Going beyond sucking the bull and eating the creampie

Ok ill make this as quick as possible. It's wasn't really a bull in the sense of cuckolding or hotwifing. As stated before we are swingers and have swinging for a long time now. Ot started out with this other couple had a wonderful night played for hours. At one point the other wife had said now the boys turn to play. Everyone brushed it off. Fast forward a few weeks later my wife and I had been talking about that comment and it drove me nuts. I've always wanted to explore the possibility of be bi so I ask my wife to reach out. To our surprise they were down. So the next meeting not only did I suck him off, cleaned up my wife's creampie but after he was ready for round 2 I was face down. So I guess you can say I went the whole 9 yards on this.
This is so hot. Have you kept it up? Or just that one time?

This is so hot. Have you kept it up? Or just that one time?
We definitely have not stopped play with others. We actually have a brunch date with this same couple in a few weeks. Having another run like this is highly unlikely on this date as we will be meeting a few other couples that same day. Both my wife and I can't wait for the time we can align our schedules for it to be just the 4 of us again.

We definitely have not stopped play with others. We actually have a brunch date with this same couple in a few weeks. Having another run like this is highly unlikely on this date as we will be meeting a few other couples that same day. Both my wife and I can't wait for the time we can align our schedules for it to be just the 4 of us again.
I asked because once you open that door it’s difficult to close it back. I am assuming that being face down you were referring to being fucked.
If so, was that the only time you were ever fucked? If you don’t mind expanding on that.

I asked because once you open that door it’s difficult to close it back. I am assuming that being face down you were referring to being fucked.
If so, was that the only time you were ever fucked? If you don’t mind expanding on that.
Idk what you mean by closing the door? My wife and I have been in the swinger LS for almost 7 years now. We do enjoy pegging and very kinky sex. We are and have been open about or sexual fantasies. Now, to answer your question yes that has been the first time and only I have been penatrated by another man. It hurt, was uncomfortable, and oddly fulfilling. It lasted about 2 minutes literally as I could not take his size for long. That was the first time sucking a dick, and like 4th or 5th time cleaning up my wife's pussy. I do feel as I am an alpha male in many swinger situations but at times I do have a submissive desire. I have always been open with my wife that I have wanted exactly what I got.

Idk what you mean by closing the door? My wife and I have been in the swinger LS for almost 7 years now. We do enjoy pegging and very kinky sex. We are and have been open about or sexual fantasies. Now, to answer your question yes that has been the first time and only I have been penatrated by another man. It hurt, was uncomfortable, and oddly fulfilling. It lasted about 2 minutes literally as I could not take his size for long. That was the first time sucking a dick, and like 4th or 5th time cleaning up my wife's pussy. I do feel as I am an alpha male in many swinger situations but at times I do have a submissive desire. I have always been open with my wife that I have wanted exactly what I got.
Sorry. By closing the door I meant if she enjoyed you sucking cock and getting fucked it may be difficult to stop. But from your explanation I’m gathering that sucking cock and getting fucked may have been a one time thing that you may have no interest in doing again.
To expand on closing the door from my perspective, anything we started it was impossible to stop and that included cleaning up and gang bangs.

Sorry. By closing the door I meant if she enjoyed you sucking cock and getting fucked it may be difficult to stop. But from your explanation I’m gathering that sucking cock and getting fucked may have been a one time thing that you may have no interest in doing again.
To expand on closing the door from my perspective, anything we started it was impossible to stop and that included cleaning up and gang bangs.
Please don't be sorry no need for that. Yes we both did enjoy the entire experience. I will suck dick again I really enjoyed that part. It was fun and made the entire situation one situation all together. I have been in many different sexual dynamics, but this one where the guys were also playing made it very much 4 people all having sex together. Will I ever be "face down" again??... idk it would have to be with a much smaller guy. Still not against it just either really need to work on handling that kind of size or do it with a small guy.

Please don't be sorry no need for that. Yes we both did enjoy the entire experience. I will suck dick again I really enjoyed that part. It was fun and made the entire situation one situation all together. I have been in many different sexual dynamics, but this one where the guys were also playing made it very much 4 people all having sex together. Will I ever be "face down" again??... idk it would have to be with a much smaller guy. Still not against it just either really need to work on handling that kind of size or do it with a small guy.
Thank you. And I’m happy to see that you are not completely “closing the door” on getting fucked again. From experience I can tell you that your hole needs training. Size probably wasn’t the (only) problem. If he had taking his time easing it in and breaking you in slowly, you would’ve found it more enjoyable.
Make sure your next time, the man fucking you takes his time and ease it in. Lubricate properly and you’re on your way.

Reactions: kali7
Yes he did, and when first time we do it. If I don’t make out with her bf, we can’t have foursome together. (2 couple)

that’s how it started, using anal plug first the get to anal sex. Her bf only cum inside my ass once or twice. Usualy he cum in my or my wife’s mouth.

I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
Sucking yes, fucking no chance.

Some time ago my wife decided to "bitch" train me. That is, she used a kit of butt plugs that increase in size on me, making me wear them full time till I could take the biggest fatest one.The reason for this is because when she has her period she does not engage with her bull. She knows it's not right for a man to go without sex and doesn't want him to wander so she suggested to him that I get used for his bitch. He was all for it so now he takes my ass when ever he needs it. Sometimes if they have a fight this also applies and he will fuck me as an alternative.
sound like fun

Reactions: Robinandsissy
I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
One of my Wife's Bull's takes my pussy not as often as I like my Wife always watches

Yes if he or she wanted me to.

We had been hooking up with BULLS for about three years before my wife asked for our BULL to fuck me. I feel like this was something she and our BULL at the time had already discussed and planned together, based on the BULLS' eagerness to take my ass.

Our BULL at the time had roughly a 6.5" cock so although it was painful for the first few times, it was not unbearable for me. He was a nice guy, and he always referred to my cock as my clit, he would sometimes call it "your little stiffy" which was a name my wife adopted and still uses today. When I would ejaculate he would call it, "Your little creamy."

On our first time, he took my ass, they told me they had something special planned for me. We traveled to Orlando and we stayed in a nice hotel. On our first night, it was a normal night. My wife and our BULL spent time fucking in the bed and I performed clean-up service for them both. It was the second night that things got interesting. We returned to our room and our BULL demanded I suck his cock while he and my wife lay in the bed relaxing and talking while drinking wine. This was customary and something we did often at home. I was then told to get up and to lean over a small cocktail table and to spread my cheeks for our BULL. Again, not anything outside what he normally liked, he seemed to always have an affinity for my ass and frequently wanted to look at my hole. Our BULL walked over and gave my cheeks a few slaps and then said, "Dam, I bet that is one tight little boi pussy." He continued to rub his finger over my spread hole and I did moan from the sensations. He then commented, "Oh he likes this, look how aroused his little clit looks." I felt a cold splash of lube on my exposed hole.

My wife walked to the front of my head and stood, now using her hands to hold my cheeks open. She seductively told me, "I have something very special I want to share with you. You know how much I love to feel Brian's cock inside me and you know how I beg him to cum inside me. Well, tonight, I want you to experience that same ecstasy and to hear you beg Brian for his cum deep inside you. I'm going to hold you open for him and also so I can watch his cock taking your man pussy." I felt a finger press into me and I squirmed to expel it, but he kept it inside me.

"Holy shit, that is one extra tight boi pussy, I bet he is an anal virgin."

The feeling of Brian working his cock into my hole was like fire. I could not help but to tear up and holler out in pain as he pushed deeper inside me, spreading me as if I was being torn apart. I was crying and grunting that it hurt and to stop, but my wife consoled me telling me it would feel better once I relaxed. For all my pain, my cock denied me and was rock hard and I began to leak precum to the delight of our BULL who took that as a sign of how much I actually was enjoying his cock.

Our BULL fucked me hard for what seemed like an eternity and I did relax and enjoy the feeling. My wife knew Brian was getting ready to cum so she told me to beg him for his cum inside me. I begged Brian and I could feel it when he began to shoot his load. He was inside me as deep as he could get and holding my hips, my wife was into it and telling Brian, "That's it, fill my husband's hot ass with your massive load."

Brian stayed inside me until he slowed his breathing and then he pulled out with a vacuum plop sound. His cum churned in my bowels and air escaped as he and my wife admired the sight of my cum filled hole. For the next year, while Brian continued as our BULL he would take my hole several times a week.

Now, my wife will routinely offer my ass to new guys and to her BULLS.
Lucky guy! Does she still let you in?