Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.
I wanna be there and watch and maybe be allowed to take pictures so the bill can share them with who ever he wants

Yes, but... So she insisted that we be together with the BBC friend. We really had a good time. I would take pics and get some videos. Never really joined in. It was her time to play. I got seconds. She did meet one guy alone but we had known him for 8+ years and she felt comfortable going alone

I'm just a wannabe hotwife, but I've talked to a lot of guys that are in the same boat. I was surprised at how many guys aren't really interested in a MFM threesome with their wife. I would have thought that they would want to be in on the action. But many guys would rather just watch and take it all in. And there's another category of husbands that don't want to be there at all, but just want to hear about the details, later.

Which category to you think best suits you? And keep in mind, I'm not asking you what your wife wants, I'm curious what YOU want.

Attachments

• 16445691150793428967834569081510.jpg
    16445691150793428967834569081510.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 74

If my wife ever moves from role play to reality I want to be there to watch then get sloppy seconds. :love:

I totally agree with you about cucks, They're extremely selfish and it's all about themselves. I've never met or even heard of a woman who wants a cuckold husband. That's why I tell wannabe cucks to NEVER mention that word to their wives, nor even talk about what that means. I tell them to just be grateful that she agrees to be shared, but just leave it at that.

But I'm not really sold on compersion, either. If you make this all about her, then you're going to make her feel some level of guilt.

If you see your wife is liking this, then it's pretty obvious that she is. So this is where you let her know how much YOU like it, so that will make her feel like this isn't just about her, but about both of you.

I think every relationship is drastically different in how partners act in this scenario. When we first ventured into this lifestyle, it was something I never imagined would ever become a reality. My wife had brought it up and it remained fantasy and pillow talk for a long time. We would be out and she would see a guy and tell me how hot she thought he was and how sex with him would be such a turn-on. As time passed, I would point out guys I knew she would like and ask if she wanted me to go over and offer her to him. It was all fantasy and led to some hot sex together afterward.

When our first actual time of her being with somebody other than me turned to reality, it was my wife who seduced my best, lifelong friend. She was in full control and guided the action that night. While the emotions were conflicting at the time, I am glad I was there and participating in a part of her experience. My involvement for the first several years was full participation in MFM with her being the center of attention and the one who selected the men we played with. I did offer input when solicited but it was her ultimate decision.

As time passed, she told me she wanted to hookup solo and I agreed to her request. We have always communicated our thoughts, ideas, and feelings both before connecting with others and after the hookup. Presently, my wife does play alone without my presence when she desires, she also plays where I am an active participant as well as my being an observer.

I do love to see her being fully satisfied by a man and it aroused me to see her being pleased. We still experiment with new ideas and indulge in fantasy play. Where our relationship is works for us as a couple and will likely continue to evolve. It may not be suitable for anyone else, but we both enjoy it.

When it happened I was there and participated. Her coworker who was the bigger side became a regular and for the first two years I was always present and participated.

The next 2 years I worked weekends and she would go out with him, never denied sex but if it wasn’t for him letting me know his plans to meet up with a gym buddy and tag team her. I loved all of it, generally she wouldn’t get back early morning, I would eat her sloppy pussy before fucking her myself. I loved how she would lie about going to dinner and dancing when she went to the cantina had a few drinks the go to motel. He did call and let me listen a bit every time.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Why is this even a question, mine/our answer is both there no question. This is about us both, the sexual energy comes from both of us it's so powerful that it feel like a huge beam of light from our guts is just pulled out and its just a bliss of pleasure, so if I'm not there WTF there is no connection plus she feeds from my energy if I'm not there it would be a terrible fuck so why do it. To be separated for sex we just don't get it not saying that it's wrong is just not for us. It would be like eating a banana split without the banana and the nuts, so why have it.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna

I will like husband to be there. He does not like to have sex but if he is there it is still experience we share which I like.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I'm a little odd. I don't really get off watching her, but I don't want to be left out.... I don't want a 3 some. I just worry when it's been 3 hours with no news!

My favorite is when she takes her date in the bedroom and locks the door while I'm asked to leave or wait on the couch. She loves me cleaning up and usually wants me nearby.
Thats perfect. She sucks & fucks her date while you wait nearby, perhaps hearing her as he rails her with his big cock.
I can't begin to imagine how excited & aroused
you get as that happens..
And then you get to clean up. Next, she'll have you cleaning up her dates cock. I bet she'll love that!

Thats perfect. She sucks & fucks her date while you wait nearby, perhaps hearing her as he rails her with his big cock.
I can't begin to imagine how excited & aroused
you get as that happens..
And then you get to clean up. Next, she'll have you cleaning up her dates cock. I bet she'll love that!

I almost always hear them, she's loud but I think she's extra loud when I'm there just to drive me crazy. She has me shave her and pick her bra and panties for her dates with the understanding I pick what will make them the hardest. She has a date tonight so this will likely happen again later.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy