Guys, why do you think women are more adventurous sexually when making love to a well hung guy???

View attachment 478151

i will allow a well hung lover to do as he pleases to me as long as he's a skilled lover, I melt on a big cock.
As do I. First off seeing a huge cock is extremely exciting, makes me wet instantly. Then you suck it and the sexual tension increases, knowing soon that big monster will be stretching your pussy giving you a feeling that is indescribable. Your vaginal walls are stretched, his big cock fucking you hard, you cum like a small cock cannot make you feel.

As do I. First off seeing a huge cock is extremely exciting, makes me wet instantly. Then you suck it and the sexual tension increases, knowing soon that big monster will be stretching your pussy giving you a feeling that is indescribable. Your vaginal walls are stretched, his big cock fucking you hard, you cum like a small cock cannot make you feel.
not just cum, but multiply times

i am looking 4 cuckold . submissive

Attachments

• ...1unnamed.jpg
    ...1unnamed.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 45
  • aaccunnamed.jpg
    aaccunnamed.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 48
  • aaccvvunnamed.jpg
    aaccvvunnamed.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 58
  • subcuckunnamed.jpg
    subcuckunnamed.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 55
because they have very sensitive and generous imaginations with their love and their body

Attachments

• aaccunnamed.jpg
    aaccunnamed.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 3coeur bbc dos.. beb1e59e44b049d2807afdfc3bd423ad.jpg
    3coeur bbc dos.. beb1e59e44b049d2807afdfc3bd423ad.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 32-1458948208-cd115e5b6eae51eab5504e4c0b85f1ad.jpg
    32-1458948208-cd115e5b6eae51eab5504e4c0b85f1ad.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 70
  • ascunnamed.jpg
    ascunnamed.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 67
  • zz22unnamed.jpg
    zz22unnamed.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 51
  • zxcunnamed.jpg
    zxcunnamed.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 37
I was a little above average in the length but I had big problems with girth. It was bad enough that I have a few girls comment on it and I know for a fact a few stopped dating me because of it. My wife was a virgin when we married and she did not know the difference, she just never showed any interest in sex. She screwed a old boy friend a few years after we were married and she went wild. She confessed his cock was as thick as a bottle of Bud Light and could not get her hand all the way around it. I know that as far as my wife is concerned there is a ton of difference between a thin cock and one with girth.

Reactions: sterling
I was a little above average in the length but I had big problems with girth. It was bad enough that I have a few girls comment on it and I know for a fact a few stopped dating me because of it. My wife was a virgin when we married and she did not know the difference, she just never showed any interest in sex. She screwed a old boy friend a few years after we were married and she went wild. She confessed his cock was as thick as a bottle of Bud Light and could not get her hand all the way around it. I know that as far as my wife is concerned there is a ton of difference between a thin cock and one with girth.
yes there is

hello if you allow me to answer your concern. for your subject it is natural that there are differences between humans in all areas. and some things things can be changed and some other things not possible to change but it is necessary to have the habit of living with and for the size of the sex some husbands for love of their wives let their wives have their pleasures with other men with sex the choice of their wives .... if not, we must look for a partner who is not demanding.
to the pleasure of reading you again.

Reactions: hotwifelexy