Girlfriend swallowing

It don’t think it’s weird at all that you’re turned on by what she did, particularly if it’s something you and she didn’t share. I know that sort of feeling. It sounds as though you’re curious to know what she did with him. If your split with her was indeed a mutually understood parting, that is, she wasn’t cheat, I don’t really think you have any right to press her. You can certainly express your interest in wanting to know but ultimately it’s up to her whether she shares those details. I think it’s very different when one party cheats. In those situations I think it’s certainly the right of the aggrieved to have a full airing and understanding of all details/motivations/state of mind …if it’s something they want.
Yea I don’t press her on it, just more intrigued

Yep... well you can take it for granted that he's been unloading his seed in her alternately
And the thing is she does love being cum in. Her favourite is her thong to the side and being fucked, cum in and then thong pulled back. When she was drunk once she admitted it makes her feel dirty and happened a lot when she was younger as she’s get fucked whenever she had a night out and couldn’t take guys home so she just used to let them fuck her wherever

• Love
Reactions: Slakka and Mr Rain
And the thing is she does love being cum in. Her favourite is her thong to the side and being fucked, cum in and then thong pulled back. When she was drunk once she admitted it makes her feel dirty and happened a lot when she was younger as she’s get fucked whenever she had a night out and couldn’t take guys home so she just used to let them fuck her wherever
Yep...he's been cumming in her pussy too man.
Did you guys go clubbing and you fucked her in a miniskirt with thong on?

One of my exes went a club with a miniskirt on and a thong underneath. At some point in the night she removed it and handed it to me....it was so hot knowing that anyone would be able to see her pussy at the right angles

I’ve fucked her in public toilets before and she’s always made no secret of a burglar fantasy she has. She used to regularly go out without any knickers on, so no doubt tons of guys have groped her pussy and asshole

• Love
Reactions: Slakka
I’ve fucked her in public toilets before and she’s always made no secret of a burglar fantasy she has. She used to regularly go out without any knickers on, so no doubt tons of guys have groped her pussy and asshole
Yeah...gotta embrace the cuckold lifestyle dude

Yeah...gotta embrace the cuckold lifestyle dude
Is what it is, never gonna tell her she can’t go out if she’s not wearing knickers or tight clothing. Know she’s had a good time if she comes home and doesn’t start fucking me as means she’s got some somewhere else. I think she genuinely gets off from swallowing cum now too so prob easier for her to do stuff now

In my personal experience, finding a woman that enjoys sucking a cock and swallowing a load is rare, so in that respect you are lucky she has returned to you.

It wouldn't bother me that she had sucked other cocks in the past. I mean, it wasn't moments ago, she must have brushed her teeth and drank some water since then, right?

Regarding trying to learn other things she did, I would not press the issue, though I understand the curiosity. Maybe after you've been with her in the bedroom a few times you might ask her if there is anything special or different that she would like to do.

Please let us know how this works out.

Reactions: ANONGUY
In my personal experience, finding a woman that enjoys sucking a cock and swallowing a load is rare, so in that respect you are lucky she has returned to you.

It wouldn't bother me that she had sucked other cocks in the past. I mean, it wasn't moments ago, she must have brushed her teeth and drank some water since then, right?

Regarding trying to learn other things she did, I would not press the issue, though I understand the curiosity. Maybe after you've been with her in the bedroom a few times you might ask her if there is anything special or different that she would like to do.

Please let us know how this works out.
I’d be lucky if she was sucking my cock regularly but it’s once in a blue moon currently, can’t even remember the last time I got a blowjob and she still ain’t taken my cum in her mouth. I did find out through a mutual friend that the guy was saying she gave him foot jobs too and he always came on her or in her every time they met up.

Is frustrating as I’ve been with girls that always swallowed or had it on their faces. Yet to do either of them with her

I’d be lucky if she was sucking my cock regularly but it’s once in a blue moon currently, can’t even remember the last time I got a blowjob and she still ain’t taken my cum in her mouth. I did find out through a mutual friend that the guy was saying she gave him foot jobs too and he always came on her or in her every time they met up.

Is frustrating as I’ve been with girls that always swallowed or had it on their faces. Yet to do either of them with her
Still no luck on the face or in the mouth?