Happily married

Hi, I'm new here so please take it easy on me.

My wife is a petite and very pretty brunette in her 30s, she's skinny and has an amazing bum.

She has no idea about my fantasy of her getting fucked by other lads and I'm shit scared to tell her in case it fucks our relationship.

When she goes out with her friends all I can think about is lads trying to pull her but I want her to flirt back and see what happens.

She recently had her hen do, we share our locations, I tracked her over the river from where her hotel is and there are no bars in the area she was in so I'd love to think that was her at some lad's hotel room.

Anyway does anyone have any advice on how I can get her to shag other lads without actually telling her about my fantasy? I don't want to watch I just want to know she's out there doing it.
Great communication is the key to make things happen, if she is not aware of your feelings and fantasies and has sex with someone else that is cheating and unfortunately shows that there are problems with your relationship.

Just be open and talk with her so you can experience things together

I confided in a female friend of mine who doesn’t really know my wife well but it felt amazing to discuss my fantasy with a woman and get her thoughts, she thought it was extremely sexy and said it’s very common. She believes if my wife is annoyed with me or unhappy with me while she’s out and a hot guy persists then my wife would indeed give in and fuck him.

On Saturday night we went to town for cocktails. After the drinks were flowing my wife told me about the last time she was out with her friends, trying to being a great wing-woman but the lads were only interested in her and how telling them she was married only made them try harder.
She had no idea how hard I was while she told me this story.

On Saturday night we went to town for cocktails. After the drinks were flowing my wife told me about the last time she was out with her friends, trying to being a great wing-woman but the lads were only interested in her and how telling them she was married only made them try harder.
She had no idea how hard I was while she told me this story.
should’ve said something !!! i would’ve told her it got you hard knowing men wanted her !

Reactions: footfandave