Guys, would you clean a bull?

Right, fantasy bull. You DO know she's getting u ready for the real thing, don't you??
1 nite she'll cum home with her pussy loaded with a bulls big shot of cum for u to clean up.

And, you will...

Reactions: DAVO and bicurious
I'm happy to clean up any cock straight from Lynn's cunt as long as the guy is up for that.
As a bi male it's double the pleasure - I get to see Lynn fucked and filled AND I get a nice cock to suck. The only dilemma is which to clean first, Lynn's used cunt or the guys cock lol.

I was present at one of their play events. She whispered in his ear before asking me to position for 69 (where I was on the bottom). he approached her from behind and began thrusting into her again. then I noticed her look back and wink at him. he pulled out and it 'fell' on my face. she told me to open and before I knew, he was moaning again.

I was present at one of their play events. She whispered in his ear before asking me to position for 69 (where I was on the bottom). he approached her from behind and began thrusting into her again. then I noticed her look back and wink at him. he pulled out and it 'fell' on my face. she told me to open and before I knew, he was moaning again.
Have you done that often. Must be wild seeing a cock entering your wife up close.

Reactions: artman6060
I'm happy to clean up any cock straight from Lynn's cunt as long as the guy is up for that.
As a bi male it's double the pleasure - I get to see Lynn fucked and filled AND I get a nice cock to suck. The only dilemma is which to clean first, Lynn's used cunt or the guys cock lol.
I sucked the man's cock first so he can go clean up. Then I dive into your pussy to lick his cum from her pussy. When he returns I suck his cock hard again so he can fuck her pussy again or sometimes she wants to watch the man fuck my sissy-pussy.

that' hot!