Guys, would you clean a bull?

Mark is my wife’s Bull, but Mark is also our good friend. Since covid we limit the amount of people we play with to one, Mark. We play together and sleep together, Mark as full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold Mark’s big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But one night my wife wanted me to get Mark hard and ready by sucking his dick.

My weakness is my nipples and Mark knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife, I immediately went down on Mark as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. Within minutes Mark’s dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watched her ride.

I get turned on seeing other man’s cock that are bigger than mine. I lust after big cock because I want to see them in my wife. My wife was built for a big meaty cock and by her reaction she thinks so too. Now I suck Marks cock on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I would definitely clean bull. Only got opportunity a couple times, but have got to eat a lot of creampies 🤤
once you eaten other creme pie - you get so horny to do it again and again - willing to drive her to meet her bull and wait in the parking lot if you do not get to watch. Plus once you licked his cum from her pussy it is so easy to suck his cock hard.

Mark is my wife’s Bull, but Mark is also our good friend. Since covid we limit the amount of people we play with to one, Mark. We play together and sleep together, Mark as full access to my wife night or day, no questions asked. It is not uncommon that during a night of play, I might hold Mark’s big cock and put it in my wife or give him a hand job to make sure he is nice and hard. But one night my wife wanted me to get Mark hard and ready by sucking his dick.

My weakness is my nipples and Mark knows it, so he started to rub my nipples, then started sucking and biting on them while rubbing my cock and I started rubbing his, thinking about it inside the wife, I immediately went down on Mark as instructed. His dick is very big and only the head would fit in my mouth and I love the taste of his precum. Within minutes Mark’s dick reached critical mass and I inserted it into my wife and watched her ride.

I get turned on seeing other man’s cock that are bigger than mine. I lust after big cock because I want to see them in my wife. My wife was built for a big meaty cock and by her reaction she thinks so too. Now I suck Marks cock on a regular basis.
That is a really beautiful story. Thanks.

That's a really hot story. Thank you.

I was present at one of their play events. She whispered in his ear before asking me to position for 69 (where I was on the bottom). he approached her from behind and began thrusting into her again. then I noticed her look back and wink at him. he pulled out and it 'fell' on my face. she told me to open and before I knew, he was moaning again.
My absolute favorite position to be in. He didn't put it in my mouth but if the wife asked i would give it a try.

that,s the least you can do to show your appreciation for making your wife so horny and pleased,she,s very happy how i try to please her but she loves most how naughty things i want to do for her,she can ask me anything but fucking her with my small clitty is simply not the best way to please her,that,s why i,m so glad i can please her lover,with a blowjob,dressing in the lingerie&shoes he wants,perform slutty tasks for him and clean&lick his juices from his cock makes me wet now writing&thinking about it

Attachments

• open legs&red sandals.jpg
    open legs&red sandals.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 121