Groped Wife

When she was dancing with a guy we were trying to seduce into joining us she would let him fondle or grope. At first with a slow dance he might put his hand on her ass. When he realized she was commando and offered no resistance he really got friendly. Sometime I could see them and it not she would tell me later. I loved it

I grope my wife everyday! I start while we are in bed in the morning with her tits and ass. It has been my morning ritual through our entire marriage. Then I continue with mini gropes throughout the day. She is extremely gropable. I victim shame her into thinking she deserves to be groped.

She has been groped at nudist resorts while I was watching. Some men are incorrigible and sneak up behind her and rub their dicks on her butt while we are in the wading pool. The cads!

I grope my wife everyday! I start while we are in bed in the morning with her tits and ass. It has been my morning ritual through our entire marriage. Then I continue with mini gropes throughout the day. She is extremely gropable. I victim shame her into thinking she deserves to be groped.

She has been groped at nudist resorts while I was watching. Some men are incorrigible and sneak up behind her and rub their dicks on her butt while we are in the wading pool. The cads!
Which nudist resort in Ga?

Reactions: hot_couple

I've never been to a nudist resort so forgive my ignorance but, wouldn't that kind of behavior (uninvited touching) get you kicked out?

Reactions: Nakednerds
I've never been to a nudist resort so forgive my ignorance but, wouldn't that kind of behavior (uninvited touching) get you kicked out?
Yes it could. depends on the club. Certainly unwanted attention is always frowned upon. The owner of the club we usually go to is very strict and we appreciate that. A little groping amongst friends may go undetecte. 😁

As a woman, I appreciate a man who gropes. It tells me that he has real balls, not a wimp. Most men look at women and wish they had the courage to do something. Instead, they salivate and heir dicks stiffen and they meekly refrain from acting on their impulses.

As a woman, I appreciate a man who gropes. It tells me that he has real balls, not a wimp. Most men look at women and wish they had the courage to do something. Instead, they salivate and heir dicks stiffen and they meekly refrain from acting on their impulses.
I guess that depends on who's doing the groping. If I meet a guy on the dance floor for example and I think he's cute, I'll give him lots of nonverbal clues that he can put his hands anywhere he wants. He may think he's acting on impulse, but really he's not.:)

I guess I'm one of those wimps then. Would I qualify to be on the receiving end of a sound pegging by you?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku