Guys, do you wanna be there when it happens?

it is more fun if I am there but she knows she can fuck any one she wants male or female 1on1 or 3way with or without me there. She knows I like it when she fucks a man then rides my face while she shares the details with me. sometimes she jacks me off while share the details.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I want to be there so I can get all the details and know all the details! I won't know completely how it feels I guess, but you can imagine. I like to just watch, but it's hard to wait for my turn. I'm not really a sub so it's about giving her more than she's usually settled for. I enjoy my and think that's what the women's body was designed for. If she is able to completely share the details of what went on with the guy or girl though, I could let her have fun alone. My wife gets so into the "fucking" moment that she forgets details and can't tell what was going on at the time. That would be leaving me out of the circle so to say and I'd feel cheated!

I want to be there so I can get all the details and know all the details! I won't know completely how it feels I guess, but you can imagine. I like to just watch, but it's hard to wait for my turn. I'm not really a sub so it's about giving her more than she's usually settled for. I enjoy my and think that's what the women's body was designed for. If she is able to completely share the details of what went on with the guy or girl though, I could let her have fun alone. My wife gets so into the "fucking" moment that she forgets details and can't tell what was going on at the time. That would be leaving me out of the circle so to say and I'd feel cheated!
My husband says the same thing and I understand completely. Much easier to show him than to explain it all afterwards. So I never play alone (even when the guy thinks we are alone lol)

My husband says the same thing and I understand completely. Much easier to show him than to explain it all afterwards. So I never play alone (even when the guy thinks we are alone lol)
Yeah, I'd like to be able to cl"catch" them without them knowing I was there. Maybe like coming back into the room unexpectedly while they were too preoccupied to notice.