Happy or Frustrated

My husband was nervous as well as I was BUT as soon as my bull was naked and I saw his big cock all my thoughts were of him and his cock.
That my husband cleaned me that first time eased his nervousness. He's eaten over 500 creampies since that first day.

My husband was nervous as well as I was BUT as soon as my bull was naked and I saw his big cock all my thoughts were of him and his cock.
That my husband cleaned me that first time eased his nervousness. He's eaten over 500 creampies since that first day.
I’ve only had six but I love eating the cum out of my wife’s pussy as soon as they finish and I clean his cock.

You guys are blessed couples to live joyfully in different moods/moments. Amazing, Continue what you guys are doing now and you will be healthy and happy rest of your life.
Moment 1 - My husband was nervous
Moment 2 - as soon as my bull was naked and I saw his big cock all my thoughts were of him and his cock
Moment 3 - my husband cleaned me that first time eased his nervousness
Moment 4 - He's eaten over 500 cream pies since that first day.

Happy, nervous, and surprised. She was always very reluctant and apprehensive to take the step, so I always expected in the back of my mind that her nerves would get the best of her. I was very picky in selecting the bull for that reason, and it paid off. She was very nervous leading up to meeting, but I did not anticipate the level of chemistry there would be between them. He quickly put her at ease and her reluctance melted away. I didn't expect to see the obvious sparks flying when their lips met, her shallow breaths as he explored her body, and her visible reaction and gasp when she removed his underwear and saw his massive dick. From that point on, it was like I wasn't even there as they enjoyed each other, very naturally and passionately.
Seems you guys are fun couple. She enjoyed another man whom you selected. You enjoyed both of them more than their sexual enjoyment. Nice

Nervous and excited, I wanted her to experience that cock, but had so many things rushing through my mind. When I came, I walked away, since I didnt want to feel any type of regret watching them. After he was finished with her, I tried to retake my wife, and came almost instantly, and was just an amazing experience for both of us.

I am with you all the way. First you guys agreed to have her experience another cock. You were nice, generous happy and kind for her to have her or your desire full filled. Then something bothered and you did not watch her happiness during the act of love making. I probably would have done similar thing. Had you watched her, I am sure everything between you both would have been as before normal day to day activates. It is the love between both of agreed to let her have it and it also denied you the happiness of watching her. Hope I didn't say anything wrong make you unhappy. Thanks

Reactions: werekinky2
If you really want to know what you are made of, you need to catch your wife cheating with one of your best friends, who stood up with you during your wedding vows, a couple of hours earlier! For clarity we should really re-post the story about that entire episode but this actually happened. I actually ran downstairs and picked up an little old "instamatic" camera and took a couple of pics from just down the hall, standing on a stool behind an armoire in the hallway. In fairness to her I had given her "permission" during our fantasy sex over time to fuck him because I knew he would never do it nor would she. I was wrong. There is a decision that must be made immediately. I took the pics, I know she looked beautiful, I went downstairs and they very quickly came downstairs without ever knowing that I had seen them. I never told her for years that I knew about it but she told me "fantasy stories" about it which were actually true trying to pretend otherwise. That was actually pretty fun because I was getting the details from what really happened but she didn't know I was aware that the story was true. It was a bizarre fun episode and to this day is probably the most outrageously sexy thing either of us can ever imagine. She actually consummated our marriage with one of my best friends!

I'm not sure whether to post our stories about it and the pics or not again. We removed them a long time ago for various reasons. By the way, she just fessed up to another wedding day incident that I had never known about. She had a little slip on her post about how many guys she has sex with often. She told me I knew about it but NO WAY I had any idea. She will have to tell that story because I'm not sure how pissed off I should be about this. It's water under the bridge but it is a BIG DEAL. She told me that is a big reason as to why she stopped telling her story of how it all began with her sex life.

Mr HW

I put together a collage of that day which is the absolute most slutty yet erotic pic I have ever seen. I guess because I experienced it. I've never really had the guts to post it and she is worried about her face showing. At this point she deserves to have her face shown!! :mad:

What do you think? Should I post it? She says we should stop posting pics because we are "overexposed" so maybe she's right.

When you watched your wife fucked another man in front of you for the first time and you were watching all the way. We’re you happy or frustrated even though everything was planned and discussed.
If you are about to have your first experience, you should prepare yourself for an emotional rollercoaster. My first time did not go according to my fantasy. It was confusing to me, because I did feel the arousal I was expecting and hoping for. But, I also felt a degree of angst. The guy fucking my wife (fiancée at the time) was my friend. He wasn't just bigger than me, he fucked my wife with a level of energy that blew me away.

However, he wasn't the marrying type. As good as he was at sex, he had some personality traits that were a turn-off to my wife. She loved having sex with him, but she had no desire to marry him. After she told me that, the angst started fading quickly and I really started enjoying watching the two of them fuck.

If you really want to know what you are made of, you need to catch your wife cheating with one of your best friends, who stood up with you during your wedding vows, a couple of hours earlier! For clarity we should really re-post the story about that entire episode but this actually happened. I actually ran downstairs and picked up an little old "instamatic" camera and took a couple of pics from just down the hall, standing on a stool behind an armoire in the hallway. In fairness to her I had given her "permission" during our fantasy sex over time to fuck him because I knew he would never do it nor would she. I was wrong. There is a decision that must be made immediately. I took the pics, I know she looked beautiful, I went downstairs and they very quickly came downstairs without ever knowing that I had seen them. I never told her for years that I knew about it but she told me "fantasy stories" about it which were actually true trying to pretend otherwise. That was actually pretty fun because I was getting the details from what really happened but she didn't know I was aware that the story was true. It was a bizarre fun episode and to this day is probably the most outrageously sexy thing either of us can ever imagine. She actually consummated our marriage with one of my best friends!

I'm not sure whether to post our stories about it and the pics or not again. We removed them a long time ago for various reasons. By the way, she just fessed up to another wedding day incident that I had never known about. She had a little slip on her post about how many guys she has sex with often. She told me I knew about it but NO WAY I had any idea. She will have to tell that story because I'm not sure how pissed off I should be about this. It's water under the bridge but it is a BIG DEAL. She told me that is a big reason as to why she stopped telling her story of how it all began with her sex life.

Mr HW

I put together a collage of that day which is the absolute most slutty yet erotic pic I have ever seen. I guess because I experienced it. I've never really had the guts to post it and she is worried about her face showing. At this point she deserves to have her face shown!! :mad:

What do you think? Should I post it? She says we should stop posting pics because we are "overexposed" so maybe she's right.
why not ... you share tons of stuff, and she obviously enjoys her/your escapades. Lets see her wild side