Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

I almost always hear them, she's loud but I think she's extra loud when I'm there just to drive me crazy. She has me shave her and pick her bra and panties for her dates with the understanding I pick what will make them the hardest. She has a date tonight so this will likely happen again later.
So she has you help pick her clothes, help make her up, "Fluff" her pussy so its wet & ready for her date to fuck her while you listen.
She'll have you watching soon. She's got you licking up his cum....She'll have his cock in your mouth soon....and I think you know it.
You're a Cuckold in the making! Accept & enjoy it!

So she has you help pick her clothes, help make her up, "Fluff" her pussy so its wet & ready for her date to fuck her while you listen.
She'll have you watching soon. She's got you licking up his cum....She'll have his cock in your mouth soon....and I think you know it.
You're a Cuckold in the making! Accept & enjoy it!

That's definitely what she likes and she's very alpha so usually there's a do it or else ultimatum. For her date tonight she just told me I need to leave and she'll text me when they're done. That's fun too knowing she's in our bed alone with someone else.

Reactions: ep46wksp
That's definitely what she likes and she's very alpha so usually there's a do it or else ultimatum. For her date tonight she just told me I need to leave and she'll text me when they're done. That's fun too knowing she's in our bed alone with someone else.
Hmmm, indeed. She may leave it messy on your side, on purpose.
Maybe you can get her to take a few pix on her phone...to show you what you're missing?

Personally I have no preference, but lately I must say I lean more towards listening to how my present wife had sex with other men
In the past my exwife mainly liked to have sex with other men at parties with me in the room but at a distance so as to seem I was not with her. This allowed the guy or guys to let themselves be free with her. Later in the marriage she would go on nights out with a female friend and they would end up at another house and come home late the following day with different stories to relate
When me and my wife broke up I went through a few sex partners before finding a like minded GF who took to swinging like a fish to water. We went to many swing clubs and swing parties, but due to a certain incident we ended up just at parties and organised gangbangs. One of which became a regular one where as the guys would call HER up and ask if she, and only her, would come that weekend (which meant Friday and Saturday night and come home Sunday midafternoon). These were big black guys, all doormen from a city 30mies away and as my GF was only tiny at just 4' 10" tall weighing just 60st, she was like a toy to them and the stories of what they did to her used to make me cum before we could have sex. So basically I like all the scenarios. The exhilaration and trepidation, even the jealousy is enough to make the mind go into overdrive

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hmmm, indeed. She may leave it messy on your side, on purpose.
Maybe you can get her to take a few pix on her phone...to show you what you're missing?

She said she'll probably record the audio, she's a master at driving me crazy and seems to love doing it. I'm not sure if the bed will be messy but I'm sure she will.

She said she'll probably record the audio, she's a master at driving me crazy and seems to love doing it. I'm not sure if the bed will be messy but I'm sure she will.
Seems she's a master at getting other men
to fuck her.
Please take no offense by this, but she IS
Cuckolding you...
I think you're going to love it!

You are so right Sgt Ray. I don't take any offense at all, I know my place.
Good for you. I bet she enjoys telling you how BIG their cocks are & how good/hard they fuck her, as you're licking her clean.

Next she has u watch. Then guide her dates cock into her pussy. Then lick her clit as he fucks her.
You KNOW you're gonna love it!

Let us know how it goes tonight...

Reactions: shymalea
Good for you. I bet she enjoys telling you how BIG their cocks are & how good/hard they fuck her, as you're licking her clean.

Next she has u watch. Then guide her dates cock into her pussy. Then lick her clit as he fucks her.
You KNOW you're gonna love it!

Let us know how it goes tonight...

Her date tonight is 6'4" and she's only felt his cock over his jeans but says he's big. She had me shave her pussy so that usually means she's getting fucked. She's already gone into silent mode meaning they're together so I'm not allowed to contact her until she texts. If he gets her messy, her standard is for me to clean her up and yes she does seem to enjoy telling me about them.

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
I love group sex and would rather participate than sit and watch

Attachments

• ImageLarge_460065_640118.jpg
    ImageLarge_460065_640118.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 46
  • group sex.JPG
    group sex.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 46
  • hottub.png
    hottub.png
    879.5 KB · Views: 47
As I wrote previously, I've done both and in the end, there is more intensity for me in not being there. I'd love to watch her seduce a man with me there. Like a dinner guest with whom she'd flirt with increasing boldness, then sit next to him on the couch as we watch TV or have after dinner drinks, touching his leg or arm until he takes the hint and then fondling his cock, and letting him run his hand up her skirt to find her pantiless pussy waiting for his finger. Then unbuckling his pants and taking it out while I dim the lights and encourage them both by taking mine out to jack while they continue on. That's pure fantasy though, and 99.9% will always remain so. The only way it might happen is if she had a lover for a while, and he revealed that he was into it and wanted her to. It would have to originate with him, and that's unlikely.

Having said that, the hottest of all scenarios, for me, was watching my ex-wife when neither of them knew I was watching. I went to get a pizza, having agreed with her that she'd try to seduce him while I was gone. I drove half a block and then returned to watch them through a window. It was so hot watching her tease him with touches, standing next to his chair on the pretense of showing him a photo album, her hand stroking the back of his neck and her big tits almost literally shoved into his face. He put an arm around her, and then dropped it to fondle her ass, at which point she lifted her top up and her tits WERE literally shoved in his face and hands. His back was to me, so I couldn't see everything, but I could tell when her hands moved to the front of his pants, and could see the movements of him unbuckling his pants for her. She dropped to her knees and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth.

Then I raced to go get the pizza. When I returned, she whispered to me that she had sucked his cock, and I acted like I didn't know it. After the pizza and beers, she began flirting him openly in front of me, and we ended up both fucking her good. To this day, neither of them knows that I was watching. For me, that's the best of both worlds. Being there and not being there at the same time!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
As I wrote previously, I've done both and in the end, there is more intensity for me in not being there. I'd love to watch her seduce a man with me there. Like a dinner guest with whom she'd flirt with increasing boldness, then sit next to him on the couch as we watch TV or have after dinner drinks, touching his leg or arm until he takes the hint and then fondling his cock, and letting him run his hand up her skirt to find her pantiless pussy waiting for his finger. Then unbuckling his pants and taking it out while I dim the lights and encourage them both by taking mine out to jack while they continue on. That's pure fantasy though, and 99.9% will always remain so. The only way it might happen is if she had a lover for a while, and he revealed that he was into it and wanted her to. It would have to originate with him, and that's unlikely.

Having said that, the hottest of all scenarios, for me, was watching my ex-wife when neither of them knew I was watching. I went to get a pizza, having agreed with her that she'd try to seduce him while I was gone. I drove half a block and then returned to watch them through a window. It was so hot watching her tease him with touches, standing next to his chair on the pretense of showing him a photo album, her hand stroking the back of his neck and her big tits almost literally shoved into his face. He put an arm around her, and then dropped it to fondle her ass, at which point she lifted her top up and her tits WERE literally shoved in his face and hands. His back was to me, so I couldn't see everything, but I could tell when her hands moved to the front of his pants, and could see the movements of him unbuckling his pants for her. She dropped to her knees and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth.

Then I raced to go get the pizza. When I returned, she whispered to me that she had sucked his cock, and I acted like I didn't know it. After the pizza and beers, she began flirting him openly in front of me, and we ended up both fucking her good. To this day, neither of them knows that I was watching. For me, that's the best of both worlds. Being there and not being there at the same time!
I want to be another guy for her

I used to, but now knowing she HATES me being there.........no interest at all. We share the experience when she gets back home.

CW