Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
I just wanna watch my wife take her first bbc

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
We do mfm with this guy semi regularly. Always I'm there, wouldn't want it any other way.
Wife won't admit but she loves me watching and him watching me and her. She'll often look to the guy watching and smile.

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
Since I set up six different ladies and eight different gentlemen. I am guessing that I fall into a different group.

We have different lengths of dates. Short ones at the start to build trust say 4 - 6 hours. Medium ones say 12 to 24 hours. Long one weekends and finally trips.

after the trust is built it depends on the couple whether I am there or not.

Since I set up six different ladies and eight different gentlemen. I am guessing that I fall into a different group.

We have different lengths of dates. Short ones at the start to build trust say 4 - 6 hours. Medium ones say 12 to 24 hours. Long one weekends and finally trips.

after the trust is built it depends on the couple whether I am there or not.
We have been married fifty plus years, and fucking is still a great pleasure. Small frame, and still attractive she is shapely and fuckable. To think of how many cocks have seen the inside of her pussy, pumped their living cells into my "property" is overwhelming. She would not permit it, but I would like to softly say to him, fuck her, take my wife's body, you own it, now put your life inside her.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck and Tof82

We are about to have our first threesome with my gf with a guy. I m looking for a stag vixen dynamic, not a cuckhold one. I dont just want to be there or take part in it. I want to be in control too. I do really wanna see her getting a good fuck from another bung beautiful guy and enjoying it but im lookimg to enjoy it too. Also, i want to have threesome experiences with my gf and other females too. My gf is on and off about it. Sometimes she wants me to find a girl for a threesome sometimes she feels like, although she wants, she is not sure if she can do it. So in this case i wouldnt procced in a threesome with a male either. I know it sounds very very selfish, and maybe it is, but we either both have some extra kinky fun or none.
To me if im not there it might as well be cheating, ir something i do without being in a realtionship. I know its all about the forbidden, the mystery, the adrenaline but thats not for me. Uts something we do together. Im not looking for an open realtionahip, were each one can fuck alone or togethere, whomever wherever and whenever he or she wishes, there should be bounturies, limits and control. For that to happen, trust love, understanding and communication must exust first and for moste. Finally, this is a clearly sexual thing no feelings involved. Im not lookimg to find a permanet fuckbuddy or second boyfriend for my gf. It should be a one or two time thing at most, just sexual enjoyment and feeelings.

Last edited:
We play both ways. First time I was there. 2nd time not. 3rd time was a swap with another couple in same hotel room. 4th she was without me on a weekend trip back home (multiple sucks and fucks with an old boyfriend including multiple times on drive home last one being in parking lot of her apartment building). That was the one that really sold me on the idea
are you always aware of her playing, before the fact? after the fact? does it matter if she plays without your prior knowledge?

are you always aware of her playing, before the fact? after the fact? does it matter if she plays without your prior knowledge?
It happens both ways for us when she plays alone. Both my knowing it is happening and being surprised has their turn-ons for me.

One evening about a year ago, she was at work all day and came directly home. She arrived home and told me she had something to tell me about. She told me to follow her into the bedroom so she could change out of her scrubs. She routinely pulled her top off over her head and then removed her bra as she asked me how my day was. I knew something was different about her, but she just made small talk and then told me she needed to get in the shower before we went into the kitchen to eat. She told me to help her out of her bottoms, and as soon as I got close, I could smell cum on her. I pulled off her bottoms and panties, and she was filled with a messy load.

She told me she had to go with a critical patient on an ambulance transfer and that on the way back, both Paramedics took turns fucking her bareback in the back of the ambulance as the driver drove them back to the hospital.

The mind is a fabulous playground. I cleaner her up orally as my mind raced at the thought so what these two men did with my wife earlier that day.

I want the mfm. You having 2 cocks would be better.