Hi there all.
Sorry for deleting my posts earlier as I got worried friends might see me.
I’ve reposted my photos now and hope you like them.
Anyway, MY HUSBAND IS ARRANGING FOR ME TO BE GANGBANGED and be filmed Sucking off strangers cocks and getting Anal and Pussy fucked at the same time with at least 6 or 8 well hung men..and he wants me to swallow every drop of their Sperm loads as well.!! And he wants me to wear a tight rubber skirt, shiny stockings and a satin blouse and get them covered in spunk as well… I said he is being unreasonable and I am not sure I can do all that sucking off and swallowing even if I was paid as it is very un-hygienic..!!!!
Anyway, I did get to suck off a stranger I got chatting to at my golf club. He came back to mine and so I dressed up as a Shiny Rubber Blowjob Slut for him then he wanted to Anal fuck me downstairs and then we went upstairs into my bedroom and I couldn’t wait to put his cock in my slut mouth and start sucking.
His cock tasted so good.. and even better sucking off his cock and his sperm cum load shooting into my mouth.!!!
He took a quick photo of me sucking off his cock on the bed and emailed me it later on.
He said he would post it on media so I would be exposed and my husband and golf club members could see what a slut I was.!
I hope no one recognises me
Would be so much more exciting with 6 or 8 more cocks to suck off.!!!
Cathy E xxxx