every detail of what they had done together. She loved telling me because she knew it got me crazy horny! She'd go out with another guy about once every 2 weeks. It WAS addictive for both of us.

She loved the freedom to date other guys if she wanted to, and to have new sexual adventures. We both loved that her dating made our sex lives that much hotter together. We didn't stay together in the end, (other life goals & ideas), but it was a scorching time.

Reactions: Bobby75
My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???
She's extremely HOT in her 50

I think its hot.

Comments???
Fuck yes that's very hott, and she sexy asf I'd pik her up

Reactions: jusme

I think its hot.

Comments???
This is the type of lady that could make a guy cum just by talking to him.
When she tries, not that she has to try, to pull a stranger in a bar, make sure you are close by say about 3 seats away because the first chat up will be a tremendous thrill

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

I think its hot.

Comments???
So sexy and Hot lady

add some sexy window girls please ;)

I think its hot.

Comments???
Daaaammmn! Hot for her 😏

Attachments

• bbijdgbj.jpg
    bbijdgbj.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
  • bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3