Girlfriend struggles desiring me after being with him

The first time my wife's bull came inside her was so super intense for all of us. My wife moaned so loudly and as he was unloading in her and he grunted like a caveman. IT was so hot it made me cum in my pants without touching myself
I imagine it will happen the same with us, she's been talking about how much she wants him to cum inside of her, it's been in her head A LOT.

Back then when I started fantasising about being a cuck I would never imagine this would actually reach the point where she's the one desiring someone to cum inside of her, it's been a rollercoaster.

She's been fantasising so much about him cumming inside of her, I would never imagine she would want him so much, it will be very intense when he cums inside of her for the first time.

He's the first person besides me to develop such intimate chemistry with her, they got along so well, I was honestly surprised how much she loved going on a date with him alone.
you're going to get hooked :)

Reactions: bellaazz
I imagine it will happen the same with us, she's been talking about how much she wants him to cum inside of her, it's been in her head A LOT.

Back then when I started fantasising about being a cuck I would never imagine this would actually reach the point where she's the one desiring someone to cum inside of her, it's been a rollercoaster
have you started to wonder ... what to do once that hot load is in her?

Well, I am glad to see that there are happy cuckolds with their slut wives, and I congratulate you for supporting them and giving them the freedom to fuck with other men, surely for that they love you more.
My husband is not submissive and he is one of my best lover, but nevertheless he enjoys a lot when he sees how well other men fuck me in front of him or when I come home with my pussy and ass full of cum and he rushes to lick me.
It is incredible how a woman can have a double or even triple pleasure, the one offered by the bull through multiple orgasms, the husband licking her freshly fucked pussy and then when the dearest man in her life fucks her until she faints with pleasure.
indeed! from a husband's perspective, each of those events also causes pleasure - if not physically, but mentally.

The first time my wife's bull came inside her was so super intense for all of us. My wife moaned so loudly and as he was unloading in her and he grunted like a caveman. IT was so hot it made me cum in my pants without touching myself
oh yes. first time for us, he kept thrusting with each spasm until he deposited his entire load. then it was my turn ...

have you started to wonder ... what to do once that hot load is in her?
As someone who's been fantasising about being cucked for years, I always imagined licking his cum from her pussy, it was/is my ultimate fantasy but something that shocked me is that now she's the one who wants it, she's been extremelly excited about me licking his cum from her pussy, that's why I said I would never imagine this fantasy to become so real and become her fantasy as well, I couldn't be happier with how this is unfolding.

So yes, I'll surely lick his cum from her pussy when he finishes, she's expecting it!

As someone who's been fantasising about being cucked for years, I always imagined licking his cum from her pussy, it was/is my ultimate fantasy but something that shocked me is that now she's the one who wants it, she's been extremelly excited about me licking his cum from her pussy, that's why I said I would never imagine this fantasy to become so real and become her fantasy as well, I couldn't be happier with how this is unfolding.

So yes, I'll surely lick his cum from her pussy when he finishes, she's expecting it!
I’m right there with you!! My wife expects this from me every time I’m there with here getting filled by someone else. She goes out a lot on her own so I get the cleanup once she is home. This is such a fun lifestyle and can’t imagine not being in it now.

Back then when I started fantasising about being a cuck I would never imagine this would actually reach the point where she's the one desiring someone to cum inside of her, it's been a rollercoaster.
Yes it is a strange long journey that you never would have believed

• Love
Reactions: Yesplease
Yes, after being with him she actually told me that now she's even more sure that she couldn't date someone like him and that I'm her perfect lover, even though sexually she's more aligned to his dominant energy than mine, she sees me as her anchor, and not him.

It's not like we can't sync in general, it's just sexually, her mind is too used to being taken and dominated and it takes a while for her to get used to someone who's not dominant, she doesn't know what to do and can't get turned on if she doesn't have a dominant trigger.
A lot of women are attracted to dominant, bad-boy, alpha-male types sexually. The problem is, long-term relationships often become emotionally unsatisfying or even abusive. It's why you see the classic stereotype of the girl who dates bad-boys in her teens, 20s, then eventually wants something more stable and emotionally supportive, so she ends up with a more even-tempered, gentle, even submissive husband.

It all comes down to the individuals and the dynamics of the different relationships but I would guess a lot of times, the women will want to remain with the stable, supportive partner, while the dominant male is mainly just sexual thrill. She may even grow bored of the latter eventually. The danger would be a women who has never been with a man like that and is so consumed by the sexual thrill and giving herself to this man, that she deludes herself into thinking he can also provide the other side of the relationship. It sounds like your GF has already realized this isn't the case and so it seems unlikely she would leave you but you may still have trouble navigating what your sexual relationship is with her now - sounds like you've made progress though.

If its any consolation, I had the opposite experience with my first really long-term GF or 8 years, where I was kind of the bad-boy and she was very submissive. There was a point through college where I wanted to have experiences with other women but my GF begged me not to break up with her and I felt bad, so I stayed with her but I became resentful and kind of neglectful. Eventually she had enough, we broke it off and she ended up with a guy she worked with who seemed like kind of a vanilla, "good-boy" type but he provided her with the attention and more wholesome life she wanted. She told me she really enjoyed finding that she could be the dominant one in the relationship.

Last edited:
That would be my suggestion too - give her oral and do it yourself. Many cuckold only come any longer by masturbating themselves...
I have to admit one of the highlight — and breakthrough sex things of the last year or so was getting so turned on from snacking on my wife, clock running down before we had to get up and moving in the a.m., that I just totally “went for it” that way, literally took things in my own hands and brought myself off…with barely 10 seconds of jerking. I’ve relieved myself alone that way in the aftermath of an interaction with her but she seemed completely surprised and delighted by my desire and intensity; I think it really turned her on to have turned me on that much, to have motivated that craving for release and instant satisfaction right in front of her. Through the years there have been a few instances of us playing with ourselves in front of each other before, but that was the first time either of us had gone all the way. It felt great and was so freeing. We’ve been able to build on it too, and sometimes it’s her hand doing the work. It’s not the only way to get off, obviously, but a pretty great one!

Last edited:
A lot of women are attracted to dominant, bad-boy, alpha-male types sexually. The problem is, long-term relationships often become emotionally unsatisfying or even abusive. It's why you see the classic stereotype of the girl who dates bad-boys in her teens, 20s, then eventually wants something more stable and emotionally supportive, so she ends up with a more even-tempered, gentle, even submissive husband.

It all comes down to the individuals and the dynamics of the different relationships but I would guess a lot of times, the women will want to remain with the stable, supportive partner, while the dominant male is mainly just sexual thrill. She may even grow bored of the latter eventually. The danger would be a women who has never been with a man like that and is so consumed by the sexual thrill and giving herself to this man, that she deludes herself into thinking he can also provide the other side of the relationship. It sounds like your GF has already realized this isn't the case and so it seems unlikely she would leave you but you may still have trouble navigating what your sexual relationship is with her now - sounds like you've made progress though.

If its any consolation, I had the opposite experience with my first really long-term GF or 8 years, where I was kind of the bad-boy and she was very submissive. There was a point through college where I wanted to have experiences with other women but my GF begged me not to break up with her and I felt bad, so I stayed with her but I became resentful and kind of neglectful. Eventually she had enough, we broke it off and she ended up with a guy she worked with who seemed like kind of a vanilla, "good-boy" type but he provided her with the attention and more wholesome life she wanted. She told me she really enjoyed finding that she could be the dominant one in the relationship.
Thanks, it's very helpful to have such insights!
That makes a lot of sense, I'm her first and only boyfriend so she never had any man like him in her life, reason why she's so consumed by his masculine and dominant energy, she sees me as a boy and him as a man but we're both totally fine with it since she's fully aware she doesn't want someone like him for anything besides sex, even if they end up becoming friends, she's enjoying the fact that she can have the best of both worlds, which is amazing.

Sometimes we get unaligned when we start having sex since she's desiring to be handled in a dominant way like he does with her (he's the alpha male, dominant kind of man that confidently handles her and she loves it), and I'm usually more submissive and not confident, which is a turn off for her sometimes, but we find workarounds, either by her starting to talk about him or I becoming more dominant, but I think it's part of the process of being in a relationship like this.

Last edited:
I have to admit one of the highlight — and breakthrough sex things of the last year or so was getting so turned on from snacking on my wife, clock running down before we had to get up and moving in the a.m., that I just totally “went for it” that way, literally took things in my own hands and brought myself off…with barely 10 seconds of jerking. I’ve relieved myself alone that way in the aftermath of an interaction with her but she seemed completely surprised and delighted by my desire and intensity; I think it really turned her on to have turned me on that much, to have motivated that craving for release and instant satisfaction right in front of her. Through the years there have been a few instances of us playing with ourselves in front of each other before, but that was the first time either of us had gone all the way. It felt great and was so freeing. We’ve been able to build on it too, and sometimes it’s her hand doing the work. It’s not the only way to get off, obviously, but a pretty great one!
WOW. It was common practice for me and late wife to masturbate for each other. Most times together.

Reactions: spin418
I've been recently cucked, we met him twice, the sex they had was amazing, she loves someone being in control and feeling submissive to a confident, dominant man, he's the polar opposite of me, I'm extremely submssive, a good boy as she calls me, and she loves how he just takes what he wants, which makes her have sex with him several times a day, she says it's so easy to want to have sex with him multiple times since he simply takes her whenever he wants.

The problem happens after we get back home, her brain is still used to having him taking care of everything for her, of dominating her, and since she's fully sexually satisfied, she just can't get turned on by me for days, she told me the transition from him (a total alpha male) to me (a total submissive) is too much for her and her brain is still engaged to that dynamic and can't find any desire for me. She can't switch from being submissive towards him to "dominating" me since I'm so submissive after they're together.

Does anyone experience this? And how do you deal with it?
I've wondered this, and terrified of it at the same time

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
I've wondered this, and terrified of it at the same time
It got much better as time passed by, things got balanced and while he's still 80% of the time on her head, even when we have sex, she's getting more used to me being more of a good boy and I also adapted a bit and try to dominate her more.

We've met him for the 3rd time, they didn't use condom this time and it was way more intense than I expected, they made me clean her pussy after he finished, it was incredible.

I'm still shocked at how the roles got inverted, nowadays she's the one who mentions him and thinks about being with him all the time, I don't even need to bring it as I used to.

a dominant alpha male in vanilla life but a submissive sexually she chose the

The difference between us i suspect is my years in this LS, my wife has never considered me as a "good boy" always viewing me as what i am, a dominant alpha male in vanilla life but a submissive sexually she chose the above for me for the reasons above.
this describes me. i just didn't know how to implement this with my wife.

PS, technical difficulties this AM.

It got much better as time passed by, things got balanced and while he's still 80% of the time on her head, even when we have sex, she's getting more used to me being more of a good boy and I also adapted a bit and try to dominate her more.

We've met him for the 3rd time, they didn't use condom this time and it was way more intense than I expected, they made me clean her pussy after he finished, it was incredible.

I'm still shocked at how the roles got inverted, nowadays she's the one who mentions him and thinks about being with him all the time, I don't even need to bring it as I used to.
Yes, it changes very quickly. My wife went from considering maybe seeing him once in a while to wanting him instead of me after a couple encounters !

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Yes, it changes very quickly. My wife went from considering maybe seeing him once in a while to wanting him instead of me after a couple encounters !
I know exactly what you mean, her desire for him just keeps growing, there's not a single day where she doesn't think about him, she pretty much admitted to me she fell for him and I can't stop not being very excited about it.