Has your wife changed

viking

Couple
Has your wife changed after she got fucked with other men. My wife is much much better mood now than before. She is also more cool than before. Even though I do not fuck her so much, I'll lick her pussy and she sucks me more than before.

Reactions: artman6060
Stacey is generally spent after having sex with her lover and rarely has the energy to fuck meet afterwards. Now the next morning she is usually highly charged - as she shares the intimate details with me.

My wife became more self-confident and I think Agressive after the first time. I think she was probably as interested as I was once it happened. Since then the ritual of prepping her has taken on a life of its own. She enjoys being in charge of her needs....and mine

My wife certainly changed after her first shared experience....what was once a pretty vanilla sex life has really become enhanced by her willingness to please her bull. I could never get her to shave, try anal, have unplanned sex let alone wear provocative undies or dresses. After her first encounter...she has become ore willing...more confident in her appearance, more sexual and I reap the rewards...lol. I love her and am glad she has unleashed her sexual desires. As she stated, I created a sex monster when I convinced her to become shared.

My wife certainly changed after her first shared experience....what was once a pretty vanilla sex life has really become enhanced by her willingness to please her bull. I could never get her to shave, try anal, have unplanned sex let alone wear provocative undies or dresses. After her first encounter...she has become ore willing...more confident in her appearance, more sexual and I reap the rewards...lol. I love her and am glad she has unleashed her sexual desires. As she stated, I created a sex monster when I convinced her to become shared.
Stacey was shy early on - allowing a high school student senior to see and play with her breasts when hanging out at our apartment. Bralesa but that was all. It wasn’t til maybe 3 years later as she found exposing herself and sex with other men exciting and fulfilling and knowing that it turned me on that she became more provocative. Still took a very long before she tried anal. And even longer before it became fashionable to shave down there. At age 60 she’s more hot than as a young woman.

Stacey was shy early on - allowing a high school student senior to see and play with her breasts when hanging out at our apartment. Bralesa but that was all. It wasn’t til maybe 3 years later as she found exposing herself and sex with other men exciting and fulfilling and knowing that it turned me on that she became more provocative. Still took a very long before she tried anal. And even longer before it became fashionable to shave down there. At age 60 she’s more hot than as a young woman.
Oops. Braless

My wife is the same also......her level of confidence went thru the ROOF when she had her first affair!! it convinced her of want I told, her all along, that she WAS attractive desirable and SEXY to other guys too. Her description is "it released my Inner Slut and she can't be put back in the barn!!", LOL. I'm glad it got out of the barn!!

CW

Reactions: artman6060
My wife started with a holiday romance many years ago on holiday with girl friends, I eventually found out. Once it was out in open and she realized I had no objection, indeed encouraged her she became much more confident in her sexuality. Her body language around men changed and I very soon noticed as we entered a room she would scope out the men. As we became more open about her desires she explained this sweeping the men in the room was about eye contact. It let her know which men were interested. She became very adept at attracting men this way.

Last edited:
It's interesting to see how my wife behaves the days before the lover comes to visit. When we start talking about him, the nipples bounce out and become hard. When I let my hand slip into her panty, it's through wet. It is clear that she is looking forward to it.

I LOVE hairy pussy, and my wife was more than happy to oblige me... Until she reconnected with her boyfriend, who's also her highschool sweetheart. Guess who "loses" ?

To be completely honest, that's a small price to pay, considering as I get to enjoy MANY kinks/fetishes with my wife. We ALL win.

• Love
Reactions: Barry79
I LOVE hairy pussy, and my wife was more than happy to oblige me... Until she reconnected with her boyfriend, who's also her highschool sweetheart. Guess who "loses" ?

To be completely honest, that's a small price to pay, considering as I get to enjoy MANY kinks/fetishes with my wife. We ALL win.
I have a similar experience, but the other way around. I love shaved pussy and my wife always kept it shaved smoothly, until she met her current long-time lover. He is really into a hairy pussy and immediately my wife stopped shaving, and doesn't even trim. It's really a full untrimmed bush. Although I have gotten used to it, I still don't like how it looks and feels. But I know her lover is fond of it, and in some way it is hot that she decided to change her pubic style into what HE likes and not what I like, even though that means that I have to deal with that big untrimmed bush.

👍

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist