girlfriends first mfm

last weekend , my gf of over two years , had out first 3some , we talked about it almost from the start of our relationship , she readily agreed to , then covid hit, so nothings happened , untill recenitly , before we tried the bar thing, where she did talk to a few guys, flirted some, but no one really matched, i suggested to her id make a sls account , and i did talk to a few guys, finely narrowing it on one, last thursday she texted me saying .lets go to the city 40 miles away , i asked what she wanted to do she replied (anything you want to ) so i contacted that guy on the app, and explained what we talked about , made a date to meet with him at a dive bar. So on the hour drive i told her what i had planed , showed her his pic, she agreed , saying she was ready . So when there , we all had a couple drinks , discussed what we all liked, and went to his house . Once there when she came out of the bathroom, i took all her cloths off while kissing her , then turned her to face him. Ther kissed some then he led her to the bed room. Where we both took turns fuckign her , but ill admit i mostly watched, they fucked like animals , he cuming atleast 2 times and her over a dozen, , it was wild , over two hours in all . when we finely left , drove the hour home .Her and i talked about what happened, how things went , and if we might do it again. she seemed in great sprits about it all . once home i wanted to fool around with her some more ,but she said she was way too sore, so we just went to sleep. the next day she was very sore, her clit, legs from holding theo up for so long, even her ribs hurt. and she seemed kinda drawn away . later she admited she felt like she did when she cheated on a old bf, years ago.. so my question is do you think she had post nut guilt,? And have other ladies experenced the same ?

last weekend , my gf of over two years , had out first 3some , we talked about it almost from the start of our relationship , she readily agreed to , then covid hit, so nothings happened , untill recenitly , before we tried the bar thing, where she did talk to a few guys, flirted some, but no one really matched, i suggested to her id make a sls account , and i did talk to a few guys, finely narrowing it on one, last thursday she texted me saying .lets go to the city 40 miles away , i asked what she wanted to do she replied (anything you want to ) so i contacted that guy on the app, and explained what we talked about , made a date to meet with him at a dive bar. So on the hour drive i told her what i had planed , showed her his pic, she agreed , saying she was ready . So when there , we all had a couple drinks , discussed what we all liked, and went to his house . Once there when she came out of the bathroom, i took all her cloths off while kissing her , then turned her to face him. Ther kissed some then he led her to the bed room. Where we both took turns fuckign her , but ill admit i mostly watched, they fucked like animals , he cuming atleast 2 times and her over a dozen, , it was wild , over two hours in all . when we finely left , drove the hour home .Her and i talked about what happened, how things went , and if we might do it again. she seemed in great sprits about it all . once home i wanted to fool around with her some more ,but she said she was way too sore, so we just went to sleep. the next day she was very sore, her clit, legs from holding theo up for so long, even her ribs hurt. and she seemed kinda drawn away . later she admited she felt like she did when she cheated on a old bf, years ago.. so my question is do you think she had post nut guilt,? And have other ladies experenced the same ?
sounds like buyers remorse, she loved it and is now thinking about it in the cold light of day. Talk to her re-enforce how you feel about it, let her know its not cheating. You were there and involved, you wanted it to happen.

sounds like buyers remorse, she loved it and is now thinking about it in the cold light of day. Talk to her re-enforce how you feel about it, let her know its not cheating. You were there and involved, you wanted it to happen.
yes i think so , ive never made her cum as many times as he did, and im ok with that , i asked her about his dick size , altho i did see he was alot bigger than me, she only said , hes average , about your size, so im sure she has alot of emotions shes dealing with , but i did make sure she knew i love her and loved seeing her pleased , i just wondered if other women felt the same way the first time,

yes i think so , ive never made her cum as many times as he did, and im ok with that , i asked her about his dick size , altho i did see he was alot bigger than me, she only said , hes average , about your size, so im sure she has alot of emotions shes dealing with , but i did make sure she knew i love her and loved seeing her pleased , i just wondered if other women felt the same way the first time,
she might have enjoyed it so much, maybe that's why she is withdrawn, she feels like she's cheated because she enjoyed it so much, the bigger cock satisfied her so much. She will have a lot to deal with, but just be understanding of her, talk about your feeling and how it made you feel seeing her enjoying another guys cock, how turned on you were, how much you enjoyed seeing her cum on his cock

Hey, u need to face it: she LIKED what he did to her. Does that means she dumps you? Well, no. But she surely had a great time, a DOZEN orgasms? She's gotta be thinkin about that, man.

I get talking to her nice, being sweet to her. I worry for you that she's experienced something WAY different....and REALLY enjoyed it.

Tough spot to be in. Wish you best of luck...

Hey, u need to face it: she LIKED what he did to her. Does that means she dumps you? Well, no. But she surely had a great time, a DOZEN orgasms? She's gotta be thinkin about that, man.

I get talking to her nice, being sweet to her. I worry for you that she's experienced something WAY different....and REALLY enjoyed it.

Tough spot to be in. Wish you best of luck...
Thanks. I’ll talk to her tonight. At this point I see no alternative than to support her wishes and go with whatever she chooses. I’ll admit I would like to see them together again. So maybe things will work out. Thank you again.

Reactions: Baddy145 and Tof82
No worries. Without the idiotic prejudice attached to it, you're reactions, support & want to see them together again could be construed as if you take a sort of cuck part in this. Not a single thing wrong with that. Just look into cuckold and see if you're comfortable talking to her & thinking about being in that type of situation with her...and her bull.
It absofuckinlutely IS a huge turn-on for many men, me included, and does not have to have a humiliation element to it at all.
Damn, I'll tell you, it IS VERY HOT when u write that you'd like to see them together again. I think she's gonna give you that chance. Perhaps many times.

And I think she may already be into it, given the way she's put you off since she fucked him.
BIG tip-off "over a dozen orgasms". That fuckin guy moved her in new ways...ways she liked.

Just IMO. Please take no offense.

so, wendsay the guy text me, saying he would like to invite us back, i replied , im good with that ill ask her tonight, so when i called, and told her, then i sent her screen shots of the text, she said, tell him i cant this weekend, but next friday the 18th looks good , so i guess its a date
sounds like it, you going with her?