Guys, when your sexy wife fucks herself with a good size dildo she cums harder then you can make her cum, how do you fell about your own sexuality???

I am willing to be that a lot of the time it's because a woman is thinking about other men. It's not your husbands cock inside you - so you imagination can run more.
wives are usual as horny as their man is, so with a dildo inside them their imagination can run wild and their fantasy's can cum true

Reactions: Maximust
wives are usual as horny as their man is, so with a dildo inside them their imagination can run wild and their fantasy's can cum true
Bingo - they let their imagination go.

You're right about being horny. I'm convinced that all women are just as horny if not even more so than most men. It just takes the right guy to bring it out of her. There's nothing better than getting a woman to give up her mom jeans and frumpy t-shirt for short skirts with no panties, road head, dirty hotel sex, and all the rest.

my wife never cums useing my cock it’s why I’m caged most of the time biggest difference is her toys fill her up more with the added advantage they stay hard indefinitely

It's my honest belief after talking with lots of my friends that a high quality decent size dildo's actually save a lot of marriages, some guy are great husband's but badly lack skill and size to adequately satisfy their horny wives. Some of these women turn to dildo masturbation for their main orgasms instead of cheating, others use their dildo's daily and cheat occasionally, others are more like me and will fuck any well hung guy whenever they can.

It's my honest belief after talking with lots of my friends that a high quality decent size dildo's actually save a lot of marriages, some guy are great husband's but badly lack skill and size to adequately satisfy their horny wives. Some of these women turn to dildo masturbation for their main orgasms instead of cheating, others use their dildo's daily and cheat occasionally, others are more like me and will fuck any well hung guy whenever they can.
My wife starts her day with a dildo play and finishes her day with that too... with lockdowns she has been turning to her dildo more often due to limited opportunities to meet up with her lovers for a good fuck. I have not been in her pussy for years, she can’t really feel it anyway plus as she says I just mess her pussy in 30seconds...

Reactions: metalma123
My wife starts her day with a dildo play and finishes her day with that too... with lockdowns she has been turning to her dildo more often due to limited opportunities to meet up with her lovers for a good fuck. I have not been in her pussy for years, she can’t really feel it anyway plus as she says I just mess her pussy in 30seconds...
She is a cleaver women, I do the same