Groped Wife

I watched a family friend of hers who had a bit too much to drink at the club, grab her hips from behind and thrust into her ass as she walked past him on the dance floor, she pushed him away pretty quickly.
I fucked her that night thinking of his hard cock pressing against her
I love sex it’s gd

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
remember, this is back in the 70s. she didn't tell me about the groping until about a 2 years ago.

she did have the hots for one guy. she told me they met for breakfast a few times before work.

she, also, went out one friday night, after work, for drinks. she came home at 9:00pm, stone sober.

she could never drink for 4 hours & drive home. i asked her who went & she said "just some people from work". that's all i got.

there were only 2 women working there, that should be evidence enough.
She was probably getting fucked.

Reactions: Rem503
If she danced slowly and pressed up against him her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt. She would invite them to our table or booth and sit in between us. Elaine was never much for public nudity or sex, but could be coy about if she wanted. Like I said before some guys were nervous about 3 way sex. One guy was not sure about coming with us. He just wanted to do her out in the parking lot. Elaine leaned over and whispered something to him then moved back. I saw him trying to be subtle as he slid his hand onto her leg. She slid her dress up a little and opened her legs giving him access to her pussy. They really started getting into it and Elaine was actually hunching her hips as he fingered her. She suddenly pushed his hand away, lowered her dress, smiled and said we were leaving. Dresses lke this worked well in these situations. Thin and lightweight
View attachment 818957View attachment 818958View attachment 818959View attachment 818960View attachment 818961
I would love to be on a dance floor with Elaine. I’d find a way for us to grind together where you get a good view

First time we shared May we were on vacation. We'd had dinner and drinks, then went to the hotel bar for more drinks. May had a lot to drink! She got off of the bar stool and wanted to dance, but I'm not much for dancing. She got back on her stool and sipped her drink. I left for a moment to use the bathroom and, when I came back, May was on the dance floor with a guy. I sat and watched her really getting into it as the guy had his hands all over her arse, grabbing her tits and grinding his (probably hard) cock into her. She wasn't putting up any resistance!

They came back to the bar where I was sitting and the guy was startled to realize I was her husband when we said our greetings. I acted like I hadn't seen him with his hands all over my wife, though my cock was hard after seeing it. May grabbed my crotch as she talked into my ear, over the music, and told me she wanted to take him back to our room. She was drunk enough that she probably would have fucked him there!

Many years ago we were on a vacation in Goa. The hotel we were staying at had a Spa, and Em suggested we go and get a couples massage. I was a little uncertain, but she convinced me.

Lying on adjacent couches, we were both wrapped in towels – me just around my waist, with my boxers underneath, and Em with hers pulled up around her breasts – I learned later that beneath the towel she only had a tiny thong.

I had a very cute but tiny Indian lady with a radiant smile who was spreading oil on me and giving me a very relaxing massage, while Em’s masseur was a tall muscular guy with very dark skin and, she later told me, extremely strong fingers!

I was drifting off when I heard Em give a little gasp from the next couch. Glancing over, I could see that she was lying on her stomach with the towel pushed down to her waist and her back glistening and shiny from massage oil. The masseur was working on the backs of her thighs, and as I watched his hands disappeared up the bottom of the towel – it was obvious his strong fingers were massaging and groping her well-oiled buttocks beneath the towel.

I immediately felt myself hardening, and hoped that my masseuse would not ask me to turn over. From her slight giggle I think she had sensed my predicament!

So I wasn’t required to turn over, but Em’s masseur very politely asked her to do so. Grabbing the towel, she carefully manoeuvred so that she was lying on her back with the towel pulled up to her chest – but in doing that, she pulled the short towel up, revealing her tiny thong – now soaked in massage oil and quite transparent!

The masseur worked on her neck and shoulders for a short time, but very soon he had his hands down the front of the towel and was comprehensively squeezing and groping her bare breasts. I could hear Em breathing hard and letting out occasional little moans as his strong fingers worked on her.

The big dark man glanced over at me and saw me watching, nodded his head and gave me a cheerful smile. Then he folded the towel down over Em’s stomach, leaving her breasts completely bare, and with a glance invited me to watch as his black hands glided over the pale white flesh of my wife’s breasts.

I could feel my hard cock digging into the couch and was seriously concerned that I was going to disgrace myself by cumming and leaving a mess.

By the end, he had removed the towel completely, and I was able to watch him run his hands comprehensively over my wife’s breasts, stomach and thighs.

A very memorable experience and a visual memory that I can vividly recall even after all these years! lol

has your wife ever been groped did you see it or did she tell you
Not really groped, but at a college football game a guy that sits in front of us keeps rubbing against her and leaning over her. Once when I left to use the restroom I came back and he was sitting right beside her, very close with a hand on her leg. When he saw me coming he removed his hand, but I had to tap him (rather hard) on the shoulder to get him to move over.

When I said something to my wife about what he was doing she told me that it was not nearly as bad as what had happened the night before. My two older brothers stayed with us and while us guys were getting ready to go sit in the hot tub my next older brother sneaked back up stairs and my wife was laying on the couch in her pajamas. She told me that he kissed her, which surprised her and she thinks she may have kissed him back, nit understanding what his intentions were. But he came back to her and kissed her two or three more times before she pushed him away.

She did not say whether he had put his hands on her anywhere else. He finally relented and came downstairs and out to the hot tub. I was upset that she had not told me the night before, but she was afraid I would hit him and end up in jail for assault or something.

has your wife ever been groped did you see it or did she tell you
Yeah she has been groped a lot over the years. I’ve never had the pleasure of seeing it, but she tells me after the fact about it. Most times are at bars and clubs, or other crowded places like sports events or concerts, specially when she’s dressed a little slutty. She’s all been groped on trains on her way to work and other places. Sometimes the guy gets a nice little surprise when she’s wearing a short skirt without panties.

Yeah she has been groped a lot over the years. I’ve never had the pleasure of seeing it, but she tells me after the fact about it. Most times are at bars and clubs, or other crowded places like sports events or concerts, specially when she’s dressed a little slutty. She’s all been groped on trains on her way to work and other places. Sometimes the guy gets a nice little surprise when she’s wearing a short skirt without panties.
nancy got felt up good at a movie theater with me right next to her

I have seen her groped…
In a car
At work
On the dance floor
At a bar
In a doctor’s office
Under a blanket with family and friends around
On a public beach
On a city street
So many places
can you tell us how some of those happened? city street? at a bar?

at work? under a blanket & i assume not by you?

I have seen her groped…
In a car
At work
On the dance floor
At a bar
In a doctor’s office
Under a blanket with family and friends around
On a public beach
On a city street
So many places
None by me. But I did grope her quite a bit.

I have seen her groped…
In a car: she sat in the back between two guys while I was in the front with another guy. We had given them a ride to a bar after a Halloween party. They were pawing at her tits and bare legs.

At work: she was at a conference and I tagged along. A client asked to meet her at the bar to discuss work. I sat off waiting and watching a game. I looked over and he was deeply between her legs with his hand.

On the dance floor: so many times

At a bar: also many times but I can’t forget the time we went and there was a soccer team partying. She had so many hands on her ass and tits, got kicked out lol.

In a doctor’s office: she got a lift after kids. The surgeon was a wild guy and definitely touched her tits more than needed. Said they were his perfect size and shape. Also would always rub her thighs.

Under a blanket with family and friends around: family friends came over the kids were running all around. It was cold out and the ladies sat in the middle of the long couch under blankets with me and husband on the edges. It was late and we were on a second movie. He got up to get us more drinks and his wife laid down where he was. When he can back she pulled her legs up and he sat between the ladies. It was a scary movie and cold so we all just settled in. My wife was squirming a bit and I moved my hand under the blanket to her leg. Her hand stopped me and I could feel movement. He was fingering her right there. She continued to adjust to give him better access. His wife was now asleep. I don’t know how she got away with it but she put her hand on his to keep it there and pulled back the blanket so I could watch her climax quietly.

On a public beach: a story I’ve shared here before. Short version: bachelor party. All hands on her. Ended up getting fingered by one. Tits licked by another. Later that night two came back and fucked her right there where people could watch.

On a city street: we lived in a downtown area with a good life. After her breast lift heeled she went out and would let anyone feel them or rub them. This always led to the rubber her ass or more.

Oh and I left off the time she got fingered at the counter of a fucking Waffle House!

It was a crazy few years for sure.

None by me. But I did grope her quite a bit.

I have seen her groped…
In a car: she sat in the back between two guys while I was in the front with another guy. We had given them a ride to a bar after a Halloween party. They were pawing at her tits and bare legs.

At work: she was at a conference and I tagged along. A client asked to meet her at the bar to discuss work. I sat off waiting and watching a game. I looked over and he was deeply between her legs with his hand.

On the dance floor: so many times

At a bar: also many times but I can’t forget the time we went and there was a soccer team partying. She had so many hands on her ass and tits, got kicked out lol.

In a doctor’s office: she got a lift after kids. The surgeon was a wild guy and definitely touched her tits more than needed. Said they were his perfect size and shape. Also would always rub her thighs.

Under a blanket with family and friends around: family friends came over the kids were running all around. It was cold out and the ladies sat in the middle of the long couch under blankets with me and husband on the edges. It was late and we were on a second movie. He got up to get us more drinks and his wife laid down where he was. When he can back she pulled her legs up and he sat between the ladies. It was a scary movie and cold so we all just settled in. My wife was squirming a bit and I moved my hand under the blanket to her leg. Her hand stopped me and I could feel movement. He was fingering her right there. She continued to adjust to give him better access. His wife was now asleep. I don’t know how she got away with it but she put her hand on his to keep it there and pulled back the blanket so I could watch her climax quietly.

On a public beach: a story I’ve shared here before. Short version: bachelor party. All hands on her. Ended up getting fingered by one. Tits licked by another. Later that night two came back and fucked her right there where people could watch.

On a city street: we lived in a downtown area with a good life. After her breast lift heeled she went out and would let anyone feel them or rub them. This always led to the rubber her ass or more.

Oh and I left off the time she got fingered at the counter of a fucking Waffle House!

It was a crazy few years for sure.
Lots of ladies are fair game for that kind of fun, "let your fingers do the walking" lol.

Reactions: exstag77