Has your wife ever used her body to pay an outstanding account???

When Robin and I had first started dating, there were a few situations involving her where I just couldn’t keep myself from having some deep suspicions and the constant battle going back and forth in my mind with whether or not to trust my instincts. As I’ve mentioned many times, Robin was the girl that every guy wanted, or at least, every guy wanted to fuck!! As I’ve also mentioned before, she is a terrible liar!! It’s like she doesn’t really want to lie, but she’s too scared to be totally honest. So she would deal with it by only telling part of the details, but not the whole story, but in her mind, it was as if she told everything . She also had this really bizarre habit of almost, in a way, kind of like telling on herself, by mentioning certain things that she didn’t really need to and seemed irrelevant, but that once she brought it up, I thought that perhaps she didn’t actually mean to, but that it was a Freudian slip from her subconscious. My mind then tried to figure out how, or where that piece of information fit, or made the most sense, based on the other details she’d given me. One of the first things that come to mind is she was having trouble with her vehicle and that she was friends with a mechanic that worked for a garage. She had brought his name up once before and I remembered that he really liked Robin and that they had even went out on a date at one time. Her and I were still very early in our relationship and neither of us were committed to the other. We were just trying to see if there was anything clicking between us. I can tell you that the night we first met, there was an immediate attraction and connection between us that was unlike anything either of us had ever felt before! I had already seen, heard and witnessed the slutty side of her and I absolutely loved it! I was also aware of her problem with lying, but there was just something about her that turned me on so much, I thought of it more as a game than anything else. Anyway getting back.. He told her that he wouldn’t charge her anything for the labor and that she’d only have to for any parts, but at a discounted price. I already knew what his angle was and I couldn’t really blame him. Now I’ve been in the car business for pretty much my entire life, and what he was telling her that was wrong with her car, I knew for a fact that wasn’t the actual problem. The problem was that she didn’t want me to get involved in it whatsoever, which I thought was rather strange. There were at least two occasions when he offered to give her a ride home after the shop had closed. It had to go back a few times because when he fixed one problem, suddenly there was yet another problem. At one point she didn’t have enough money to pay for everything he worked on and he told her that she couldn’t pick up her car until she had paid her bill in full. I knew this was all just a scam and if I remember correctly, he had even said she could “work” it off. I remember telling her to just go ahead and do what she needs to do to get her car back. After about a week, she got her car back!!
Love it ;)

Reactions: jusme and btweets
My wife worked for a greyhound trainer part time, he 2as 15 years older than her and nothing to write home about, she needed 4 new tyres on her car and as the owner of some of the dogs he trained also owned a tyre company she fucked him for the tyres the first time then after that because she enjoyed his extremely thick cock .

My wife Kate has had sex with a couple of different clients of mine. Kate seduced each of them right in front of me. It was not to get their business, but more of a thank-you for being a great long-term client. They were each married business executives I had known for years and they each fucked my wife on several different occasions.

Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. She has let him know that she would be happy to help him close big deals or show his appreciation to a big client. We hope that he takes her up on her offer.
Gotta love such a dedicated wife

• Love
Reactions: Cycle69 and black75