Has anyone done a bukake?

I am curious if anyone here has had their wife do a bukake? If so how did it go? Would you do it again?

Ladies: have you done it, and would you do again?

a Lifestyle couple we know does them pretty often. The wife always tries to recruit my wife for it but my wife hasn't done it yet. Hoping she will

i've had it done to me a few times. It's fun, messy and can be hot with the right guys. I make Michael clean my face afterwards using his tongue and mouth.

My Wife has done it twice now, she did her first one with seven guys while we were on holiday, it was a group of lads who were staying in our hotel,she told them she wanted to find out who's spunk tasted the best so we invited them up to our room where she took each dick in her mouth before letting them empty their balls over her face, we both loved it! So hot fucking her afterwards with spunk dripping off her, the second one was with seventeen guys, this was arranged in a hotel by a friend of hers who was part of a swinging group, it took a lot of organising but so worth it, she was completely covered in cum, all over her face, on her tits and in her hair, she LOVED it!! We want to do another one for our wedding anniversary, we need 20 guys at least!

Reactions: 2wheel