Girlfriend swallowing

Warleyalex

Male
Gold
So my girlfriend split up with me at the beginning of the year, told me she got with another guy and then finished it with him as she wanted to get back together. We are starting to get back together and she has admitted that she did lots of stuff with this guy including letting him cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum, something we never did in 5 years before. She’s said she wants to do it with me now, but just wanted to know if people think it’s weird that I’m turned on she did this? I even screengrabbed the texts when she told me you swallowed his cum! She’s confirmed she didn’t do anal with him but did say she did lots with him. Should I press her to find out what??

So my girlfriend split up with me at the beginning of the year, told me she got with another guy and then finished it with him as she wanted to get back together. We are starting to get back together and she has admitted that she did lots of stuff with this guy including letting him cum in her mouth and swallowing his cum, something we never did in 5 years before. She’s said she wants to do it with me now, but just wanted to know if people think it’s weird that I’m turned on she did this? I even screengrabbed the texts when she told me you swallowed his cum! She’s confirmed she didn’t do anal with him but did say she did lots with him. Should I press her to find out what??
I would needs to have honesty now

I would initiate a blow job and make her swallow it soon as possible, do it every day for a few weeks. If you sleep in the same bed wake her up by fucking her. If you guy didn’t do anal before you do now. Every time she walks by you smack her ass or grab it remind her who’s ass that is. She will appreciate the attention and love this new change of pace.

Only way to salvage is to change dynamic of the relationship.

Only if it turns you on without being jealous.

Reactions: IrishBull
I would initiate a blow job and make her swallow it soon as possible, do it every day for a few weeks. If you sleep in the same bed wake her up by fucking her. If you guy didn’t do anal before you do now. Every time she walks by you smack her ass or grab it remind her who’s ass that is. She will appreciate the attention and love this new change of pace.

Only way to salvage is to change dynamic of the relationship.
Cheers I think that’s a good idea!! We live apart at the mo so have to do it as much as possible

Reactions: Mr. Incubus
So, are you wanting her to suck you off so she can swallow your cum? Or, are you wanting to see her suck someone off and swallow their cum? If you are looking to be a cuck then it is her decision if she swallows or not. Generally, the wife in a cuck relationship reserved the task of cum eating to the cuck.

So, are you wanting her to suck you off so she can swallow your cum? Or, are you wanting to see her suck someone off and swallow their cum? If you are looking to be a cuck then it is her decision if she swallows or not. Generally, the wife in a cuck relationship reserved the task of cum eating to the cuck.
I want her to start swallowing my cum. She’s gone off and done it with other guys so really she should be doing it with me loads but she still ain’t yet

I want her to start swallowing my cum. She’s gone off and done it with other guys so really she should be doing it with me loads but she still ain’t yet
Does knowing she has swallowed other guys' cum turn you on? Does it get you hard when she tells you about other guys cumming in her mouth and how it tasted? Have you ever run into the guy she swallowed in public and felt envy or jealousy?

Not run into him but know who one in particular is. It gets me hard knowing another guy/guys have cum in her mouth. She hasn’t said how it tasted or anything, she just said “it just happened” so don’t know if that means he just did it, she offered it or anything