Happily married

I bet loads of guys check her out in a bikini. You can't really help that can you? I bet she probably likes it a bit too....

You can let me know how it goes. I think at first just talk about one thing like a dream or something. Keep it just a little to not overwhelm and just see how she reacts.

Happy to chat more once you see how it goes.
She will love the attention, she told me how a group of lads Wolf whistled at her yesterday and she seemed really pleased about it. Thank you for contributing mate!

She will love the attention, she told me how a group of lads Wolf whistled at her yesterday and she seemed really pleased about it. Thank you for contributing mate!
No problem Dave. Glad she enjoyed the attention. Maybe let her know next time your fucking how much it turns you on how desirable she is and how naughty she is. You could even lean into her past infidelity as her being sexy as a soft sign you find it a turn on. See how she reacts in the heat of the moment.

No problem Dave. Glad she enjoyed the attention. Maybe let her know next time your fucking how much it turns you on how desirable she is and how naughty she is. You could even lean into her past infidelity as her being sexy as a soft sign you find it a turn on. See how she reacts in the heat of the moment.
This is partly why the thought of her cheating turns me on so much, like how exciting it must feel for her to get all of that attention and someone appreciate her so much that they want to fuck her.

I’d love to tell her about my dream while I’m fucking her and how much it drives me insanely horny.

Her past cheating gives me hope she will love all of this.

So my wife is out with her friends next Saturday. I’m going to avoid sex with her all week, encourage her to wear a dress or short skirt, make her horny before I drop her off at her friend’s house. Does anyone have any tips for improving the chances of her going out and flirting with someone and hopefully leading to something like sex? (Without telling her my fantasy)

So my wife is out with her friends next Saturday. I’m going to avoid sex with her all week, encourage her to wear a dress or short skirt, make her horny before I drop her off at her friend’s house. Does anyone have any tips for improving the chances of her going out and flirting with someone and hopefully leading to something like sex? (Without telling her my fantasy)
Pm me

Reactions: footfandave
Good, that sounds promising. I’m pretty certain she’s done it to me twice now. I’ll be watching her location on Saturday and hoping she moves from the club. I told her I’d pick her up after but I’m hoping to persuade her to stay at a friends.
Hope this works for you are you sure you can handle it?
Good, that sounds promising. I’m pretty certain she’s done it to me twice now. I’ll be watching her location on Saturday and hoping she moves from the club. I told her I’d pick her up after but I’m hoping to persuade her to stay at a friends.

Reactions: footfandave
Yes I’m sure. I’ve watched her location change before to places I can’t justify with an innocent explanation and it’s a huge rush, even when she tells me about her night the next day and doesn’t mention these places I know she’s been. This Saturday I want to convince her to stay at a friends house but go with some guy and fuck the shit out of each other. I think about it 24/7