Girlfriend vacation

Hello everyone,

Me and my gf are going on vacation this month to the domincan Republic.. I want to get her fucking some other guys cock whilst we are there. What's the best way to approach this? Online, chat at bars to others? Just looking for some guidance 🙏. Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20221021-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20221021-WA0009.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 267
Hello everyone,

Me and my gf are going on vacation this month to the domincan Republic.. I want to get her fucking some other guys cock whilst we are there. What's the best way to approach this? Online, chat at bars to others? Just looking for some guidance 🙏. Many thanks
We've found bars, especially in hotels, work pretty well. I'll sit a little ways away from May so that she looks alone, then we see if anyone strikes her fancy.

Hello everyone,

I refer to one of my reply posts in another thread. Ask her to talk about sex with other men while you are fucking. Tell her to put into her chats about what she would like to do with them and to them and also them doing to her. Tell her it's just fantasies and to really let herself go. It worked for me on 2 of my partners one of which was a blinder at swinging. The other ended up swinging mainly on holidays with outstanding results, or is that upstanding results

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu