Got fucked by my boss at work! It was great? What’s your experiences?

WildJackie

Female
Jan 5, 2022
I feel like I’m bad at making this. I’ve somewhat lurked for a while but I got a new story (probably not new to most of you XD) My boss is usually in his office or on the floor most of the time I’m working (I’m a cashier at a grocery store) but it was especially slow today on the account of rain. He’s always had eyes for me, my shirt and pants are a tad too tight and I’m very nice to him. Sometimes the managers ask cashiers for help doing stuff, we’re a fairly short staffed store. But they didn’t need me for a while so he asked me to help him move around some stuff in the back room, specifically a supplies closet (though a little bigger than you’d think)beside the empty loading area. I did help him move stuff but eventually he spoke to me while feeling up my ass. Now obviously this is a red flag but I flirted back, he’s good looking, great and dominant/forward. All of the things I like. After a few minutes I’m being pushed to my knees and blowing a pretty big cock. It was a fun first time, I want to continue but I gotta ask this community. Should I? Is it as sexy as it is for me? Any advice or kinky suggestions?

I feel like I’m bad at making this. I’ve somewhat lurked for a while but I got a new story (probably not new to most of you XD) My boss is usually in his office or on the floor most of the time I’m working (I’m a cashier at a grocery store) but it was especially slow today on the account of rain. He’s always had eyes for me, my shirt and pants are a tad too tight and I’m very nice to him. Sometimes the managers ask cashiers for help doing stuff, we’re a fairly short staffed store. But they didn’t need me for a while so he asked me to help him move around some stuff in the back room, specifically a supplies closet (though a little bigger than you’d think)beside the empty loading area. I did help him move stuff but eventually he spoke to me while feeling up my ass. Now obviously this is a red flag but I flirted back, he’s good looking, great and dominant/forward. All of the things I like. After a few minutes I’m being pushed to my knees and blowing a pretty big cock. It was a fun first time, I want to continue but I gotta ask this community. Should I? Is it as sexy as it is for me? Any advice or kinky suggestions?
Hmm mixing sex with work especially a boss can be tricky but you definetly should not feel bad about it. Based on what you are saying "fun first time", "want to continue" we would say go for it. As long as it is fun for you and you want it to happen. You have every right to pursue sexual adventures you find interesting. Only other thing we would say as watch out for signs of him trying to use this as leverage. Your the one with leverage he is in a manger role so if he gets stupid on you tell him to take a hike or else. Good luck, and if you want to, keep the thread updated.

Reactions: WildJackie
Hmm mixing sex with work especially a boss can be tricky but you definetly should not feel bad about it. Based on what you are saying "fun first time", "want to continue" we would say go for it. As long as it is fun for you and you want it to happen. You have every right to pursue sexual adventures you find interesting. Only other thing we would say as watch out for signs of him trying to use this as leverage. Your the one with leverage he is in a manger role so if he gets stupid on you tell him to take a hike or else. Good luck, and if you want to, keep the thread updated.
Thanks for this advice! We’ll see how it goes on my next shift ❤️

Reactions: ahw-tc-sd
Being the boss character in these situations I can tell you they are wonderful. Perhaps I am lucky but none of my employee lovers wanted anything more than sex. And neither did I. AN after hours fuck on my desk. A fuck buddy on business trips. Everyone had a good time and no covers were blown. Oh except I would get blown in my car in the parking garage on occasion.

Update time! Turns out he only put me on the schedule today to fuck me! I was so happy of course! I get on shift and he takes me to that supply room, rather than push me to my knees he bends me over some boxes. I got railed while being paid! Kinda elaborate sex work but it works! And it was soooo good.
That sounds hot, and your right you get to have a bit of fun on company time.

Update time! Turns out he only put me on the schedule today to fuck me! I was so happy of course! I get on shift and he takes me to that supply room, rather than push me to my knees he bends me over some boxes. I got railed while being paid! Kinda elaborate sex work but it works! And it was soooo good.
Naughty slut. I love it!! 😉😋😋

I’m on birth control, so I get this sweet amazing feeling of him pumping into me. He got in a fight with his wife and took it out on my pussy. (Respectfully of course) I’ve been having an amazing time with him. Anyone got any stories or ideas? We probably shouldn’t be doing it at work much longer… we’ve “re-organized” this supply closet a bunch.

That is hot. I think my wife is fucking her personal trainer at the gym. He’s good looking and fit . I think there fuking when the gyms quiet . It realy turns me on the thot of it

This is definitely hot. It is kinky to just go down on your knees and suck someone, which is superior at your work. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with work itself as you could get into trouble.
One of my exeses was fucking a guy which she worked with. We were in the same company. I was a mid to upper management and it was hot knowing some junior was dicking my girl 😁😁

I have had affairs with 2 of my 3 Bosses, and it would have been 3 of 3 if I had stayed longer at my first job!! Have a thing for Bosses.

The first one was just an occasional when he needed it thing....he would ask me to "work late" and I knew he was horny and needed some relief, and he could get away from his wife that evening. I was always available to him and we never discussed birth control; I was married and not getting pregnant and he knew I was unhappy about that.....I was never on birth control, and I let him cum in me totally unprotected.....I would have loved to have had his baby. We never really discussed the possibility of me getting pregnant, but I think he hoped that I would get pregnant by him since it wasn't happening with my husband at the time. We were involved for about 5 years.

2nd affair, which ended recently due to COVID, was with my current Boss/Lover and lasted 11 years!! The first 2 years of it I was officially cheating on my 2nd husband, although he suspected. When we had a heart to heart talk about "us" and decided we wanted to become full time any time Lovers, not just "when we traveled for business". I sat hubby down and confessed the entire sordid details to him....including the possibility that I had returned from my hastily planned trip to Cancun with my Boss/Lover to celebrate out new decision thinking I was surely PREGNANT!! When he EXPLODED in a massive cum flying everywhere orgasm while I confessed to him, I assumed he was OK with my indiscretions. :)

I have had several other affairs with co-workers, or Lovers I met as a result of work, and all of them have gone very well. One became "watercooler talk" between the women in the office, but I really didn;t mind that as it turned me on knowing they thought we were having an affair. I really enjoy me office partners situation.

J the wife

This is written by a man

Reactions: ChiefMac
wife & boss sex is extremely hot. especially if it happens in the work place.

are any of the other employees catching on to what's happening?

Reactions: hotwifelexy
ask for cash up front hon....