Has your wife ever used her body to pay an outstanding account???

My wife sells real estate.She once had sex,to celebrate,with a guy that she was showing a house to after he signed the purchase agreement at the house. An agent from a rival firm unknowingly brought in a prospect to show the same house and caugh them in the act. It didn't end well.

Really? Wow that is hot!
It’s a very long time ago and attitudes to women in the workplace were different then. I’m sure I wasn’t the only girl doing the same thing. And it was a lot of fun most of the time, going to nice hotels, sometimes being wined and dined beforehand.
Lx

It’s a very long time ago and attitudes to women in the workplace were different then. I’m sure I wasn’t the only girl doing the same thing. And it was a lot of fun most of the time, going to nice hotels, sometimes being wined and dined beforehand.
Lx
Yeh and they say it's a mans world.

No not a penny. But as a young women towards the start of my professional life it didn’t do my career any harm if you know what I mean x
I do know. Women had to climb the corporate ladder that way. I worked for a company once that asked on it's job application for your hight, weight, eye color, hair color, and age. Can you imagine that being done today!! OMG they would be on the six oclock news !

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I do know. Women had to climb the corporate ladder that way. I worked for a company once that asked on it's job application for your hight, weight, eye color, hair color, and age. Can you imagine that being done today!! OMG they would be on the six oclock news !
As you say, the workplace back then was a very different place for a woman than it is today. There were far fewer professional women for one thing, though that was changing fast and sexist comments and wandering hands were an everyday occurrence. I’m talking 40 years ago and I was in my 20s. I had an affair with one boss and when he retired there was very much the expectation that I’d be available in the same way for my new boss (the one who would have me entertain clients). Women could get on professionally but it was a very uneven playing field. You either accepted that or you moved on. So I don’t feel at all guilty that I used whatever advantages I had to progress my career. I made the most of it and for the most part I had a good time. But I know it was a culture that forced a lot of women out, either due to the harassment or because they felt that however hard they worked they just couldn’t move up the ladder.

A wife is paying for the stability of a husband every time she has sex with him, especially after years of the same old, at a time when sex is so far from her mind & body's desire.

As you say, the workplace back then was a very different place for a woman than it is today. There were far fewer professional women for one thing, though that was changing fast and sexist comments and wandering hands were an everyday occurrence. I’m talking 40 years ago and I was in my 20s. I had an affair with one boss and when he retired there was very much the expectation that I’d be available in the same way for my new boss (the one who would have me entertain clients). Women could get on professionally but it was a very uneven playing field. You either accepted that or you moved on. So I don’t feel at all guilty that I used whatever advantages I had to progress my career. I made the most of it and for the most part I had a good time. But I know it was a culture that forced a lot of women out, either due to the harassment or because they felt that however hard they worked they just couldn’t move up the ladder.
So true. Many women back then were looking for husbands and could land a well to do executive if she played her cards right and I don't blame her. It was a struggle otherwise for a working girl to make ends meet,so she might as well go for the brass ring. Men had the run of things then, now a days more and more women are the top bosses. I'm reminded of that old comic strip Beetle Bailey where general halftrack lustfully chases miss buxley around her deak. America thought that was funny back then.