Going beyond sucking the bull and eating the creampie

I was so scared and have been agonising about coming out to her for months now. Had a good session with my therapist this week - practice run if you like – and decided to go for it last night. Don’t get me wrong, my wife knows that I have been with quite a few men but I think she felt this was in my past and not who I am. I have struggled with coming to terms with it myself for all my life but it was such a relied to tell her straight that I am bisexual and always have been. I need to get naked with men from time to time. I love hard cock and particularly seeing, feeling and tasting them when they cum. I have a hunch that she was a bad girl in her past, so when she can excuse bringing another man into our bed for me, then I’m pretty sure she will dive in. I had three long term gfs who were unfaithful to me, so i think I developed the hotwife fetish as a coping mechanism for unfaithful women. Now the two interests (bi and Cuck) come together as one.
I think it must be very hard for guys to come out as bi or even admit it to themselves sometimes. There's still a stigma about it in some quarters that being bi or gay makes you less of a man. It's total nonsense of course to make any such generalisation. Sure some bi guys can be effeminate and some on here seem to get a kick out of going down the sissy route which is fine but to say that is the same for all bi men is so much BS! James has known he was bi from an early age and he's more of a man than many 'straight' guys I've known. He just happens to enjoy sex with men and women.
So I think it's great that you've been able to come out as being bi but even more so that you've been able yourself to accept who you are.
And as for the cuckolding side of things, I think it's a lot more common that many people realise and it can come from a lot of different reason. I hope you and your wife are able to have a great time together exploring both of these together xx

I think it must be very hard for guys to come out as bi or even admit it to themselves sometimes. There's still a stigma about it in some quarters that being bi or gay makes you less of a man. It's total nonsense of course to make any such generalisation. Sure some bi guys can be effeminate and some on here seem to get a kick out of going down the sissy route which is fine but to say that is the same for all bi men is so much BS! James has known he was bi from an early age and he's more of a man than many 'straight' guys I've known. He just happens to enjoy sex with men and women.
So I think it's great that you've been able to come out as being bi but even more so that you've been able yourself to accept who you are.
And as for the cuckolding side of things, I think it's a lot more common that many people realise and it can come from a lot of different reason. I hope you and your wife are able to have a great time together exploring both of these together xx
Is James out to everyone is bi or just to you? My rep as a ladies man would take a hit if my friends and family found out I get fucked by men. So even if I come out to my wife, that’s where it would stay.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I so wish my wife had your attitude. There was a time after we started this lifestyle that I thought we would get there. But after hearing some anti gay/bi comments from her I knew I would be a hard sell.
I don’t think she would leave me if I tell about my past, but I don’t think she would want to be a part of it.
I hooked her up with a bi friend that fucks me (he’s very masculine) and we thought eventually we could get there we obviously we never did.
That must have been very tough for you at times, having to keep a part of yourself secret from her. But I get why you feel you've had to do that. At the end of the day you don't want to undermine the relationship you have with her or have her thinking less of you. Things have got a lot better in general regarding sexuality but there is still a lot of homophobia around and it's difficult for people to change their views if they were brought up with very fixed ideas xx

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
That must have been very tough for you at times, having to keep a part of yourself secret from her. But I get why you feel you've had to do that. At the end of the day you don't want to undermine the relationship you have with her or have her thinking less of you. Things have got a lot better in general regarding sexuality but there is still a lot of homophobia around and it's difficult for people to change their views if they were brought up with very fixed ideas xx
Correct. I do hook up with men on a regular. Good thing about being in NY. Most weekends I go to a spot and hook up with other men. And not surprisingly a good percentage are dl married men. Some just looking for a quick blow job, some looking to get a quick fuck and just for the company of other men.
And some like me, try to suck as many cock and get fucked as many times as possible before transforming back to a straight married man.

Is James out to everyone is bi or just to you? My rep as a ladies man would take a hit if my friends and family found out I get fucked by men. So even if I come out to my wife, that’s where it would stay.
I don't think it's ever been about coming out for him. There are people who know and others where it's never come up. He doesn't hide it but doesn't make a point of bringing it up either. I think knowing he was bi from being young, he just accepted that's how he is and if it comes out to someone who didn't know, they can either accept it or not - it's their issue not his.

I don't think it's ever been about coming out for him. There are people who know and others where it's never come up. He doesn't hide it but doesn't make a point of bringing it up either. I think knowing he was bi from being young, he just accepted that's how he is and if it comes out to someone who didn't know, they can either accept it or not - it's their issue not his.
Great attitude. That’s my downfall. I worry about others reaction. With being bi and with being a cuck.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Correct. I do hook up with men on a regular. Good thing about being in NY. Most weekends I go to a spot and hook up with other men. And not surprisingly a good percentage are dl married men. Some just looking for a quick blow job, some looking to get a quick fuck and just for the company of other men.
And some like me, try to suck as many cock and get fucked as many times as possible before transforming back to a straight married man.
Oh I think there are a lot of married guys who are bi but who either struggle to accept it themselves or feel they need to keep it secret because of the reaction they might get from employers, friends and family. For those in the second category I think discreetly hooking up with guys is the only outlet they have and is quite understandable. It's not good to try and bottle up who you are totally. Everyone needs a way of expressing who they are sexually xx

Great attitude. That’s my downfall. I worry about others reaction. With being bi and with being a cuck.
Well I guess not everyone is in a position where they can be so relaxed about it. And for that matter these days as attitudes have changed I'm sure there's just as much if not more stigma attached to the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle as there is to being bi!

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
Oh I think there are a lot of married guys who are bi but who either struggle to accept it themselves or feel they need to keep it secret because of the reaction they might get from employers, friends and family. For those in the second category I think discreetly hooking up with guys is the only outlet they have and is quite understandable. It's not good to try and bottle up who you are totally. Everyone needs a way of expressing who they are sexually xx
I feel so free when I’m in a gay venue. Just being free to be me. I’ve been doing this secret back and forth for over 40 years so I’m use to it. Only after I started sharing my wife did I get the urge to come out to her. That’s the past 13 years.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I feel so free when I’m in a gay venue. Just being free to be me. I’ve been doing this secret back and forth for over 40 years so I’m use to it. Only after I started sharing my wife did I get the urge to come out to her. That’s the past 13 years.
This is my past life too and good to be opening up now

I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
If my girl ordered me 2 do it I would but I pray she don't ever want that for me
I’ve read many posts here about the husband cleaning up the creampie or sucking the bull in front of the wife (I’ve done both). I’m curious, how far would you/have you gone? Has anyone let the bull fuck them in the ass? If so, how was it? Did your wife watch? Was she good with? Do tell…
I know its coming because as I take my girl to fuck blacks they showed me early on that I have no say of how or what happens to my woman's pussy or Asshole or anything if they want to call 5r6 other blacks they will & they'll force Tina to fuck in every hole at once if they desire it

If my girl ordered me 2 do it I would but I pray she don't ever want that for me

I know its coming because as I take my girl to fuck blacks they showed me early on that I have no say of how or what happens to my woman's pussy or Asshole or anything if they want to call 5r6 other blacks they will & they'll force Tina to fuck in every hole at once if they desire it
So I know sometime soon ill be punishedvwith my virgin Asshole with her 11 12 & bigger inch black cocks I hate it I dontbwant it but I never wanted to suck another mans cock either & ended up sucking a black mans cock & it felt gay but rightous! I felt I was doing a good deed by sucking a black mans cock for him

when are you going to start licking their cum from her pussy then sucking cocks hard again.

We had been hooking up with BULLS for about three years before my wife asked for our BULL to fuck me. I feel like this was something she and our BULL at the time had already discussed and planned together, based on the BULLS' eagerness to take my ass.

Our BULL at the time had roughly a 6.5" cock so although it was painful for the first few times, it was not unbearable for me. He was a nice guy, and he always referred to my cock as my clit, he would sometimes call it "your little stiffy" which was a name my wife adopted and still uses today. When I would ejaculate he would call it, "Your little creamy."

On our first time, he took my ass, they told me they had something special planned for me. We traveled to Orlando and we stayed in a nice hotel. On our first night, it was a normal night. My wife and our BULL spent time fucking in the bed and I performed clean-up service for them both. It was the second night that things got interesting. We returned to our room and our BULL demanded I suck his cock while he and my wife lay in the bed relaxing and talking while drinking wine. This was customary and something we did often at home. I was then told to get up and to lean over a small cocktail table and to spread my cheeks for our BULL. Again, not anything outside what he normally liked, he seemed to always have an affinity for my ass and frequently wanted to look at my hole. Our BULL walked over and gave my cheeks a few slaps and then said, "Dam, I bet that is one tight little boi pussy." He continued to rub his finger over my spread hole and I did moan from the sensations. He then commented, "Oh he likes this, look how aroused his little clit looks." I felt a cold splash of lube on my exposed hole.

spreadopen.jpg

My wife walked to the front of my head and stood, now using her hands to hold my cheeks open. She seductively told me, "I have something very special I want to share with you. You know how much I love to feel Brian's cock inside me and you know how I beg him to cum inside me. Well, tonight, I want you to experience that same ecstasy and to hear you beg Brian for his cum deep inside you. I'm going to hold you open for him and also so I can watch his cock taking your man pussy." I felt a finger press into me and I squirmed to expel it, but he kept it inside me.

"Holy shit, that is one extra tight boi pussy, I bet he is an anal virgin."

The feeling of Brian working his cock into my hole was like fire. I could not help but to tear up and holler out in pain as he pushed deeper inside me, spreading me as if I was being torn apart. I was crying and grunting that it hurt and to stop, but my wife consoled me telling me it would feel better once I relaxed. For all my pain, my cock denied me and was rock hard and I began to leak precum to the delight of our BULL who took that as a sign of how much I actually was enjoying his cock.

Our BULL fucked me hard for what seemed like an eternity and I did relax and enjoy the feeling. My wife knew Brian was getting ready to cum so she told me to beg him for his cum inside me. I begged Brian and I could feel it when he began to shoot his load. He was inside me as deep as he could get and holding my hips, my wife was into it and telling Brian, "That's it, fill my husband's hot ass with your massive load."

Brian stayed inside me until he slowed his breathing and then he pulled out with a vacuum plop sound. His cum churned in my bowels and air escaped as he and my wife admired the sight of my cum filled hole. For the next year, while Brian continued as our BULL he would take my hole several times a week.

Now, my wife will routinely offer my ass to new guys and to her BULLS.

We had been hooking up with BULLS for about three years before my wife asked for our BULL to fuck me. I feel like this was something she and our BULL at the time had already discussed and planned together, based on the BULLS' eagerness to take my ass.

Our BULL at the time had roughly a 6.5" cock so although it was painful for the first few times, it was not unbearable for me. He was a nice guy, and he always referred to my cock as my clit, he would sometimes call it "your little stiffy" which was a name my wife adopted and still uses today. When I would ejaculate he would call it, "Your little creamy."

On our first time, he took my ass, they told me they had something special planned for me. We traveled to Orlando and we stayed in a nice hotel. On our first night, it was a normal night. My wife and our BULL spent time fucking in the bed and I performed clean-up service for them both. It was the second night that things got interesting. We returned to our room and our BULL demanded I suck his cock while he and my wife lay in the bed relaxing and talking while drinking wine. This was customary and something we did often at home. I was then told to get up and to lean over a small cocktail table and to spread my cheeks for our BULL. Again, not anything outside what he normally liked, he seemed to always have an affinity for my ass and frequently wanted to look at my hole. Our BULL walked over and gave my cheeks a few slaps and then said, "Dam, I bet that is one tight little boi pussy." He continued to rub his finger over my spread hole and I did moan from the sensations. He then commented, "Oh he likes this, look how aroused his little clit looks." I felt a cold splash of lube on my exposed hole.

My wife walked to the front of my head and stood, now using her hands to hold my cheeks open. She seductively told me, "I have something very special I want to share with you. You know how much I love to feel Brian's cock inside me and you know how I beg him to cum inside me. Well, tonight, I want you to experience that same ecstasy and to hear you beg Brian for his cum deep inside you. I'm going to hold you open for him and also so I can watch his cock taking your man pussy." I felt a finger press into me and I squirmed to expel it, but he kept it inside me.

"Holy shit, that is one extra tight boi pussy, I bet he is an anal virgin."

The feeling of Brian working his cock into my hole was like fire. I could not help but to tear up and holler out in pain as he pushed deeper inside me, spreading me as if I was being torn apart. I was crying and grunting that it hurt and to stop, but my wife consoled me telling me it would feel better once I relaxed. For all my pain, my cock denied me and was rock hard and I began to leak precum to the delight of our BULL who took that as a sign of how much I actually was enjoying his cock.

Our BULL fucked me hard for what seemed like an eternity and I did relax and enjoy the feeling. My wife knew Brian was getting ready to cum so she told me to beg him for his cum inside me. I begged Brian and I could feel it when he began to shoot his load. He was inside me as deep as he could get and holding my hips, my wife was into it and telling Brian, "That's it, fill my husband's hot ass with your massive load."

Brian stayed inside me until he slowed his breathing and then he pulled out with a vacuum plop sound. His cum churned in my bowels and air escaped as he and my wife admired the sight of my cum filled hole. For the next year, while Brian continued as our BULL he would take my hole several times a week.

Now, my wife will routinely offer my ass to new guys and to her BULLS.
Very hot story! i am new, as a cuck, but i read this with interest as based on conversations with my wife and our Bull, i see something like this in my future. Thanks for sharing!

Ok ill make this as quick as possible. It's wasn't really a bull in the sense of cuckolding or hotwifing. As stated before we are swingers and have swinging for a long time now. Ot started out with this other couple had a wonderful night played for hours. At one point the other wife had said now the boys turn to play. Everyone brushed it off. Fast forward a few weeks later my wife and I had been talking about that comment and it drove me nuts. I've always wanted to explore the possibility of be bi so I ask my wife to reach out. To our surprise they were down. So the next meeting not only did I suck him off, cleaned up my wife's creampie but after he was ready for round 2 I was face down. So I guess you can say I went the whole 9 yards on this.

Ok ill make this as quick as possible. It's wasn't really a bull in the sense of cuckolding or hotwifing. As stated before we are swingers and have swinging for a long time now. Ot started out with this other couple had a wonderful night played for hours. At one point the other wife had said now the boys turn to play. Everyone brushed it off. Fast forward a few weeks later my wife and I had been talking about that comment and it drove me nuts. I've always wanted to explore the possibility of be bi so I ask my wife to reach out. To our surprise they were down. So the next meeting not only did I suck him off, cleaned up my wife's creampie but after he was ready for round 2 I was face down. So I guess you can say I went the whole 9 yards on this.
That is super hot.