Happily married

Hi, I'm new here so please take it easy on me.

My wife is a petite and very pretty brunette in her 30s, she's skinny and has an amazing bum.

She has no idea about my fantasy of her getting fucked by other lads and I'm shit scared to tell her in case it fucks our relationship.

When she goes out with her friends all I can think about is lads trying to pull her but I want her to flirt back and see what happens.

She recently had her hen do, we share our locations, I tracked her over the river from where her hotel is and there are no bars in the area she was in so I'd love to think that was her at some lad's hotel room.

Anyway does anyone have any advice on how I can get her to shag other lads without actually telling her about my fantasy? I don't want to watch I just want to know she's out there doing it.

It is always possible, but do you really want to be with a woman that would cheat on you? Now I'm being serious because some guys are turned on by their woman cheating on them. From my readings these relationships have a very limited shelf life before their woman is off permanently with a new guy.

My suggestion is to bring it up in conversation as a probe, such as an article on cuckold, stag/vixen increasing in popularity (which is very true) then ask her what do you think of that type of relationship.

Alternatively, I think from one thing you mentioned in your post you have a girl who has high emotional and relationship intelligence; she gave you the ability to track her so she is being transparent with nothing to hide to reassure you so you won't get jealous.

So if I'm right about that, my recommended course of action (which could be combined with the probe conersation) is to be direct with her during a time where you know you will have enough time to talk it out completely once you drop "the bomb" (I'm kidding because there are worse sexual desires to be insecure about). A lazy Sunday morning drinking coffee reading the paper together is an example if you do that. You don't want to not have the time to go through it thoroughly then leaving the subject hanging.

Also think through what you are going to say in what order etc. Plan the conversation. Do not wing it expecting good results. I suggest starting off with a phrase like "I have something i want to tell you about myself" then go on to express your feelings of apprehension of telling her for fear of being rejected by her. Then say, honestly I get from your post, how important she is to you which is where that fear comes from. Then be straight with her about your particular desire. If you know how or suspect why you developed this particular desire tell her.

Most people don't know where their particular kink "imprinted". It is typically some event(s) in your childhood. It took me maybe 20 years for me to come up with suspected events related to how I probably came to my voyeur stag/vixen variation (I was curious about sex, but afraid to get in trouble from a stern father so I always recruited a friend to join me with a girl since trouble enjoys company. This started for me very young checking out the neighborhood girls anatomy and was reinforced when my first orgasm with a girl in my teen years was a threesome blow job.). If you don't know tell her that you don't know why it turns you on.

One very important note. Make it clear this is not about trying to swap her getting guys for you getting girls if that is true. It is hard for someone that has standard exclusive monogamous relationship boundaries to grasp how someone could be turned on by them "cheating". They then discard this "implausible" reasoning and become suspicious, coming up quickly with "more plausible motivations" for you asking. Such as, you want to use it as cover to see other women and replace them.

You want her to come away from your intro with as clear an understanding as is possible that this turns you on and you absolutely have no ulterior motives. Then describe a particular scenario she has starred in your thoughts that you have masturbated to thinking of her. You could lead this off with a statement like "I know it is probably difficult for you to understand how something like this could turn anyone on but for instance a fantasy I recently mastubated to was".. then tell her.

Then ask her what she is thinking about what you just told her. THEN SHUT UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY TO HER ANSWER (DO NOT INTERRUPT HER UNLESS IT IS TO ANSWER HER QUESTIONS).

Very important here to really concentrate on her words and body language to understand her feelings as best you can. Too many guys don't understand for most women this is a process of a minimum of days, to weeks, to months to never. They think if they keep talking a sales pitch it will turn the tide. It will not.

Alot of women, if not most, have a vision of marriage that isn't what you are describing to her. So it is going to take time for her to create a new vision of your marriage, which if she really loves you she will try to understand or at least appreciate the courage it took for you to broach the subject with her, even if she isn't initially interested in entertaining your desires. I say initially because there is a high probability that sometime down the road a situation will present itself (a hot guy from school she wanted that pops up in your lives) that she will want to explore so now she can see the benefits of being with you.

Now you could also be surprised and she could be all in and tell you how hot it sounds. This is a pretty common outcome from my experience.

Be honest and sincere with her and your own emotions around the subject, the latter i have found to be more difficult. You will learn alot about the strength and variables of your relationship. I have had this conversation with multiple women in my life. I never had one run screaming from the room. Most loved the idea as they start thinking about all the possibilities.

Then if she seems not totally disgusted (always a possibility, but very rare), ask if you can do some fantasy talk during sex of your fantasy. If you have a relationship that is on a good foundation I predict you will get to some variation of what you want eventually. If it turns out your relationship isn't as strong as you believed, it is always better to learn that earlier rather than later. If her reaction is bad you will have to make a decision on if you can live without your sexual desire. It could change her feelings too, but I think that is extremely unlikely unless she has dogmatic religious beliefs (I have been with a number of conservative church girls doing 3somes and 4somes).

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress. Lots of experience on this board to help you in your journey.

Last edited:
Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to write such an in depth and extremely helpful reply.

"Now you could also be surprised and she could be all in and tell you how hot it sounds. This is a pretty common outcome from my experience." This line I found very interesting and gives me hope. I think I need to make sure she understands that going along with this does not make her a bad person or mean that we love each other any less.

I've had this fantasy since 2018 now so it's not like I'm debating this on a whim, only in the last 6 months has my fantasy became so strong that it's almost unbearable to keep it in.

Every time she goes out with friends all I can think about is her flirting with other men and it makes my heart bound and adrenaline flow.

She may well have cheated already, she cheated on her previous long term boyfriend with a guy from the gym for months. I'm not saying this means she is a "cheat" but she may be open to something like this.

The night of her hen do I definitely tracked her location to a hotel that wasn't hers and I can't think of an innocent explanation for it (and nor do I want to!)

Even after all of this I am so scared to tell her!

You may have only consciously had the fantasy since 2018, but from my experience there is something rooted in your childhood that was waiting to be "tapped into".

My first realization of wanting a 3some was when I was 22. If you don't have the childhood imprint though IMO you would just think the idea was weird and/or a turn-off. Just think of all the different types of fetishes you've heard about which you don't find appealing. I have always found there was something in childhood that leads to the desire. I am pretty certain that my desire for MFM 3somes came really young when as a little boy, out of fear of getting into trouble, when I wanted to see a girl naked I would always invite another boy along. Trouble loves company, so I wouldn't be alone if I was caught. Then this particular sexual bent was cemented when my first orgasm with another person was me and another guy getting blowjobs from a girl when we were all in our early to mid-teens (she was great at it too, for being so young). Sexual preferences develop very early in people from my experience along with my quizzing of other people about theirs.

Last edited:
Well if she cheated previously then she will cheat on you at some point with almost 100% certainty. My guess is she may appreciate the ability to do what she wants to do, and is going to do anyway, honestly.

Sounds like she slipped up by forgoting you could track her.

Well if she cheated previously then she will cheat on you at some point with almost 100% certainty. My guess is she may appreciate the ability to do what she wants to do, and is going to do anyway, honestly.

Sounds like she slipped up by forgoting you could track her.
Yeah she was with her ex for like 8 years then met this guy in the gym and cheated with him for months. Part of me thinks I might as well tell her before she does it anyways.

I have found it to be the case. Even women who haven't cheated before can be driven to cheat for the emotional escape aspects of cheating. Women tend to be hypergamous. Always looking for a better deal if they think it is out there.

Many women cheat not for sex or long-term prospects, but for the excitement and attention they get from their paramour. Cheating encounters are like an ideal vacation with all the struggles and challenges of day to day life removed, so there is no conflict or any reason for negative interactions. Affairs have an advantage there, but if the pair are stupid enough to turn it into a relationship those relationships fail over 90% of the time because vacation isn't a good testing ground to see how people will manage the day to day grind.

Last edited:
I have found it to be the case. Even women who haven't cheated before can be driven to cheat for the emotional escape aspects of cheating. Women are hypergamous. Always looking for a better deal if they think it is out there.

Many women cheat not for sex or long-term prospects, but for the excitement and attention they get from their paramour. Cheating encounters are like an ideal vacation with all the struggles and challenges of day to day life removed, so there is no conflict or any reason for negative interactions. Affairs have an advantage there, but if the pair are stupid enough to turn it into a relationship those relationships fail over 90% of the time because vacation isn't a good testing ground to see how people will manage the day to day grind.
This makes sense, every time she goes out out with her friends I imagine a guy giving her a lot of attention. Like on her hen do, after many drinks, her feeling really horny, her friends saying she should do it etc...

Well I had a serial cheater in my life. After a whirlwind courtship she moved in (mistake) and proceeded to start being hypercritical and cruelly insulting.

It is associated with a certain personality condition

Last edited:
Reactions: Visitor12
Hi, I'm new here so please take it easy on me.

My wife is a petite and very pretty brunette in her 30s, she's skinny and has an amazing bum.

She has no idea about my fantasy of her getting fucked by other lads and I'm shit scared to tell her in case it fucks our relationship.

When she goes out with her friends all I can think about is lads trying to pull her but I want her to flirt back and see what happens.

She recently had her hen do, we share our locations, I tracked her over the river from where her hotel is and there are no bars in the area she was in so I'd love to think that was her at some lad's hotel room.

Anyway does anyone have any advice on how I can get her to shag other lads without actually telling her about my fantasy? I don't want to watch I just want to know she's out there doing it.
Wow, that's exactly my fantasy. I don't need to watch at all.