Guys, would you clean a bull?

I wouldn't want to do it. I have no issues with cleaning my wife's pussy with my tongue and lick up all his cum and eat it, but cleaning a dick... no, not my thing.

Reactions: Sgt Ray
I wouldn't want to do it. I have no issues with cleaning my wife's pussy with my tongue and lick up all his cum and eat it, but cleaning a dick... no, not my thing.
Geez, good for you!
My thot is, if wife or gf sees you or talks you into sucking/cleaning a bull cock...she's gotta start thinking ur some sort of fag

I never knew hubs to be bi… thought it, perhaps, but never knew it.
But after him watching our Bull and me together, I noticed hubs “checking out” our Bull’s junk. It might have only been curiosity (what does HE have that I don’t) but then while hubs was cleaning me, he reached for our Bull’s very wet and semi-hard cock. I used that opportunity to “encourage” hubs to clean our Bull too. That easily transitioned to hubs fluffing our Bull hard and finally giving our Bull and blowjob to completion.
Yep, hubs is bi

I haven’t cleaned my wife’s lover’s cock yet, but the matter has been openly discussed among all three. At the same time, there was a discussion about the possibility of preparing a lover's cock for the wife. The matter is under consideration, time will tell how things will go.
can I be your first "Bull" ? :)