GF wants to try the HOTWIFE thing.

A few more pix. She's spoken about maybe taking her 1st BBC...
Excuse me, you say how old is she... Did I read this wrong ,if shes 50 she looks better than any younger woman half her age ....She's like the wine the older it gets the better it taste ...Congrats to you and special to her .....Wow

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigtonybk14
Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???
yes it is hot and yes if she sits at any bar she will get picked up. now you need to have a conversation with her about how and where this goes. I would set up some rules and boundaries to head off any potential issues. what those rules are would be up to the both of you but you need to be on the same page or things could go bad in many unexpected ways.
things like will she go alone with the man or will you be part of the package, will she go out alone or will you be there to keep an eye on her. will she stay the night or just do the deed and leave.
there are so many things to work out so you both can enjoy the experience.

So... She wants the hotwife thing? It's leap year. I guess she is proposing ...you do realize one has to be married to be a "hot wife"!

So... She wants the hotwife thing? It's leap year. I guess she is proposing ...you do realize one has to be married to be a "hot wife"!
I disagree about the being married thing.. IMHO, a hot wife 'could' be married, or she may be your mate, be it gf, fiancé, or common law wife. I could be wrong, but I thought the term really referred to a 'lifestyle'' where the female part of a relationship is free to fuck other guys.

My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

Wants to wear next to nothing & a Hotwife anklet, sit at a bar in a nice hotel and see if she gets picked up.

I think its hot.

Comments???
It is very fun!

I disagree about the being married thing.. IMHO, a hot wife 'could' be married, or she may be your mate, be it gf, fiancé, or common law wife. I could be wrong, but I thought the term really referred to a 'lifestyle'' where the female part of a relationship is free to fuck other guys.

It just depends on one's respect for language you can call a banana an orange because it is a fruit and you like to eat it but it doesn't make it an orange. In America today few people respect language.

It just depends on one's respect for language you can call a banana an orange because it is a fruit and you like to eat it but it doesn't make it an orange. In America today few people respect language.
EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME PROFESSOR. You are of course correct, a banana by any other name is still a FUCKING Banana. Im sure on a site like this your exact use of the English language gets you a lot of pussy!
And Im sure that you being the 'world traveller' that you are, you were considering ALL THE WORLDS customs and norms.

Oh, I guess you cant read my reply because you and the other assholes i run across are blocked!

Last edited:
My sexy/attractive GF, 50, looks 35, HWP, blond/green, clean & very educated. Always thought of herself as a nerdy librarian.

I think its hot.

Comments???
hell yea that's hot. even hotter because she's already into the idea. lord only knows what she's thinking deep down where she quivers. She's hot. So when will this be and what hotel? I need to make a reservation LOL

Reactions: Myhotwife
EXCUSE THE FUCK OUT OF ME PROFESSOR. You are of course correct, a banana by any other name is still a FUCKING Banana. Im sure on a site like this your exact use of the English language gets you a lot of pussy!
And Im sure that you being the 'world traveller' that you are, you were considering ALL THE WORLDS customs and norms.

Oh, I guess you cant read my reply because you and the other assholes i run across are blocked!

Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful response. That was a very emotional essay. You admit that I am correct and then bring up the relationship between my mastery of English and getting pussy. What I will say is being able to hear what women say and mean has won me the adoration of more than one woman who was upset over the male in her life not being able to understand her or express his feelings or thoughts. (You are correct it doesn't turn women on quite like "yo, Bitch, I got a big dick if you're lucky you can fuck it"....

Then start an onslaught of well reasoned arguments regarding my knowledge of world customs, which sadly, I was unable to follow.

So I'm not exactly sure of what in my original post you don't agree with...but thanks for the feedback, it is always welcome.

I am also in central NJ, and would love to meet your wife for drinks and some NSA fun. - She looks very sexy, younger than 35 even. Let me know if she is still interested after bars reopen in NJ.

I think its hot.

Comments???
Totally amazing body. Would love to meet up and play.