Has a bull...or another guy been too rough with your wife?

This scenario is why I always ask the question when I'm meeting a new couple: What does she prefer? Hard and fast, slow and sensual, or a bit of both, somewhere in between? It seems to be a huge turn off for most since that question is usually where the conversation ends. But I'd rather that than cross a line I didn't know exists.

I think so, but she just poo-poo''s me when I ask about the bruises, bite marks, and red marks. Was a lot more common when she was BBC exclusive for a few years, but she said they never went too far for her to actually complain. She is pretty submissive with other guys tho, and I am not much at being "dom" with women. Her Boss/Lover, that she had her longest affair with, was big on hickeys. He liked her coming in to the office the next day with them visible. And she enjoyed doing it for him.

CW

This scenario is why I always ask the question when I'm meeting a new couple: What does she prefer? Hard and fast, slow and sensual, or a bit of both, somewhere in between? It seems to be a huge turn off for most since that question is usually where the conversation ends. But I'd rather that than cross a line I didn't know exists.
We would rather get the boundaries laid out before there's any physical interaction, now that doesn't mean somethings are just out but don't assume any goes.
Like we were seeing a guy who would always ram her from behind while bent over something, then cum in her mouth, she told him that was fine sometime but not every time, I ended up chasing him off.

Once a guy came out to the house, I went upstairs to give them privacy and about half an hour later Jo came up and I thought she was going to tell me they were coming up to fuck and I had to leave the room, but she told me he was gone as he had grabbed her hand really tight, she told him to stop and he didn't. She then said if he didn't let her hand go she would yell for me and I wouldn't be happy and that there would be a shit kicking. He let her go and left the house . He would not have gotten out of the house in one piece if she yelled that he was hurting her.

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was too rough with your gal ?
Too rough for you to watch but she enjoyed ? Too rough for her ?
Not rough enough ?
We have a guy we see pretty regularly for mfm fun, we've done it many times with him, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
We have hooked up with a different guy, 3 times with him so far.
Each guy is very different.
I think new guy is too demanding, bossy and too rough with her. She did enjoy it with him but several times she had that look of....this is not fun.
She and I like when myself and other guy swap back and forth, she gets really turned on, our regular guy is fantastic with this. New guy more or less told me to wait my turn.
Anyone else had a guy that was fun but a little too aggressive ?
lol interesting responses. I am not a cuck and admire cucks really. not necessarily a bull right now but in the past, I had husbands approach me in funny ways and today in retrospect I realize they wanted me to have sex with their woman but were afraid to ask directly. im debating becoming a bull but not sure. I subscribe to the belief that only one pair of testies should be in a room with a vagina, uterus, womb, etc., not 2 sacks, 3 sacks, and or a person who transitioned from point A to point b blah blah. But I will tell you cucks. if and it is a big if I were to be ok to let my wife have her back broken by some shithead, I probably wouldn't want to be in the room, BUT never say never right? Or at any point the shithead were to at least look at me funny, at that point we would have a very unpleasant conversation and I might just give him a facial massage and maybe a few knots on his scalp or block his air supply If anyone were to hit me, I can guarantee that person the fastest one-way-ticket to meet Jesus. Hard to fathom how you can talk about that casually as if it's all cool. Does my woman want to sit on a new shaft? cool. I have no control over her. but why am I supposed to get bitch slapped?

Last edited:
What's too rough?
Some of you say choking and slapping, that's not us at all.
For us, our regular guy is just right aggressive.
New guy just fucked her HARD for a lot longer. Him on top, really pounding her. From behind, hard pumping with her whole body being slammed forward with each thrust, she did seem to like that but he did it for too long. They did kiss but not much. He just fucked her, not gentle at all.
Regular guy is younger, 32, new guy is our age, 54....very attractive and the type guy she often comments about.
He really worked up a sweat, kinda like he wanted to show how manly he us.
Regular guy...does his fair share of hard, fast fucking but more slower lovemaking type sex, she likes it hard sometimes of course but she likes it slow and easy for a long time. He has long make out sessions with her and she likes it. Slow sensual sex including making out, she loves that.
I’ve seen your posts before - when did the new guy come into your playing ?

Yes, or getting close to too rough, which is why I'm there. It's one thing when guys just want to fuck May hard and cum, which is normal.

On the other hand, an older guy started really smacking her arse one time as he fucked her from behind. I was getting ready to stop him when I realized May enjoyed it. I'd only light spanked her on occasion.

Last year at a sex club in Hungary, we didn't realize it was "orgy night." May and I played with another couple and eventually the husband mounted May. I'd left for a moment to ******** and clean up. When I returned the wife that had sucked me off was laying on her back getting fucked. May was still getting fucked by the husband but one of the guys who watched earlier was straddling May's chest stuffing his cock into her mouth. All I could really see we're her fishnet stockings and two men pumping their hips into her. I wasn't really sure if she was enjoying it, drunk, or what. Just then the husband came and another of the group of guys mounted May, almost immediately..

I wasn't sure she knew another cock had penetrated her, with the guy fucking her mouth having her pinned down. She could use her hands to keep him from going too deep and bruising her lips, but that was all. The new guy fucking her cunt came quickly, about the same time the guy fucking her face pulled out and spurted on her face and hair. May doesn't usually like that. Well, a third guy tried to mount her, getting his cock about halfway in, when she squirmed away from under him and looking to me for help. I think it was the same guy who got his cock halfway into her mouth earlier! I told him "no" and he said in limited English that it was orgy night!

She was a bit upset at being held down. But a month later at a club in Portugal she wanted to used the stockade at the end of the bed.

Last edited:
No. Not intentionally too rough.
We very carefully vet all the men she fucks and Im always present the first few times they fuck her for safety sake. Fortunately we have avoided the weird men, immature jerks and rapist.

A few guys have grabbed and pinched her breasts too hard. A few fucked her pussy to hard and made her sore but that all happened in the heat of the moment and she enjoyed it all.

The day after, the bruises and pain show up.

Surprised there are no cervix-hitting stories - that is easily my Asian wife’s biggest fear. Maybe because she has an unusually shallow pussy… even my 5” is in danger of touching it on occasion. You bigger guys would clobber her cervix into jelly.
I know what you mean. I am 7" long and I always hit my wife's cervix, but she loves it. As for my exgf she was also very shallow and the BBC's she took were enormous. When I asked her if they hurt or not she said "yes, but it's a nice hurt".
When I asked her what was nice about it she said "it's like when you have stuble on your chin and it rubs on my legs when you lick me".
The thing is that she loved the rough stuff. I have seen her tied to a table while guys pulled on her pussy lips and nipples. I have seen her spit roasted by 2 large black cocks. When she had finished these, all separate, she always said that it was an amazing experience. As for rough stuff going too far my exwife was the one for that

Last edited:
Only once have we experienced a situation in which the guy stepped into rough, non-consensual territory. Making sense of this encounter requires context. My wife KK and I were engaged during our college years. There was a period during which KK broke off our engagement. Among other things, she had a "boyfriend," Monty in that interval. Monty's best friend, Steve was his roommate.

Many times during that relationship, Monty tried to set KK up to fuck Steve - he was infatuated with KK, and had watched Monty and KK fuck several times. The closest KK got to Steve, despite Monty's urgings was a pity hand-job. KK told me about it, his little, shriveled, pathetic cock, and how she ultimately ended up laughing hysterically when he tried but failed to cum.

Roll the clock decades ahead - Monty was coming through town on business. KK decided it would be a good thing to hook up with her ex, for old time's sake. I objected - probably the only time ever. I've never liked Monty, for a slew of reasons. I lost the skirmish. KK ended up meeting him for a hotel date. That's where things went way wrong. Turned out Monty was traveling on 'monkey business' with Steve. He tried to force a situation for an MFM threesome with Steve and KK - she had no interest, but he forced the encounter - they essentially raped my wife.

It was the sole situation in my adult life where I took matters into my own hands, got KK to take me to the hotel where Monty and Steve were staying, followed by administering the most brutal ass-kicking I could muster. At first KK was terrified, objecting to the beating, but Steve made the mistake of uttering, "She's just a dirty whore..." things turned and KK started helping, her best shot a right kick to his tiny balls, then a couple of stomps on his crotch for emphasis. Monty got the worst of it. After, he threatened to press charges, but I was able to dissuade him - he's such a dolt his phone was unlocked, which I confiscated during the beating - it contained photos of he and Steve assaulting KK.

Only once have we experienced a situation in which the guy stepped into rough, non-consensual territory. Making sense of this encounter requires context. My wife KK and I were engaged during our college years. There was a period during which KK broke off our engagement. Among other things, she had a "boyfriend," Monty in that interval. Monty's best friend, Steve was his roommate.

Many times during that relationship, Monty tried to set KK up to fuck Steve - he was infatuated with KK, and had watched Monty and KK fuck several times. The closest KK got to Steve, despite Monty's urgings was a pity hand-job. KK told me about it, his little, shriveled, pathetic cock, and how she ultimately ended up laughing hysterically when he tried but failed to cum.

Roll the clock decades ahead - Monty was coming through town on business. KK decided it would be a good thing to hook up with her ex, for old time's sake. I objected - probably the only time ever. I've never liked Monty, for a slew of reasons. I lost the skirmish. KK ended up meeting him for a hotel date. That's where things went way wrong. Turned out Monty was traveling on 'monkey business' with Steve. He tried to force a situation for an MFM threesome with Steve and KK - she had no interest, but he forced the encounter - they essentially raped my wife.

It was the sole situation in my adult life where I took matters into my own hands, got KK to take me to the hotel where Monty and Steve were staying, followed by administering the most brutal ass-kicking I could muster. At first KK was terrified, objecting to the beating, but Steve made the mistake of uttering, "She's just a dirty whore..." things turned and KK started helping, her best shot a right kick to his tiny balls, then a couple of stomps on his crotch for emphasis. Monty got the worst of it. After, he threatened to press charges, but I was able to dissuade him - he's such a dolt his phone was unlocked, which I confiscated during the beating - it contained photos of he and Steve assaulting KK.
Are they still breathing normally?

Did she meet him at the hotel room or at the hotel bar or something? I can't imagine why she wouldn't meet him somewhere else first after decades later. And you say they "essentially" raped her which I found kind of odd.