Girls do you enjoy sucking a black cock?

For my wife it’s purely about size. She says the first time she took my dick in her mouth she knew she would probably end up marrying me. I am big but she’d once been with a guy who was TOO big. I was “perfect”.

Ironically, the first time I kissed her pussy I knew it would end in marriage. I’d just never tasted anything as smooth and clean and bald as her little caramel slit. She was apprehensive about my size at first and the first time I came in her presence was in a nightclub toilet cubicle, skirt up, panties down, boots planted firmly on the floor, she didn’t want me to fuck her without lube so she jerked me off between her legs and let me cum in her thong. She pulled the skirt back down, the panties back up, and then came back to join me and my friends in the club, with my cum dripping down her thighs.

Needless to say that about an hour later, once we were back at mine with lube, I fucked her until the neighbours complained.
Lucky couple 🌹

Wife enjoys it immensely
Old cock needs to be sucked and masturbated to full enjoyment of all involved. Any mature woman/couple to share fantasy with me for this fun near Atlanta, Ga. Now virus threat is down considerably, we can start conversation regarding safety, disease free, hygiene, discrete, and more. I am new to this life style and I would like mature woman/couple take me in their arms and teach/help me. Thanks

Last edited:
I have not yet sucked a black cock. Not sure it makes any difference, but does the cum taste different? How is that even possible? Lopoking forward to trying it.
Nice of you willing to try black cock. Here is the deal - two in one, that is cock is 1) Asian black and 2) old which will have full erection for sucking not good for fucking.

For my wife it’s purely about size. She says the first time she took my dick in her mouth she knew she would probably end up marrying me. I am big but she’d once been with a guy who was TOO big. I was “perfect”.

Ironically, the first time I kissed her pussy I knew it would end in marriage. I’d just never tasted anything as smooth and clean and bald as her little caramel slit. She was apprehensive about my size at first and the first time I came in her presence was in a nightclub toilet cubicle, skirt up, panties down, boots planted firmly on the floor, she didn’t want me to fuck her without lube so she jerked me off between her legs and let me cum in her thong. She pulled the skirt back down, the panties back up, and then came back to join me and my friends in the club, with my cum dripping down her thighs.

Needless to say that about an hour later, once we were back at mine with lube, I fucked her until the neighbours complained.
Loved this. Reminds me of when me and my wife used to work together the first time I went down to lick her gorgeous slit was in the disabled toilet in the office I walked around all afternoon with her juice on my face and her taste in my mouth.

Reactions: cuck4u3inch