Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
Well in my case I join in I try to watch but get to excited and gotta get in the game over time tho I have cum to appreciate watching her enjoy her new cock and it's very hot

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
Hi there.
I usually want to be in on the action but with a couple of reservations
- the thing that turns me on most is the other man’s enjoyment, excitement and seeing him cum in or on my wife. It is definitely his sexual gratification that excites me, and especially if he tells me how much he’s enjoying taking my wife from me. Is this unusual? I mostly see men saying it’s their wife’s pleasure or their own that’s most important
- I don’t like to cum until the other man has satisfied himself and has gone
I’m interested to hear what you think

I want to be there and right in the middle of it all , I want to join in and enjoy the sex she is getting also .

I want to eat her out with every thrust he does and I want to lick it all up .

I want to kiss her while he is kissing her , and probably want to kiss him too if he's ok with it.

I'll want to lick his ass deep while he's hot her in missionary position, and climb up top having her give me a bj while he eats my ass , also if he's ok with that one too.

I'd love kissing her after he came in her mouth so we both can swallow his load.

Then when he's done I want her to myself while he is still in the bed with us.

Sure I am bi so this is easy for me to do .

But others might not do what I would do,

She does let these things happen when her boyfriend is around

We have a regular we enjoy mfm fun with. Watching is a huge thing for me and him. When ther mess around my dick is HARD, seeing them kiss, hold each other and have sex is incredible to watch, he says the same about watching us. After they finish she is different in a sexy way and it's good sex for me and her after they get done.
I would not be good her seeing him without me, it's something we enjoy as a couple.