Happily married

" it could go very wrong if she doesn’t like the idea" My guess is she'll be surprised at first, find your kink amusing, but secretly excited by the idea of setting up your wife for it, getting her to do it, and telling you, maybe showing you pictures of your wife with the lucky guy in the club.
That would be perfect. My fantasy is my wife being so horny and a little drunk while some lad flirts with her and she just can’t resist him even though she tried to she just wants it too bad and she gives in to him then they go to his hotel or house and fucking the living shit out of each other.

Does anyone else have experience of telling the friends before your wife?
My wife told me her friend has cheated on her boyfriend before and often talks to other lads when they are out out.
My wife’s friend told me when my wife cheated early in our marriage, years later I found out my wife wanted her to tell me as she thought I would be ok with the fact and in time I was to the point I am now.

My wife’s friend told me when my wife cheated early in our marriage, years later I found out my wife wanted her to tell me as she thought I would be ok with the fact and in time I was to the point I am now.
I would be okay with it if I found out this way too. The next time we’re out with her friend I’m going to ask her if my wife gets much male attention when they’re out drinking and take it from there…

Does anyone else have experience of telling the friends before your wife?
My wife told me her friend has cheated on her boyfriend before and often talks to other lads when they are out out.
That friend is a good choice. I suspect your wife is a little envious of her, and would like to do the same. The friend will like the idea of encouraging your wife to do what she does. She'll also know the type of lad that she'd go for, and set her up with one. She'll come back to coax her more, and offer to cover for your wife. She might get them to crash at her place. I've seen it done.

That friend is a good choice. I suspect your wife is a little envious of her, and would like to do the same. The friend will like the idea of encouraging your wife to do what she does. She'll also know the type of lad that she'd go for, and set her up with one. She'll come back to coax her more, and offer to cover for your wife. She might get them to crash at her place. I've seen it done.
Exactly. If she has it in her to cheat then she will want my wife to do it too, they can encourage each other, I’m not sure if anyone could resist the right guy while drunk, horny and her friend insisting she gets with him.

When my wife goes out with her friends I always like to think they’d encourage her if a lad started to chat her up, I think that’s what happened on her hen do. She’s out with her friends this weekend so my mind will be going wild while she is out.
I know what you mean. All women together I'd hope would help each other cheat if they can. My wife has been away on girly weekends. I have a hard on the whole time she's away. Friends told me she spent a lot of time in the hotub with some guys. Beautiful thought.

I know what you mean. All women together I'd hope would help each other cheat if they can. My wife has been away on girly weekends. I have a hard on the whole time she's away. Friends told me she spent a lot of time in the hotub with some guys. Beautiful thought.
Wow! I’d love to find out that my wife had shared a hot tub with another lad. My wife used to use a gym with saunas and steam rooms and I loved the thought of her and other lads in there alone.
I always try to encourage my wife to go out with her friends and go away with them, I’m hoping one of them gets married soon so that she has to go on another hen do.

Wow! I’d love to find out that my wife had shared a hot tub with another lad. My wife used to use a gym with saunas and steam rooms and I loved the thought of her and other lads in there alone.
I always try to encourage my wife to go out with her friends and go away with them, I’m hoping one of them gets married soon so that she has to go on another hen do.
Yes, I love it. Apparently there was one particular guy that she spent a lot of time with in the hotub. She's still very friendly with him. Another guy she worked with has seen a video, sent by me, of her masturbating with her vibrator. He was shocked but loves it very much. Every now and then he askes me to send it again so he can wank. I wank when I send it because I love her to be seen by others.
A guy I work with told me he'd love to fuck her. I told her and it got her horny when we were having sex. She had her legs wide open with her vibrator and I said shall we send him a photo. She said yes so I took it and sent it to him. She came like hell as I sent it. She loves all this but I need her fucked.

Yes, I love it. Apparently there was one particular guy that she spent a lot of time with in the hotub. She's still very friendly with him. Another guy she worked with has seen a video, sent by me, of her masturbating with her vibrator. He was shocked but loves it very much. Every now and then he askes me to send it again so he can wank. I wank when I send it because I love her to be seen by others.
A guy I work with told me he'd love to fuck her. I told her and it got her horny when we were having sex. She had her legs wide open with her vibrator and I said shall we send him a photo. She said yes so I took it and sent it to him. She came like hell as I sent it. She loves all this but I need her fucked.
It’s amazing that you’ve both worked this out and are enjoying it.

It is always possible, but do you really want to be with a woman that would cheat on you? Now I'm being serious because some guys are turned on by their woman cheating on them. From my readings these relationships have a very limited shelf life before their woman is off permanently with a new guy.

My suggestion is to bring it up in conversation as a probe, such as an article on cuckold, stag/vixen increasing in popularity (which is very true) then ask her what do you think of that type of relationship.

Alternatively, I think from one thing you mentioned in your post you have a girl who has high emotional and relationship intelligence; she gave you the ability to track her so she is being transparent with nothing to hide to reassure you so you won't get jealous.

So if I'm right about that, my recommended course of action (which could be combined with the probe conersation) is to be direct with her during a time where you know you will have enough time to talk it out completely once you drop "the bomb" (I'm kidding because there are worse sexual desires to be insecure about). A lazy Sunday morning drinking coffee reading the paper together is an example if you do that. You don't want to not have the time to go through it thoroughly then leaving the subject hanging.

Also think through what you are going to say in what order etc. Plan the conversation. Do not wing it expecting good results. I suggest starting off with a phrase like "I have something i want to tell you about myself" then go on to express your feelings of apprehension of telling her for fear of being rejected by her. Then say, honestly I get from your post, how important she is to you which is where that fear comes from. Then be straight with her about your particular desire. If you know how or suspect why you developed this particular desire tell her.

Most people don't know where their particular kink "imprinted". It is typically some event(s) in your childhood. It took me maybe 20 years for me to come up with suspected events related to how I probably came to my voyeur stag/vixen variation (I was curious about sex, but afraid to get in trouble from a stern father so I always recruited a friend to join me with a girl since trouble enjoys company. This started for me very young checking out the neighborhood girls anatomy and was reinforced when my first orgasm with a girl in my teen years was a threesome blow job.). If you don't know tell her that you don't know why it turns you on.

One very important note. Make it clear this is not about trying to swap her getting guys for you getting girls if that is true. It is hard for someone that has standard exclusive monogamous relationship boundaries to grasp how someone could be turned on by them "cheating". They then discard this "implausible" reasoning and become suspicious, coming up quickly with "more plausible motivations" for you asking. Such as, you want to use it as cover to see other women and replace them.

You want her to come away from your intro with as clear an understanding as is possible that this turns you on and you absolutely have no ulterior motives. Then describe a particular scenario she has starred in your thoughts that you have masturbated to thinking of her. You could lead this off with a statement like "I know it is probably difficult for you to understand how something like this could turn anyone on but for instance a fantasy I recently mastubated to was".. then tell her.

Then ask her what she is thinking about what you just told her. THEN SHUT UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY TO HER ANSWER (DO NOT INTERRUPT HER UNLESS IT IS TO ANSWER HER QUESTIONS).

Very important here to really concentrate on her words and body language to understand her feelings as best you can. Too many guys don't understand for most women this is a process of a minimum of days, to weeks, to months to never. They think if they keep talking a sales pitch it will turn the tide. It will not.

Alot of women, if not most, have a vision of marriage that isn't what you are describing to her. So it is going to take time for her to create a new vision of your marriage, which if she really loves you she will try to understand or at least appreciate the courage it took for you to broach the subject with her, even if she isn't initially interested in entertaining your desires. I say initially because there is a high probability that sometime down the road a situation will press itself (a hot guy from school she wanted that pops up in your lives) that she will want to explore so now she can see the benefits of being with you.

Now you could also be surprised and she could be all in and tell you how hot it sounds. This is a pretty common outcome from my experience.

Be honest and sincere with her and your own emotions around the subject, the latter i have found to be more difficult. You will learn alot about the strength and variables of your relationship. I have had this conversation with multiple women in my life. I never had one run screaming from the room. Most loved the idea as they start thinking about all the possibilities.

Then if she seems not totally disgusted (always a possibility, but very rare), ask if you can do some fantasy talk during sex of your fantasy. If you have a relationship that is on a good foundation I predict you will get to some variation of what you want eventually. If it turns out your relationship isn't as strong as you believed, it is always better to learn that earlier rather than later. If her reaction is bad you will have to make decisions of can you live without your sexual desire. It could change her feelings too, but I think that is extremely unlikely unless she has dogmatic religious beliefs (I have been with a number of conservative church girls doing 3somes and 4somes).

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress. Lots of experience on this board to help you in your journey.
This👍

Reactions: Garrett and jwf114
That's how I got my wife. She couldn't get pregnant with her ex. He was a cuck with a micro penis. The doctor had trouble finding it. He tried to get his buddies to jack off in a cup for her. It weirded her out at the time. He didn't even sit her down and ask. Then, her girlfriends told her to find a man who can stud her. So she got me to breed her. She left him and got with me. Just a heads up. You have to be close and communicate. Or you will loose her.

Reactions: toolman2c and Xiahh
That's how I got my wife. She couldn't get pregnant with her ex. He was a cuck with a micro penis. The doctor had trouble finding it. He tried to get his buddies to jack off in a cup for her. It weirded her out at the time. He didn't even sit her down and ask. Then, her girlfriends told her to find a man who can stud her. So she got me to breed her. She left him and got with me. Just a heads up. You have to be close and communicate. Or you will loose her.
I’ve read women are programmed to continuously look for a better mate, thankfully I don’t have either of those issues you mentioned but I do realise any small cracks with our relation will be intensified and there’s a huge risk she’ll find a better man, but that could have anyway even if I don’t tell her about my fantasy.

Thanks mate I appreciate your advice with this. It’s gonna be hard work but hopefully worth it.

She was really open with me about cheating on her ex. I’m convinced she has cheated on me already. Hopefully it will be exciting for her.
Oh Dave my friend.....my lucky lucky friend. You are already a cuck! She has cheated on you, just as you suspected! Congratulations....you've joined an elite group men and it is SO MUCH FUN!

Let's evaluate all this. She's already experienced the awesome fun of having a steady relationship and getting sex some on the side with her 8 year boyfriend before you. She remembers all the excitement of it. The naughtiness, the awesome sex, the sneaking around. She loves it! She now wants that with you!
In the book the Three Marriage Enigma's it says that 'for a woman sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible."

First, she told you about cheating on her bf, willingly, and "open" as you say. She was testing you for your reaction and you passed favorably. A woman doesn't normally divulge that type of behavior because obviously a future husband would not look favorably upon it. She was telling you what she was capable of and you didn't flip out about it. That's what she wanted to see from you!

Second, she told you about her girlfriend who cheats on her boyfriend and is always flirting with other men when they are out, and you passed that test. You didn't condemn her friend nor did you tell her you don't want her hanging around her anymore. At this time I imagine her pussy was getting very wet as she weighed her future possibilities with you!

You also didn't grill her or get angry about her location on that hen night. Now she knows you know she wasn't where she was supposed to be....and that's another "test" you passed. You are showing her behavior that is exactly what she is looking for. Don't worry her moving so slow, or even appearing to not want to go out, that's a good sign, a sign YOU are her husband who she doesn't want to lose. You are playing right into her hands. She wants you to encourage her to go out while she cleverly pretends she doesn't want to. You have a very smart but naughty and conniving wife! You are a very lucky man.

Oh, women are not programmed to always seek out a better mate. When they get a good man they stick with him. She loves you, she just wants you to be an accepting cuck husband, which you are!

Why did she and her eight year boyfriend break up? Was it the cheating? Can you tell us that whole story?

Oh Dave my friend.....my lucky lucky friend. You are already a cuck! She has cheated on you, just as you suspected! Congratulations....you've joined an elite group men and it is SO MUCH FUN!

Let's evaluate all this. She's already experienced the awesome fun of having a steady relationship and getting sex some on the side with her 8 year boyfriend before you. She remembers all the excitement of it. The naughtiness, the awesome sex, the sneaking around. She loves it! She now wants that with you!
In the book the Three Marriage Enigma's it says that 'for a woman sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible."

First, she told you about cheating on her bf, willingly, and "open" as you say. She was testing you for your reaction and you passed favorably. A woman doesn't normally divulge that type of behavior because obviously a future husband would not look favorably upon it. She was telling you what she was capable of and you didn't flip out about it. That's what she wanted to see from you!

Second, she told you about her girlfriend who cheats on her boyfriend and is always flirting with other men when they are out, and you passed that test. You didn't condemn her friend nor did you tell her you don't want her hanging around her anymore. At this time I imagine her pussy was getting very wet as she weighed her future possibilities with you!

You also didn't grill her or get angry about her location on that hen night. Now she knows you know she wasn't where she was supposed to be....and that's another "test" you passed. You are showing her behavior that is exactly what she is looking for. Don't worry her moving so slow, or even appearing to not want to go out, that's a good sign, a sign YOU are her husband who she doesn't want to lose. You are playing right into her hands. She wants you to encourage her to go out while she cleverly pretends she doesn't want to. You have a very smart but naughty and conniving wife! You are a very lucky man.

Oh, women are not programmed to always seek out a better mate. When they get a good man they stick with him. She loves you, she just wants you to be an accepting cuck husband, which you are!

Why did she and her eight year boyfriend break up? Was it the cheating? Can you tell us that whole story?
Thank you for this amazing reply! Honestly I fucking love this forum and all of your input so far, so thanks to every one.

I can not think of a single innocent reason she’d be in the location she was, the night of her hen do, the next day she told me a detailed story of the night but not once did she mention her trip over the river.

Shockingly I’d never thought of it like that, she might find herself “chasing the dragon”, to get that excitement back!

I can’t quite remember but I think I even sided with her when she told me the story of cheating on her ex boyfriend.

She knows I like her best friend and when she told me about her behaviour on nights out I said I felt bad on her Bf but laughed it off. This is the friend she’s out with at the weekend.

I always encourage her to go out and see her friends, it’s not only good for her but me always so I can let my imagination run wild. I’m so fucking excited for this weekend.

I’m not giving in to sex with her this week and I won’t be wanking until Saturday night.

So she was with this lad for roughly 8 years, he was overweight and had a lot of baggage, she was quite younger than him and was in the shape of her life, loved the gym and went regularly. She met this lad while doing a night class and he was also a member of the same gym, I remember checking this guy’s Instagram and he was built like a Greek god, very good looking, which to me showed me the level of guys she’s capable of fucking. Anyways the break up was quite messy. She ended it with the gym guy because he turned out to be a dick.

Last edited: