Girlfriend swallowing

Yea take it personally and a bit rejected. She let at least one other guy cum in her mouth and she had only been seeing him a few weeks, where as we’d been together nearly 5 years and have a kid together. I even did all the stuff to make it taste better and cum more this weekend and it just got wanked onto her tits
Trust me, there's always someone worse off than yourself. This is what blowjobs looked like for me with my ex-wife.

Attachments

• ex-wife.jpg
    ex-wife.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 88
So shall I ask her what she did with him the ?
Here's a different take on that taking account of later replies, including later comments from you. You seem to like her talking about sexual things she did or might do with others, so get her to tell you and replay them with her. Tell her you want to try everything she's done with others, including her swallowing, and do them all with her. I did that with one gf that had experimented before me, it was good fun, and a way to find my own kinks. (She always swallowed enthusiastically so that wasn't one of them. Mild bondage was.) It's interesting that swallowing cum really is a line for some women, but in your case, she's crossed it often with another guy and you should enjoy that experience yourself. I guess if she's never done anal say and that excites you, you could work to that as your own thing with her. I also like the suggestion of waking her up for sex and increasing the sexual level of the relationship if only to make up for lost time.

Here's a different take on that taking account of later replies, including later comments from you. You seem to like her talking about sexual things she did or might do with others, so get her to tell you and replay them with her. Tell her you want to try everything she's done with others, including her swallowing, and do them all with her. I did that with one gf that had experimented before me, it was good fun, and a way to find my own kinks. (She always swallowed enthusiastically so that wasn't one of them. Mild bondage was.) It's interesting that swallowing cum really is a line for some women, but in your case, she's crossed it often with another guy and you should enjoy that experience yourself. I guess if she's never done anal say and that excites you, you could work to that as your own thing with her. I also like the suggestion of waking her up for sex and increasing the sexual level of the relationship if only to make up for lost time.
So funny enough we’ve started anal since we got back together and on Saturday I woke her up numerous times licking her pussy and asshole. Just hoping it makes her want to start swallowing my load soon

Reactions: goodhubby and Rohit
Totally agree with this. As mentioned my wife won't go anywhere near tasting or swallowing my cum and does for other BUT because of my size she loves anal with me, and we made an agreement 13 years ago she wouldn't do that with anyone else... so its always been our thing that we keep just for us as a couple.

Reactions: spin418
It is always very instructive to get women's own view of sex and sex acts.
Totally agree, I only comment on my wife or ex's opinions that have been directly discussed with me in the past, as I haven't been with many women so don't even try to pretend i can speak for them.

Lets face it, as a bi man with 40+ years of sexual experience, male/female, oral/otherwise, it is more than obvious that women just cannot get the right knack how to SUCK a god damn dick. Let's face it me, women are not made to be good cocksuckers. My advice is save the penetration for you woman and find another hot bi man that is normally MORE than eager to give you an EXCELLENT blow - my advice.....

Reactions: goodhubby
Lets face it, as a bi man with 40+ years of sexual experience, male/female, oral/otherwise, it is more than obvious that women just cannot get the right knack how to SUCK a god damn dick. Let's face it me, women are not made to be good cocksuckers. My advice is save the penetration for you woman and find another hot bi man that is normally MORE than eager to give you an EXCELLENT blow - my advice.....
Good advice!

I've found that often, the simplest, most elementary answers are best.

She told you that she blew him & swallowed his cum. Why wud she tell u that??
To see your reaction!
Her first baby-step in cuckolding you...
And you got aroused about it!
It turns you on, you have some cuckold desires in you.

So, its REALLY simple: She's got some interest in cuckolding you (although maybe not specifically that on her mind), but she likes the idea, wanted to tease you/see ur reaction.

And you got turned on by her telling you that & the thought of it.
Just the reaction she was looking for.

Let yourself go. Enjoy it. You're about to explore another side of you. Being a cuckold can be very stimulating & rewarding.
And HOT!

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby