Has your wife ever used her body to pay an outstanding account???

What? You/she had to split the hotel room
cost?
Wow, he must have been really hung, or good,
or both!
Seems to me the guy always gets the room.

Or, was that a cuck thing? She had you rent
the room for another guy to fuck her?? That
I can understand...and its kinda hot, for a cuck

With the new partners I get used to ask them to buy me various things before they fuck me by telling them to loan me and later pay my debt with interest, after they fuck me I’m ask if they received the transfer from the credit card from my pussy, they smile and tell me yes.
Love to pay to a slutwife like that. ❤️

Reactions: mirella.hango
What? You/she had to split the hotel room
cost?
Wow, he must have been really hung, or good,
or both!
Seems to me the guy always gets the room.

Or, was that a cuck thing? She had you rent
the room for another guy to fuck her?? That
I can understand...and its kinda hot, for a cuck
Just the way she’s ok with being treated, one guy even used to make her give him a lift home after work before sucking him off and swallowing his cum in her car.

• Love
Reactions: Wishfulcuck1020
My wife got the car fixed really cheap, just the cost of the parts, by giving a guy a blow job, she got a really good deal on some roofing work, just by flirting and hanging around in her underwear, and we had some plastering work done for free by fucking the plasterer. He did a great job on both.

That is awesome! My wife Kate had sex with the guy who did her car repair work. Every time he did any major repairs he got to spend a couple of hours in bed with her. I never met the guy.

Kate also seduced three different tradesmen as they were each at our house doing a project and alone with Kate all day. She seduced a painter, a plumber, and a handyman. They were each doing muli-day projects so they each got to fuck her a few times while I was at work. I thought it was hot.

That is awesome! My wife Kate had sex with the guy who did her car repair work. Every time he did any major repairs he got to spend a couple of hours in bed with her. I never met the guy.

Kate also seduced three different tradesmen as they were each at our house doing a project and alone with Kate all day. She seduced a painter, a plumber, and a handyman. They were each doing muli-day projects so they each got to fuck her a few times while I was at work. I thought it was hot.
One of the added perks of having a wife who fucks others, especially if she fucks your friends is always being able to find willing helpers for projects.

On one occasion I arranged for somebody to service the boiler in August. She wasn't happy as the kids were home from school. I had to put him off until September.

Not for me, no....but for several of her BBC Lovers she was "whored out"......one would send her up to the DJ's booth or to a cushy room in the back of an after hours club and she was to do whatever the guys told her they paid for. She doesn't know how much they paid, but she knows that once she started doing this they never paid door fee's, for drinks or food, or anything else in the clubs they frequented.

Another one had her doing his friends and family, and one older guy let on they were paying for her ass....which made her CUM immediately when he said that!!

The other one had her doing serious work......she would get a call at work in the middle of the day and be told where to go and what to do, and come back to work with his sperm running down her thighs and take a pitcure sitting at her desk to prove it and send it to him. He also told her he was going to "put her ass on the street" which SERIOUSLY excited her but it never happened; he was busted for drugs and landed in prison. Was a good thing really, he was involving her in drugs, it was wearing on our relationship as that was one definite NO for me....but she still texts and takes calls from him in prison. She was headed in a bad direction with him....her life would be VERY different had that relationship continued.

CW

When Robin and I had first started dating, there were a few situations involving her where I just couldn’t keep myself from having some deep suspicions and the constant battle going back and forth in my mind with whether or not to trust my instincts. As I’ve mentioned many times, Robin was the girl that every guy wanted, or at least, every guy wanted to fuck!! As I’ve also mentioned before, she is a terrible liar!! It’s like she doesn’t really want to lie, but she’s too scared to be totally honest. So she would deal with it by only telling part of the details, but not the whole story, but in her mind, it was as if she told everything . She also had this really bizarre habit of almost, in a way, kind of like telling on herself, by mentioning certain things that she didn’t really need to and seemed irrelevant, but that once she brought it up, I thought that perhaps she didn’t actually mean to, but that it was a Freudian slip from her subconscious. My mind then tried to figure out how, or where that piece of information fit, or made the most sense, based on the other details she’d given me. One of the first things that come to mind is she was having trouble with her vehicle and that she was friends with a mechanic that worked for a garage. She had brought his name up once before and I remembered that he really liked Robin and that they had even went out on a date at one time. Her and I were still very early in our relationship and neither of us were committed to the other. We were just trying to see if there was anything clicking between us. I can tell you that the night we first met, there was an immediate attraction and connection between us that was unlike anything either of us had ever felt before! I had already seen, heard and witnessed the slutty side of her and I absolutely loved it! I was also aware of her problem with lying, but there was just something about her that turned me on so much, I thought of it more as a game than anything else. Anyway getting back.. He told her that he wouldn’t charge her anything for the labor and that she’d only have to for any parts, but at a discounted price. I already knew what his angle was and I couldn’t really blame him. Now I’ve been in the car business for pretty much my entire life, and what he was telling her that was wrong with her car, I knew for a fact that wasn’t the actual problem. The problem was that she didn’t want me to get involved in it whatsoever, which I thought was rather strange. There were at least two occasions when he offered to give her a ride home after the shop had closed. It had to go back a few times because when he fixed one problem, suddenly there was yet another problem. At one point she didn’t have enough money to pay for everything he worked on and he told her that she couldn’t pick up her car until she had paid her bill in full. I knew this was all just a scam and if I remember correctly, he had even said she could “work” it off. I remember telling her to just go ahead and do what she needs to do to get her car back. After about a week, she got her car back!!