Girlfriend swallowing

It’s a turn on when guys flirt with her and compliment her, so I don’t know to be honest
Well, it seems you do have an interest in being cucked by her. I get the excitement of having a girl swallow your cum. On some level, it indicates her acceptance of you and her eagerness to please. In a married relationship, I feel it is a must that my wife swallows my cum. To be honest I don't believe I would have married her if she didn't. If she was willing to accept another man's cum in her mouth and felt he would enjoy her swallowing his cum and not do the same for me I would question her loyalty and devotion to me. I might feel that in some ways I repulse her or she is unattracted to me. I might also feel she is using me for different reasons other than her wanting to just be with me. For a married relationship to survive the cuckolding experience there has to be communication, respect, and devotion of both the husband and wife. If a wife does things with a lover and not her husband then the whole thing will crash and burn. If your girl is unwilling to swallow your cum you might want to question her motives for being with you.

Well, it seems you do have an interest in being cucked by her. I get the excitement of having a girl swallow your cum. On some level, it indicates her acceptance of you and her eagerness to please. In a married relationship, I feel it is a must that my wife swallows my cum. To be honest I don't believe I would have married her if she didn't. If she was willing to accept another man's cum in her mouth and felt he would enjoy her swallowing his cum and not do the same for me I would question her loyalty and devotion to me. I might feel that in some ways I repulse her or she is unattracted to me. I might also feel she is using me for different reasons other than her wanting to just be with me. For a married relationship to survive the cuckolding experience there has to be communication, respect, and devotion of both the husband and wife. If a wife does things with a lover and not her husband then the whole thing will crash and burn. If your girl is unwilling to swallow your cum you might want to question her motives for being with you.
You’ve literally summed up exactly how I feel. We were together for five years and barely any blowjobs and no cumming in her mouth, a few weeks after leaving me and she’s sucking this guy off, letting him cum in her mouth and swallowing it all and she passes it off with a “it just happened”. If she really was into me surely she’d want to be doing that with me a lot? Is it as simple as she just like him and his cock more?

You’ve literally summed up exactly how I feel. We were together for five years and barely any blowjobs and no cumming in her mouth, a few weeks after leaving me and she’s sucking this guy off, letting him cum in her mouth and swallowing it all and she passes it off with a “it just happened”. If she really was into me surely she’d want to be doing that with me a lot? Is it as simple as she just like him and his cock more?
My wife revealed that she'd slept with25 guys before she settled down with me (at age 20). She always spits if I cum in her mouth. I've always wondered if she spat all the other guys cum or just mine.

We're on such different wavelengths now - I've broached swinging and finding a bull for her but now she's menopausal she claims she just wants exclusivity. I think it's bull but she won't talk about sex in any open way. So, no, not asked directly.

Yeah I shouldn't diss her really, I just so enjoyed having my cum swallowed (by other hookups) back in the day - such an affirmation.

I have been with my current wife for 14 years and she has swallowed or even tasted my cum in 13 years. She did a couple of times when we first met, but hasn't since. I did/ do suffer from extreme premature ejaculation and i'm quite small in size annd very submissive and my wife just can't swallow a gents cum unless she's very, very horny and if she is or once she, she can't get enough of it.

So, I have watched her swallow other mens cum, but when I see how turned she needs to be, I totally understand why she can't with me. I don't last long enough to get her to that point, plus those early days I came in her mouth without warning because of my PE, so she was instantly turned off from it with me.
There must be a back story why she never wanted your cum either, perhaps its something similar. Might help you understand it more if you asked her why? I must admit, I have survived 13 years not cumming in her mouth, but I do wish I didn't have to go without it.

Yea that’s exactly what I think! When a girl swallows your cum it says a lot about how she feels about you
My wife won't go anywhere near my cum, for 14 years we've mostly use condoms as well... but I do agree with that comment in a way.

My wife revealed that she'd slept with25 guys before she settled down with me (at age 20). She always spits if I cum in her mouth. I've always wondered if she spat all the other guys cum or just mine.
Her spitting it out is better than nothing I guess?

I have been with my current wife for 14 years and she has swallowed or even tasted my cum in 13 years. She did a couple of times when we first met, but hasn't since. I did/ do suffer from extreme premature ejaculation and i'm quite small in size annd very submissive and my wife just can't swallow a gents cum unless she's very, very horny and if she is or once she, she can't get enough of it.

So, I have watched her swallow other mens cum, but when I see how turned she needs to be, I totally understand why she can't with me. I don't last long enough to get her to that point, plus those early days I came in her mouth without warning because of my PE, so she was instantly turned off from it with me.
There must be a back story why she never wanted your cum either, perhaps its something similar. Might help you understand it more if you asked her why? I must admit, I have survived 13 years not cumming in her mouth, but I do wish I didn't have to go without it.
If anything I take a while to cum and this weekend would go against that, I made her orgasm a good 8-10 times after a nice meal out, through the night by going down on her and I didn’t even get a blowjob back, so not even the option of cumming in her mouth!!!

I’ve never even cum in her mouth
Its not easy, but my wife is just totally honest about it with me (which I prefer) me cumming in her mouth makes her feel nauseous just from thinking about it, she just doesn't like my cum. Not ideal, but not much I can do other than accept her wishes. Have you asked her why she doesn't want your cum? Do you take it personally or get feelings of rejection because she doesn't?

Yea take it personally and a bit rejected. She let at least one other guy cum in her mouth and she had only been seeing him a few weeks, where as we’d been together nearly 5 years and have a kid together. I even did all the stuff to make it taste better and cum more this weekend and it just got wanked onto her tits

Reactions: goodhubby
Yea take it personally and a bit rejected. She let at least one other guy cum in her mouth and she had only been seeing him a few weeks, where as we’d been together nearly 5 years and have a kid together. I even did all the stuff to make it taste better and cum more this weekend and it just got wanked onto her tits
Well, I'm quite submissive and small in size, and my says, she only likes sucking cocks full stop when the man is more assertive/ dominant with her, which I just can't do for her. She said she used to suck her ex-husbands cock 5-6 times a week every week for 10 years, and said he would have fallen over laughing if she asked him not to cum in her mouth. I have never taken it personally, my ex's never sucked my cock either. My ex-wife for the last 5 years of our marriage, would only suck my cock if I wore a flavoured condom. Not too sure you should take it personally, its just a dynamic your relationship has.

Reactions: spin418
She claims I’m the biggest she’s had and that I’ve got a nice dick, so it’s hard not to take it personally. I think she just liked this guy more and wanted to impress him

I’ve never even cum in her mouth
In high school had a girl like that... Dint want cum in her mouth either. Until I learned to hold my ejaculation and release it all at once without warning. Boom! She got a mouth full and stopped sucking immediately... She looked up at me with with her cheeks swollen like a chipmunk with 2 acorn in its mouth.... (silence & a cold stare). After a log pause... I said well? Either swallow, or spit it out. She rolled down the passenger window and plat out a load stream bigger than a fire hose. I had no idea there was much jizz in her mouth. Oh, to be 17 once again...

Reactions: goodhubby
In high school had a girl like that... Dint want cum in her mouth either. Until I learned to hold my ejaculation and release it all at once without warning. Boom! She got a mouth full and stopped sucking immediately... She looked up at me with with her cheeks swollen like a chipmunk with 2 acorn in its mouth.... (silence & a cold stare). After a log pause... I said well? Either swallow, or spit it out. She rolled down the passenger window and plat out a load stream bigger than a fire hose. I had no idea there was much jizz in her mouth. Oh, to be 17 once again...
I wanna do that bad to her but tell she’s swallowing the lot!!

Reactions: Doc Watson