Guys, would you clean a bull?

I'll bet she can't wait either. Have her go out to a bar or club 1 bite, take 4 or 5 loads. Cum home a cum mess for you to clean up.
Careful, she'll have u fluffing her dates for her..

Reactions: kevin91me
I'll bet she can't wait either. Have her go out to a bar or club 1 bite, take 4 or 5 loads. Cum home a cum mess for you to clean up.
Careful, she'll have u fluffing her dates for her..
If she has the opportunity to take 4 or
5 I hope she takes it!

IF?? Take her to a biker bar, late 1 weekend night.
She'll take 4 or 5 loads, maybe more, in the bathroom. You can clean her up when they're done making her into a cum-slut.

Reactions: kevin91me
Then I'd say Dave is an extremely lucky man and ur a remarkable woman.You never ran into a Big cock u couldn't get enuf of? Even used it to tease & taunt ur cuckold??

Reactions: artman6060
You have yourself a very contented cuckold. Nice going. Have you had hom fluff ur date for you yet?
You know ur going to turn him into a cuck cock sucker for you. And he knows & wants it!

Reactions: artman6060
My husband has eaten hungdrends (misspell on purpose) literally hundreds of creampies from my various parts of my body. The thought does enter my mind to have him clean my lovers cock and taste my "love juices" as we call it as well. Haven't done it as yet I think it just has to be the right time when the stars and moon align.......I know he'll do it.............the first time he cleaned me he was very reluctant but then damn, he took to it like a duck to water..
I hope one day to hear that your hubby got to that point. It’s means more when the husband isn’t bi and is just doing it to please his wife.

If my wife ever decides to take a real cock , not my little stub, yes I would be rite in the middle of it all .. I can't wait for the day that I get to suck her cum off of a huge cock . I would love to lick his cock and her pussy as they fuck, patiently waiting for him to cum deep in her pussy. I'm sure I would get him hard for her also...

She'll be feeding it to you 1 day. He'll cuck her good, make her cum on his cock & make you suck him off & cum in ur mouth...

Reactions: pnww89