Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
3sums with my wife are intensely hot as I'm able to be a part of the action while another guy is also enjoying her at the same time. Taking turns fucking her while she is sucking off the other guy is about as hot as it gets. 3sums rate up there as my most preferred.

I have watched my wife being fucked by other guys where I wasn't actively involved with them at the same time. Very hot to just watch, without a doubt. We also fuck though as soon as the other guy has finished cumming in her pussy.

There are many times my wife has gone out on the prowl. Listening to all the details later as she slowly rides my cock with another guy's cum in her pussy is really fucking hot too!

Last edited:
I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
when my wife told me to get dressed in sexy lingerie&heels to watch her the first time with her lover,i felt so ashamed to show them dressed as a slut,but the feeling that i was a obedient naughty slut for them ,forced to tell how i loved to look and play with myself it,s my fav fetish,i like to be a naughty whore,dressed slutty for women&men

Attachments

• 525977-064E85D89444AAA50D0796BECCAC4134_300_sq.jpg
    525977-064E85D89444AAA50D0796BECCAC4134_300_sq.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 41

I watch and join.

Ok, first thing, a Hotwife is a married woman who's husband has NO problem, even encourages her, to see/fuck other men.

Thats way different from a MFM thing or even watching, for that matter.

Second, I've been there (even arranged) my GF,
HotGF? when she fucked other guys. I haven't participated (took lots of pix/vids), but not participated until after her bull/date finished & left.
I know her breasts are her real hot spot, so I'd LUV to suck on her breasts AS a guy was fucking her brains out. We've talked about it and she thinks her climax wud be...monumental.
So, I hope to do that soon.

However, I have NO problem, even encourage her, to go out on "Hot Dates" with guys. To kiss, suck & fuck them. Then come home very messy and tease me with the "blow-by-bliw" as she calls it.

Its a tough one though. She astonishing in bed and most guys she fucks absolutely want return engagements. That cud lead to entanglement issues, which neither of us want.

when my wife told me to get dressed in sexy lingerie&heels to watch her the first time with her lover,i felt so ashamed to show them dressed as a slut,but the feeling that i was a obedient naughty slut for them ,forced to tell how i loved to look and play with myself it,s my fav fetish,i like to be a naughty whore,dressed slutty for women&men
MAGNIFICENT PIC!!!

My husband prefers to be there, even if just watching

My husband prefers to be there, even if just watching. But over the last few years he's had to ( for a variety of reasons) had to enjoy me on my return, and he's loved that too

I would want to watch to start with, then join in. I am not a cuck, but would love to see her fucked

I would want to watch to start with, then join in. I am not a cuck, but would love to see her fucked
Geez, its FANTASTIC to hear that there are other guys who are not a cuck or into humiliation, but LOVE to see the wife or GF fucked by another guy!!
I fixed my GF up with a guy with a huge & thick cock. After he fucked her non-stop for 90 minutes, I asked her how many times she came as he fucked her.
She told me "it would be easier to count the times I WASN'T cumming!"

Geez, its FANTASTIC to hear that there are other guys who are not a cuck or into humiliation, but LOVE to see the wife or GF fucked by another guy!!
I fixed my GF up with a guy with a huge & thick cock. After he fucked her non-stop for 90 minutes, I asked her how many times she came as he fucked her.
She told me "it would be easier to count the times I WASN'T cumming!"
definitely not a cuck, just a red-blooded male that loves to see a sexy wife fucked. I would be dying to join in

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
definitely not a cuck, just a red-blooded male that loves to see a sexy wife fucked. I would be dying to join in
And another guy! I think, deep down, there are plenty of guys who'd LUVto see their sweet wife (ok, sometimes not so sweet), take a really good pounding fucking from a big cock.
You know, a lose her mind screaming, "fuck me like I'm ur slut" kind of fucking.
Maybe he pulls out and cum in her mouth & on her face...

Reactions: ep46wksp
When we decided to start this journey the one thing that’s was talked from the start was we will always be in the same room with each other we will never leave each other even to go to another room with another couple we fuck beside each other and if we decide to get a single male I will always be in the room
gotta set your own rules and boundaries as you begin your journey, they might change and adapt along the way. But you both need to be clear on what you happy to do and have happen