Going beyond sucking the bull and eating the creampie

My wife and I started our journey into cuckolding with swinging. We would go to parties, and both have a great time. Swingers’ parties are composed of females that want to fuck a male that have 8 plus inches or more. Us males with less than 6’ would use our mouths to pleasure those females than want our attention. For the first couple of months of our swinging relationship I would catch up with her in our room and just snuggle. But one night after a hard night of partying and she said she was tired and sore I just went down on her, don’t know why, just down I went and took my time eating her freshly fucked pussy, full of several other men’s cum and just did it. From that point on I would wait on her to come back from parting and would dive between her legs and clean her. And of course, whenever I got to fuck her, I would eat my own from her.

My hubby cleans up my used pussy most of the time and he is very happy to suck if the other guy/guys are up for that. I've also watched him getting his ass fucked many times - he loves it and it really turns me on. I find watching two guys playing together very erotic xx
Your husband is a lucky man. I have recently come out to my wife a bisexual and am hoping that we can find a man to fuck me in front of her. I would love that.

How did she take it? Well I hope if you're going to be looking for a guy to fuck you. Even better get a guy who is happy to fuck both of you so she doesn't feel left out xx
I was so scared and have been agonising about coming out to her for months now. Had a good session with my therapist this week - practice run if you like – and decided to go for it last night. Don’t get me wrong, my wife knows that I have been with quite a few men but I think she felt this was in my past and not who I am. I have struggled with coming to terms with it myself for all my life but it was such a relief to tell her straight that I am bisexual and always have been. I need to get naked with men from time to time. I love hard cock and particularly seeing, feeling and tasting them when they cum. I have a hunch that she was a bad girl in her past, so when she can excuse bringing another man into our bed for me, then I’m pretty sure she will dive in. I had three long term gfs who were unfaithful to me, so i think I developed the hotwife fetish as a coping mechanism for unfaithful women. Now the two interests (bi and Cuck) come together as one.

Last edited:
So lucky yes. I have not come out to my wife and don’t think I ever can. But I sure love getting fucked.
Well I knew James was bi from the first time I met him so it was never a case of him having to come out to me.
I'm sorry you can't come out to your wife but I know not everyone gets it. James' first wife knew he was bi but didn't want to see him having any contact with other guys ever, even though she was bi and they were into swinging.
So it's a shame it isn't something you can share together but I quite understand that sometimes is not a good idea to rock the apple cart if it's likely to cause problems xx

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Well I knew James was bi from the first time I met him so it was never a case of him having to come out to me.
I'm sorry you can't come out to your wife but I know not everyone gets it. James' first wife knew he was bi but didn't want to see him having any contact with other guys ever, even though she was bi and they were into swinging.
So it's a shame it isn't something you can share together but I quite understand that sometimes is not a good idea to rock the apple cart if it's likely to cause problems xx
I so wish my wife had your attitude. There was a time after we started this lifestyle that I thought we would get there. But after hearing some anti gay/bi comments from her I knew I would be a hard sell.
I don’t think she would leave me if I tell about my past, but I don’t think she would want to be a part of it.
I hooked her up with a bi friend that fucks me (he’s very masculine) and we thought eventually we could get there we obviously we never did.