Hard core cuckolding vs soft core cuckolding

It`s very disappointing you finally get to fuck and it`s over before you hardly get started.
Iol, l shove it in...she tells me how good she got fucked at work, how she was spit roasted , how Chris was so...........60 seconds 😂

It`s very disappointing you finally get to fuck and it`s over before you hardly get started.
Iol, l shove it in...she tells me how good she got fucked at work, how she was spit roasted , how Chris

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Thanks. Good question. For me personally, for example, telling her friend in front of me that I am a cuck and inferior. Or asking me to clean up the house in front of her bull. Or forcing me to do something I don't want to. Not saying that it is bad. This is a kink of different type and some people love that and I totally get it. It's great in its own way. Not for me. The key here is what hubby is willing to take and wife is prepared to give. One time I asked my wife to cage me but she said I don't want to do that. Hope that make sense? Let me know your thoughts, it'd be great to see others point of view
My wife totally hard cucks me. She is a certified sadist and gets sexual pleasure out of humiliating me and giving me pain.She loves watching me kowtow to her bull while he whips me with with his belt.She usually has him do this right before they fuck and she delights in hearing me cry and beg him for mercy.Then I have to suck his cock till it's nice and hard so he's ready fuck her while she tells me what a pathetic loser bitch I am and laughs the whole time. After they fuck I eat her creampie. It's the only thing she lets me do but I consider it a privelege.I'm a masochist sub so it all works.This isn't just when she fucks her man, it's a lifestyle she also humiliates me in front of her gfs and in public. I have to do all the housework wearing womens clothes and must endure a variety of punishments.

I don't like to think we're a cuck couple at all. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy pretty regularly.
He's younger, bigger dick and it's very obvious wife likes sex with him. We take turns fucking her and she gets REALLY turned on.
Watching her as they get it on I always get weird jealous feelings because she likes it SO MUCH. He gets done then I start, she fucks me so good after him it's unbelievable sex. He says she looks like she's really enjoying it with me.
So I think it's just my view from outside watching them together.
She's never said anything about if he's better, she says its just different with him, not better. She's never says anything about his bigger dick or my smaller dick.
We all have a good time.

I don't like to think we're a cuck couple at all. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy pretty regularly.
He's younger, bigger dick and it's very obvious wife likes sex with him. We take turns fucking her and she gets REALLY turned on.
Watching her as they get it on I always get weird jealous feelings because she likes it SO MUCH. He gets done then I start, she fucks me so good after him it's unbelievable sex. He says she looks like she's really enjoying it with me.
She's never said anything about if he's better, she says its just different with him, not better. She's never says anything about his bigger dick or my smaller dick.
We all have a good time.
Good for you AND her! Enjoy it and watching them. Maybe give her some time alone with him?
My GF tells me that no matter how much I assure her, she still feels a bit inhibited with me watching.
I did it and she loved it! Made it VERY HOT when she came home, all a mess from hlm.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We all have a good time.
The jealous feeling you get is justified because you are the other guys equal so you have as much to offer your wife. Me on the other hand can't satisify my wife at all so I have no right to feel jealous. My wife taught me this years ago before we got married. If I can't give her what her bull gives her I must accept the fact that I'm inferior and should be happy that she is being fulfiled by a real man who makes her happy. My way then of making her happy is by being an obedient reliable husband who supplies her with luxury by doing all the housework and that sort of thing.

My GF is a sexy soft cuckoldress. She luvs to
tease me mentally & erotically. Examples:
Txt me that she'll be home late, saying "something Big has cum up"
Or have me help her get ready for a girls nite
out..."no bra or panties, not tonight"
Or when we're out in a pub she'll see a guy
and say "hmmm, isn't he cute. Can you see
the big bulge in his pants?".

She's printed up little cards to give to guys thatsay things like "Hi, I'm Lisa, buy me a drink?"
Or, "next slow song, come dance close with me"
She's also told me in a pub, "I'm going
to take this guy out to the car, to get to
know him better. It may be a while and
and could get...messy" Said with that coy,
shy look. But I'm pretty sure she's gonna
suck his cock.

I think of it as sensual cucking.
Those subtle hints and behavoir are so hot, when it's up to your imagination and they leave you guessing.
Wow I wish I got filled with his cum
Thats why I love to wear my rubber panties when he butt fucks me. When his man cream leakes out or I poop it out the panties retain it all so I can enjoy his mess for hours. Sometimes he loads me up right before my bedtime and he sends me to my room for the night and I sleep in it. My wife gets the same treatment slithering in her cum filled rubber panties untill I'm ordered to lick it all out.

Mix for me , I like being talked down a bit humiliated, no physical humiliation tho. Just in front of the bull. After i roughly dominate my girl.

How has your wife cuckold you. Soft or hard. What do you prefer. In my case soft cuckolding.
Example, my wife never cages me. Never humiliate me in front of anyone including her bulls, only in private. She hates humiliating me in front of others. Yet, she has done the following.
- refused pussy to me for months because she does not desire my cock
- when I said to her you will not have sex with one of the guys who works for me. She still went ahead and had sex with him and told me later. As a cuck I loved it.
- told me that she does not like to give me a full blowjob, but loves to give her bf because my cum does not taste nice.
- told me twice that she has fallen in love.
- I am not on the list of best sex she has had.
There is more but what does hubbies and wives prefer
Well my wife is very dominant so she loves to humiliate me in front of others including her lover , she whips and punishes me on a regular basis , she does cage me , my wife does Not give blow jobs oh I’ve seen her kiss her lovers cock and lick it but she never sucks him off or anyone else and her face is never anywhere near my dicklet she made me suck off her lover before she likes that , I’m not allowed ever to fuck her that’s completely out of the question no possible chance of that happening , my wife has fallen in love before once for 2 years he almost moved in with us all the way he had his own key to our home it was an open door policy he slept with my wife in our bed I slept on the sofa , I was reduced to being their servant but he got a little to possessive and bossy my wife cut him loose and my wife started seeing another guy she took back his key and that’s how it ended , I guess you could say She cuckolds me the hard way what to you think ?

Everyone is different but my turn on has always been that I was openly a cuckold with my exwife and my wife now. My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and I got off on feeling embarrassed and humiliated being around guys that she was screwing. Also knowing that the guys would talk among themselves was also a rush. My wife now has had two long term relationships with guys I know well but they dont know I am aware.

I love being around guys that have screwed my wife.