Girlfriend told me a secret while sucking my cock

Justinch

Male
Feb 20, 2022
My girlfriend had been fucking and sucking bigger cock from the second day we got together in secret from me and I truthfully never had a clue at all.
She also told me that the bloke she fucked and sucked cock with in her truthful secret below was actually the person who said when she was sucking his big cock one night that she would get really excited and would make her really horny if she came home to me after she had fucked him and her cunt was full of his warm fresh spunk and she had his spunk in her mouth and on her lips and kissed me and got try to get in the position with her cunt over my face and me licking her cunt clean of his spunk and not having a single clue that he was having his first tasting of spunk and if she really managed to make it happen he would give her a real good fucking tomorrow night
So here's her secret of what happened and she has since told me that this was the first time she truthfully decided that I was going to become her cuckold boyfriend

This secret was the first night i ever did anything with paddy and it was a few weeks before the threesome with you before now i ve told everyone the first time i sucked paddys cock was within the week of the threesome but this night happened at least 2 weeks before the threesome night.
i was working in nellies wed had a row earlier that day and i had gone in to work very angry, paddy came in with another guy and i flirted with them aggressivly i was so full on the guy with paddy was actually a bit scared of me. his wife was in the shopping centre and hed come to nellies to talk buisness with paddy while he waited for her then they were going to view an apartment when she was finished shopping, id worn my white mini skirt and a low cut vest top with my bikini top under it i had a gsting on too it was light pink with delicate lace panel in the front and a bare string in the back, as soon as paddy and his client sat at the bar i opened my legs enough for my knickers to show and as he ordered for himself and his client i bent right in to the counter pulling at my bikini top pretending to fix it letting my tit fall completely out,
paddy gave me a smile he was really liking the way i was flirting the guy with him was about 30 small build and nervous as hell his wife would catch him looking down my top, paddy winked at me and i smiled widly at his client as i walked around to get bottles from the fridge bending so far over i was virtually half in half out i spread my legs wide enough for them to see my cunt lips and even the string covering my asshole. while bent over i adjusted my bikini top so my tits were almost out showing half of both nipples, up to this day i had only ever flirted with paddy but i was so angry i was determined that evening for something more to happen and if im been honest i didnt give a fuck if you found out or if paddys friend wanted to have me too. by the time his wife showed up the guy was sweating bad, everytime id bent in front of him or said something that could be taken in a sexual context when i spoke to them he was shifting on his seat looking around to see if we were overheard nervous as hell, and i loved it. i also noticed paddy watching his reactions then smiling at me he was excited watching the way i made his client nervous, he knew i wanted him and i honestly think it was the start of him thinking how he could use me to his avantage by controlling me.
the wife instantly hated me she walked in and straight away grabbed her husbands arm nearly dragging him off the stool they went to sit outside at one of the tables i followed them out to get her order but as i went close to the table i bent in full view of them to pick up a piece of paper on the ground the wife said for gods sake lets get out of here i straightened and went to the table i asked her if shed like a drink really friendly and she growled back at me we want nothing from you thanks, i winked at her husband smiling at them both she caught it paddy nearly pissed himself the guy started to mutter to his wife that he didnt know me i was still smiling at them pretending i had no idea what was going on, paddy said wed better go look at that apartment the wife stood up and marched out of the square with the guy following her still muttering. paddy said your an evil little bitch lou but i like it i laughed and said im off at 7 and winked at him and went back in the bar to serve customers that had come in while i was outside.
i worked the rest of my shift as normal but i did show a little as i bent in the fridge when asked for a bottle just not as much as i had with paddy earlier more like i didnt realise i was showing i heard a few fucks and christ almightys coming from anyone in view of what i was doing and i flirted with a couple of young guys who came in late in my shift. to be honest i just wanted to feel wanted or sexy i didnt care who it was just that they made me feel that way and that day i did so even if paddy wasnt around i would have gone with whoever was i didnt care.
when jerry came down to let me go home i got a drink and sat outside alone i heard one of the customers saying to him that he knew what he was doing when he hired me then laughing that made me feel a little uneasy but i stayed there drinking for a few more minutes then got up to go said goodnight to everyone and went to leave just as paddy came in the square he said have a drink lou and i sat down again while he got the drink for us. he sat right beside me and i turned my chair so i was facing him as i drank he told me i nearly caused a divorce with my antics earlier i laughed said well i would have fucked him anyway paddy said what about dave lou i said fuck him im done. paddy reached over so his hand was on my leg leaned in and said and me lou i looked straight at him and said i think weve done with the flirting, now wanna fuck me or not he said fuck yes so i drank my drink down in 2 gulps and stood up saying comon then,
i walked out of the square with paddy close behind me he was asking if you were home i didnt know if you was or not but i said yes, we got in his car and he drove to the waste ground at the top of the hill there was nothing there he drove right into the middle and stopped then puled the lever on my seat so it went straight back and i was lying flat he pulled my knickers off they were wet from showing and the excitment of something finally happening with paddy he pulled his seat back and lay over me feeling my soaked cunt with his fingers, he was talking to me asking me what i wanted i was begging for his cock i reached across to open his pants and he slapped my hand away told me to relax as he buried his head between my legs and licked my cunt with long hard strokes of his tongue i was shaking in seconds i reached for his cock again moaning i wanted to feel it inside me i rubbed his crotch feeling his cock getting hard i groaned he was moaning into my cunt as he licked it soaking his face with my juices, i came in minutes soaking his seat under me he pulled away and fingered my cunt sticking his fingers in one at a time until he had 3 in pumping me he told me to suck him he wanted to feel my mouth around his cock so i turned facing him opened his pants took out his cock wanking it then covered it with my mouth and started to lick and suck the length of it as he continued to finger fuck my cunt we were both groaning loudly he was hard in seconds as i sucked him bobbing up and down his cock trying to make him come he groaned loudly took his fingers out of my cunt covered in my juices he pulled my top up over my tits and pulled the bikini top over so the triangles were either side of my tits then fondled them pinching my nipples as i sucked his cock so hard my jaws were beginning to hurt he told me to slow down he didnt want to cum yet i nodded and slowed getting into a rythem as i sucked and licked him wanking him gently i come off his cock for a couple of seconds looked up at him still wanking him i begged him to fuck me, he pulled me over to his side took off my top completely and pulled my skirt up i started to undo my buttons so my skirt came off completely i threw it on the seat beside me i was only wearing the bikini top pulled off my tits as i lowered my self down on to his cock straddling his lap i held the steering wheel behind me and started to slowly bounce on his cock he grabbed my tits and pushed himself upwards so we fucked together i moaned feeling his cock inside me i told him to cum, he pushed harder as i pushed down until we were fucking fast and hard for about 6 mins me bouncing on top of him as he groped my tits pulling them to his mouth licking and nibbling on my nipples i screamed in pleasure and he moaned then let out a yell im comming and shot his load deep inside my cunt i grinded down on his cock as his spunk shot out insdie me when he finished he pulled me off of him i climbed over the seat and leaned across him to clean his cock i was on all fours as i bent to clean him he reached around and fingered my cunt from behind his spunk dripping out of it he started to rub me this time letting his finger travel up to my asshole and back down my ass was sticking up i opened my legs to give him a better angle as i sucked the spunk and my juices off his cock he ran his finger up and down between my ass and cunt wetting me with his spunk then as i finished cleaning him he stuck his finger in my ass and finger fucked me for a few seconds. he started to talk he said what if dave is home lou i laughed and said the fucker can drink your spunk out of me, he stopped fingering me sat back told me to get dressed as he dressed himself i asked did i say something wrong he laughed said no i think youd better get back while my spunk is still fresh lou especially if you want it cleaned out of you dont you
i nodded i asked if he liked fucking me he didnt reply until hed almost dropped me home just as i got out of the car he said ill tell you what lou, tomorrow you can tell me what you do tonight with dave i said im doing fuck all with that fucker ever again and paddy said no lou from now on your doing exactly what i tell you to do with whoever i say, and tonight i say your doing it with dave,
i went in you was sitting having a line looked up at me asked if i wanted one i said yes and sat down as you done me one i said i was sorry about argueing earlier you said to forget it so we kissed , as i bent to get the line you started to feel my cunt from behind within minutes i was straddling you fucking but you thought it was because i was excited that my cunt was wet when it was paddys spunk dripping out of me before youd finished fucking me i pretended to cum and got off your cock we got into 69 on the sofa and i licked and sucked your cock as you licked my cunt full of paddy spunk until you spunked then i cleaned your cock and we had more treats, that night we started talking about threesomes and you suggested to do it and i could pick the other guy if i wanted to i told you it was something id have to think about for a bit but i was thinking that id love to fuck paddy again and this would be the perfect oppertunity right in front of you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-011009_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-011009_Drive.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_20220905-011156_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-011156_Drive.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 297
My girlfriend had been fucking and sucking bigger cock from the second day we got together in secret from me and I truthfully never had a clue at all.
She also told me that the bloke she fucked and sucked cock with in her truthful secret below was actually the person who said when she was sucking his big cock one night that she would get really excited and would make her really horny if she came home to me after she had fucked him and her cunt was full of his warm fresh spunk and she had his spunk in her mouth and on her lips and kissed me and got try to get in the position with her cunt over my face and me licking her cunt clean of his spunk and not having a single clue that he was having his first tasting of spunk and if she really managed to make it happen he would give her a real good fucking tomorrow night
So here's her secret of what happened and she has since told me that this was the first time she truthfully decided that I was going to become her cuckold boyfriend

This secret was the first night i ever did anything with paddy and it was a few weeks before the threesome with you before now i ve told everyone the first time i sucked paddys cock was within the week of the threesome but this night happened at least 2 weeks before the threesome night.
i was working in nellies wed had a row earlier that day and i had gone in to work very angry, paddy came in with another guy and i flirted with them aggressivly i was so full on the guy with paddy was actually a bit scared of me. his wife was in the shopping centre and hed come to nellies to talk buisness with paddy while he waited for her then they were going to view an apartment when she was finished shopping, id worn my white mini skirt and a low cut vest top with my bikini top under it i had a gsting on too it was light pink with delicate lace panel in the front and a bare string in the back, as soon as paddy and his client sat at the bar i opened my legs enough for my knickers to show and as he ordered for himself and his client i bent right in to the counter pulling at my bikini top pretending to fix it letting my tit fall completely out,
paddy gave me a smile he was really liking the way i was flirting the guy with him was about 30 small build and nervous as hell his wife would catch him looking down my top, paddy winked at me and i smiled widly at his client as i walked around to get bottles from the fridge bending so far over i was virtually half in half out i spread my legs wide enough for them to see my cunt lips and even the string covering my asshole. while bent over i adjusted my bikini top so my tits were almost out showing half of both nipples, up to this day i had only ever flirted with paddy but i was so angry i was determined that evening for something more to happen and if im been honest i didnt give a fuck if you found out or if paddys friend wanted to have me too. by the time his wife showed up the guy was sweating bad, everytime id bent in front of him or said something that could be taken in a sexual context when i spoke to them he was shifting on his seat looking around to see if we were overheard nervous as hell, and i loved it. i also noticed paddy watching his reactions then smiling at me he was excited watching the way i made his client nervous, he knew i wanted him and i honestly think it was the start of him thinking how he could use me to his avantage by controlling me.
the wife instantly hated me she walked in and straight away grabbed her husbands arm nearly dragging him off the stool they went to sit outside at one of the tables i followed them out to get her order but as i went close to the table i bent in full view of them to pick up a piece of paper on the ground the wife said for gods sake lets get out of here i straightened and went to the table i asked her if shed like a drink really friendly and she growled back at me we want nothing from you thanks, i winked at her husband smiling at them both she caught it paddy nearly pissed himself the guy started to mutter to his wife that he didnt know me i was still smiling at them pretending i had no idea what was going on, paddy said wed better go look at that apartment the wife stood up and marched out of the square with the guy following her still muttering. paddy said your an evil little bitch lou but i like it i laughed and said im off at 7 and winked at him and went back in the bar to serve customers that had come in while i was outside.
i worked the rest of my shift as normal but i did show a little as i bent in the fridge when asked for a bottle just not as much as i had with paddy earlier more like i didnt realise i was showing i heard a few fucks and christ almightys coming from anyone in view of what i was doing and i flirted with a couple of young guys who came in late in my shift. to be honest i just wanted to feel wanted or sexy i didnt care who it was just that they made me feel that way and that day i did so even if paddy wasnt around i would have gone with whoever was i didnt care.
when jerry came down to let me go home i got a drink and sat outside alone i heard one of the customers saying to him that he knew what he was doing when he hired me then laughing that made me feel a little uneasy but i stayed there drinking for a few more minutes then got up to go said goodnight to everyone and went to leave just as paddy came in the square he said have a drink lou and i sat down again while he got the drink for us. he sat right beside me and i turned my chair so i was facing him as i drank he told me i nearly caused a divorce with my antics earlier i laughed said well i would have fucked him anyway paddy said what about dave lou i said fuck him im done. paddy reached over so his hand was on my leg leaned in and said and me lou i looked straight at him and said i think weve done with the flirting, now wanna fuck me or not he said fuck yes so i drank my drink down in 2 gulps and stood up saying comon then,
i walked out of the square with paddy close behind me he was asking if you were home i didnt know if you was or not but i said yes, we got in his car and he drove to the waste ground at the top of the hill there was nothing there he drove right into the middle and stopped then puled the lever on my seat so it went straight back and i was lying flat he pulled my knickers off they were wet from showing and the excitment of something finally happening with paddy he pulled his seat back and lay over me feeling my soaked cunt with his fingers, he was talking to me asking me what i wanted i was begging for his cock i reached across to open his pants and he slapped my hand away told me to relax as he buried his head between my legs and licked my cunt with long hard strokes of his tongue i was shaking in seconds i reached for his cock again moaning i wanted to feel it inside me i rubbed his crotch feeling his cock getting hard i groaned he was moaning into my cunt as he licked it soaking his face with my juices, i came in minutes soaking his seat under me he pulled away and fingered my cunt sticking his fingers in one at a time until he had 3 in pumping me he told me to suck him he wanted to feel my mouth around his cock so i turned facing him opened his pants took out his cock wanking it then covered it with my mouth and started to lick and suck the length of it as he continued to finger fuck my cunt we were both groaning loudly he was hard in seconds as i sucked him bobbing up and down his cock trying to make him come he groaned loudly took his fingers out of my cunt covered in my juices he pulled my top up over my tits and pulled the bikini top over so the triangles were either side of my tits then fondled them pinching my nipples as i sucked his cock so hard my jaws were beginning to hurt he told me to slow down he didnt want to cum yet i nodded and slowed getting into a rythem as i sucked and licked him wanking him gently i come off his cock for a couple of seconds looked up at him still wanking him i begged him to fuck me, he pulled me over to his side took off my top completely and pulled my skirt up i started to undo my buttons so my skirt came off completely i threw it on the seat beside me i was only wearing the bikini top pulled off my tits as i lowered my self down on to his cock straddling his lap i held the steering wheel behind me and started to slowly bounce on his cock he grabbed my tits and pushed himself upwards so we fucked together i moaned feeling his cock inside me i told him to cum, he pushed harder as i pushed down until we were fucking fast and hard for about 6 mins me bouncing on top of him as he groped my tits pulling them to his mouth licking and nibbling on my nipples i screamed in pleasure and he moaned then let out a yell im comming and shot his load deep inside my cunt i grinded down on his cock as his spunk shot out insdie me when he finished he pulled me off of him i climbed over the seat and leaned across him to clean his cock i was on all fours as i bent to clean him he reached around and fingered my cunt from behind his spunk dripping out of it he started to rub me this time letting his finger travel up to my asshole and back down my ass was sticking up i opened my legs to give him a better angle as i sucked the spunk and my juices off his cock he ran his finger up and down between my ass and cunt wetting me with his spunk then as i finished cleaning him he stuck his finger in my ass and finger fucked me for a few seconds. he started to talk he said what if dave is home lou i laughed and said the fucker can drink your spunk out of me, he stopped fingering me sat back told me to get dressed as he dressed himself i asked did i say something wrong he laughed said no i think youd better get back while my spunk is still fresh lou especially if you want it cleaned out of you dont you
i nodded i asked if he liked fucking me he didnt reply until hed almost dropped me home just as i got out of the car he said ill tell you what lou, tomorrow you can tell me what you do tonight with dave i said im doing fuck all with that fucker ever again and paddy said no lou from now on your doing exactly what i tell you to do with whoever i say, and tonight i say your doing it with dave,
i went in you was sitting having a line looked up at me asked if i wanted one i said yes and sat down as you done me one i said i was sorry about argueing earlier you said to forget it so we kissed , as i bent to get the line you started to feel my cunt from behind within minutes i was straddling you fucking but you thought it was because i was excited that my cunt was wet when it was paddys spunk dripping out of me before youd finished fucking me i pretended to cum and got off your cock we got into 69 on the sofa and i licked and sucked your cock as you licked my cunt full of paddy spunk until you spunked then i cleaned your cock and we had more treats, that night we started talking about threesomes and you suggested to do it and i could pick the other guy if i wanted to i told you it was something id have to think about for a bit but i was thinking that id love to fuck paddy again and this would be the perfect oppertunity right in front of you.
My wife did similar to me she came home with remains off a cream pie and pussy streached ,like you she said she was wet as she was thinking about me lol

My wife did similar to me she came home with remains off a cream pie and pussy streached ,like you she said she was wet as she was thinking about me lol
Hi that's exactly what my girlfriend was doing and I absolutely never had a clue she would come home and make sure she bent over in front of me so I could notice she didn't have any knickers on and tell me she'd taken them off on the way home cause she had gotten so excited and horny thinking about me and started playing with her pussy on the way and would say look how wet I am and stick her arse back at me and would tell me to lick her cunt and find out just how wet she was and every single time I ended up with her cunt on my face sticking my tongue as far as possible in her cunt and without knowing cleaning all the spunk of some bloke she'd just been fucking and when she'd been fuckin with her regular big cock that actually was a friend of ours she would come home and do something that he'd suggested to her while fucking and I would end up licking her cunt clean of his spunk in the actual position he'd suggested and doing everything she was told by him.
And I still have to truthfully admit I was willing and was exciting each time it happened and still exciting thinking about what I was doing and did without knowing. If you're interested Ive got hundreds of the secrets she's told me and sent me in emails if you want to hear another 😝
Can you try proper grammar and punctuations next time. It makes for a much easier read.
Hi i will certainly try but have to admit it was really exciting telling for the first time about secrets. I take it you would like to hear about another secret she told me

Hi that's exactly what my girlfriend was doing and I absolutely never had a clue she would come home and make sure she bent over in front of me so I could notice she didn't have any knickers on and tell me she'd taken them off on the way home cause she had gotten so excited and horny thinking about me and started playing with her pussy on the way and would say look how wet I am and stick her arse back at me and would tell me to lick her cunt and find out just how wet she was and every single time I ended up with her cunt on my face sticking my tongue as far as possible in her cunt and without knowing cleaning all the spunk of some bloke she'd just been fucking and when she'd been fuckin with her regular big cock that actually was a friend of ours she would come home and do something that he'd suggested to her while fucking and I would end up licking her cunt clean of his spunk in the actual position he'd suggested and doing everything she was told by him.
And I still have to truthfully admit I was willing and was exciting each time it happened and still exciting thinking about what I was doing and did without knowing. If you're interested Ive got hundreds of the secrets she's told me and sent me in emails if you want to hear another 😝

Hi i will certainly try but have to admit it was really exciting telling for the first time about secrets. I take it you would like to hear about another secret she told me
Great stories, I'd love to hear them all, love a good slut wife/gf

Great story. I liked it in her own words with the irregular grammer. Please share more just as she writes it.
What are the ages of the participants when this happened?